• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash IV- 6/07/08****RESULTS***

Gindler

Smash Champion
All I know is that he beat the #1 kid on that MLG thing. So I suspect him of dishing out major rapage.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
who beat out #1 kid on MLG?

I wish forte was coming to this .. I would team with forte if he agreed. be pure awesomeness.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, I must be mistaken. All I know is it was a meta main started with S and was in Florida. Could be mistaken though, oh seibrink how far is this place from gigs? multiple hours or just one?

Finch

Smash Lord
It's about 3 hours from Orlando.

People planning on riding with me: the 'rents are being kinda *****y plus some other considerations so I may not be able to go. Don't make definite plans.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
It's been a while since I really looked at Brawl tourneys, and... this one seems much smaller than the last few. What's the deal here? Is it the gas prices, or did a bunch of people quit Brawl?

BTW, bringing a Wii.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It probably has something to do with the fact that there's a smash tournament every single weekend (sometimes two a weekend), so people have to skip out on a lot of them to make it to some of them.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol, I don't want to agree to team with anyone before I figure out my ride situation.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
where'd wifi come from? unless you were trying to be funny.. which then that was just awful.

you even coming to this?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's about 3 hours from Orlando.

People planning on riding with me: the 'rents are being kinda *****y plus some other considerations so I may not be able to go. Don't make definite plans.
lol. i swear, the few times i wanna catch a ride to a tourney rather than drive it as usual, something starts to fall through. Its like god wants me to just drive to every tourney and never be a passenger.

Rx, im not sure exactly what you consider my level is, but if we are able to go (either by finch driving, or me driving if i reeeeally have to), and HRnut cant come, would you team with my gw?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
lol at sabinx proclaiming himself to be top 2 mk in florida, im down to mm ya if u ever come to gigz cuz im for sure not traveling for this ****ty game.

The only good mk in florida is Rx, sorry...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
rx- im not really sure what "level" you would categorize me as, but i am going and i could would team with you. hbox is too younf for this ish. i **** in teams btw. and i can use my gdub so you can still feel like your playing with will.

-hiro
my parents are letting me go to GA

i think distance johns are disappearing

but i'll be in GA on this day

go ****, h1roshi

if something comes up i'll come with you to this

Finch

Smash Lord
OK, I'll know by tomorrow if I'm driving to this. My parents loaned me money for the ticket I got going to the last one so they want me to pay off a bit before I drive to this, which I think is fair. If I've got the money then I'm coming.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
lol chops we gotta play. you are the only snake I haven't played yet I think.

edit: sorry I just realized I was ignoring you gmoney.. you are being serious I think.

yes.. been to a few. like 4-5 tournaments. placed in the 10-20 range in the early ones. got top 10 in 2... 9th this past saturday. lost to linguini who got 2nd. only ppl ahead of me this past tournament are the ppl who have been winning them. icekid, afro, chops, rx, xyz, riot, linguini.

can ask hiroshi, hrnut, loranzo (played all 3 on sat in tourny), galeon, or others who have played me if they think Im not good.

also good games to riot/seibrik/galeon at nexus tonight.
and I still can't beat afro lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm willing to believe SabinX is good.

I wouldn't want to have to MK ditto him to find out :(.

Gmoney showed me that I have a lot to learn about MK dittos.

Fortunately, I've been placing very well in tournies, and really giving the other top players a run for their money.

Other than my failure against Gmoney at the second Gigs, I haven't lost to anyone but the top 3 placers in tournaments SINCE HARDKNOCKS.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Holy crap I forgot I even went there.

Well, starting with the Gigs that I won, (thats what I meant to say, I forgot there was a tournament between gigs and hardknocks)

yea

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol chops we gotta play. you are the only snake I haven't played yet I think.

edit: sorry I just realized I was ignoring you gmoney.. you are being serious I think.

yes.. been to a few. like 4-5 tournaments. placed in the 10-20 range in the early ones. got top 10 in 2... 9th this past saturday. lost to linguini who got 2nd. only ppl ahead of me this past tournament are the ppl who have been winning them. icekid, afro, chops, rx, xyz, riot, linguini.

can ask hiroshi, hrnut, loranzo (played all 3 on sat in tourny), galeon, or others who have played me if they think Im not good.

also good games to riot/seibrik/galeon at nexus tonight.
and I still can't beat afro lol
SabinX isn't bad but i haven't fought that many other mk's to find out...i've never fought Rx- or Gmoney's mk so there's nothing to compare it to. At gigs we'll do some friendlies to find out...also SabinX i've beaten afro so it doesn't matter who you can and can't beat cuz if thats the case then that means i'm better than you...just a thought.

Top Bottom