• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You guys just don't see the beauty that is Rainbow Cruise. :mad:

Fine, whatever. I can see that I won't win this argument. >_>

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I don't understand what you mean when you say there is camping on luigi's who camps, if someone is camping you simply approach i do it all the time with olimar and if the start spamming arrows/lasers/projectiles you sit behind a pillar, to prevent yourself from being camped, thus forcing an approach, i've never been camped there anyways, do what you want its your tourney, all i am saying is that it seems rigged in your favor, take it or leave it

Leh

Smash Ace
I don't understand what you mean when you say there is camping on luigi's who camps, if someone is camping you simply approach i do it all the time with olimar and if the start spamming arrows/lasers/projectiles you sit behind a pillar, to prevent yourself from being camped, thus forcing an approach, i've never been camped there anyways, do what you want its your tourney, all i am saying is that it seems rigged in your favor, take it or leave it
Seems rigged in his favor?
It IS rigged in his favor.

Luigis Mansion is a fine CP, the only character that can effectively be camped is probably D3 since hes so slow. Makes sense that its a ban at SEIBRIKS tourney.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yeap you caught me. I've been banning these stages to gain any sort of advantage i can get on the competition. I mean, i duno how i would win this tourny without the aid of these stages already being banned.

Its soley because of my character, not the amount of *****ing i hear from 90% of smashers at nearly every tourny with these levels allowed and used.

Leh

Smash Ace
Yeap you caught me. I've been banning these stages to gain any sort of advantage i can get on the competition. I mean, i duno how i would win this tourny without the aid of these stages already being banned.

Its soley because of my character, not the amount of *****ing i hear from 90% of smashers at nearly every tourny with these levels allowed and used.
Of course people are going to ***** about stages they lost on.
THEY LOST ON THEM.

When i lose i ***** about w/e just beat me, but in the end i realize its all fair for the most part. Not to mention people not liking a stage doesnt mean it should be removed....this ruleset is a reason why, it rigs it so that some characters have a huge unfair advantage. I dont WANT to play MK vs you in tourney but your making it REAL hard knowing that if i ban FD and you ban BF (which you probably will do) theres a 100% chance of me getting a horrible stage for BOTH of my characters matchups. HRnut prolly feels the same way.

Yoshis and Lylat, no matter HOW GAY you think they are, are
PERFECTLY
NEUTRAL
STAGES
and should be in for that reason.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think Yoshi's Island and Lylat should be allowed as neutrals (even though I really dislike YI).

But whatever.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
of Course People Are Going To ***** About Stages They Lost On.
They Lost On Them.

When I Lose I ***** About W/e Just Beat Me, But In The End I Realize Its All Fair For The Most Part. Not To Mention People Not Liking A Stage Doesnt Mean It Should Be Removed....this Ruleset Is A Reason Why, It Rigs It So That Some Characters Have A Huge Unfair Advantage. I Dont Want To Play Mk Vs You In Tourney But Your Making It Real Hard Knowing That If I Ban Fd And You Ban Bf (which You Probably Will Do) Theres A 100% Chance Of Me Getting A Horrible Stage For Both Of My Characters Matchups. hrnut Prolly Feels The Same Way.

Yoshis And Lylat, No Matter How Gay You Think They Are, Are
Perfectly
Neutral
Stages
And Should Be In For That Reason.
the Exact Same Way

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
This b1tching is pretty funny. I don't agree with Seibrik's stage list (or most lists) either, but it is his tourney. I wouldn't be very surprised if Seibrik (deep down inside) was doing this just to increase his chances of victory, but he has the all the "right" to do what he's doing.

If he loses, it'd be... comical.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Of course people are going to ***** about stages they lost on.
THEY LOST ON THEM.

When i lose i ***** about w/e just beat me, but in the end i realize its all fair for the most part. Not to mention people not liking a stage doesnt mean it should be removed....this ruleset is a reason why, it rigs it so that some characters have a huge unfair advantage. I dont WANT to play MK vs you in tourney but your making it REAL hard knowing that if i ban FD and you ban BF (which you probably will do) theres a 100% chance of me getting a horrible stage for BOTH of my characters matchups. HRnut prolly feels the same way.

Yoshis and Lylat, no matter HOW GAY you think they are, are
PERFECTLY
NEUTRAL
STAGES
and should be in for that reason.
umm no lylat system. u can put any stage besides that trash stage dont ever mention that **** in fl again. oh yea who cares isnt this brawl?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hm, I still need a partner for Brawl doubles...

Oh, and there is no reason why Yoshi's Island (Brawl version) and Lylat Cruise can even be considered as counterpicks. They are fair enough to be starter stages.

-!-

Smash Lord
The new date makes it more possible for me to attend... actually it's a 95% chance me and my crew can attend this... also I Strongly Think both Yoshi's Island and Lylat Cruise should be added as Neutrals, though I'm perfectly fine with the only three Neutrals it wouldn't be too fair to just have three starters... a lot of people agree with this and besides Neutral stages aren't totally neutral, some characters benefit more then others so both Yoshi's and Lylat should be added for a little more balance... in the end, it's up to you Seibrik...

btw you owe me some Friendlies from Brawl Wars II hehehe didn't got the chance to go against you ^.^

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
SMASH RIGGED-Athon

Guys, PLENTY of time to plan. With the reopening of ZP, under new managment, i've gotten permission to host a RIGGED tourny there for as long as we need to complete it (yes, they're willing to keep the place open more than a day strait). However i dont think that will be nessasarry as they ALSO promised to PROVIDE 10 TV'S of their own!

As such, I want this tourny to be a biggie, so i've pushed it back far enough for everyone to plan it out. This may be during winter break for some, and not for others, regardless people need to come. It's the only RIGGED tourny set in december right now and needs first priority if we're going to have monthly tournies there in the future.

Call off for work on this day NAOW

DATE:
1/10/09

Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

DIRECTIONS: If I were you, I'd follow my directions and use mapquest ONLY as a reference, as they tend to give screwy directions to this place for some odd reason.

So basically this place is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and Griffen... Those are two exits off of I95, i'll have the exit numbers later. So, easiest thing I can tell you to help you not get lost, though I'm not sure if it's the fastest depending on where your comming from, Go to I95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from 95. When you hit 441 (or state road 7, same street) Make a right. You should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. The second Street is called Lucky Street. The plaza is on the right in between these two streets.

But to not get lost ever, or miss it, just make a Right onto LUCKY STREET, and there's an entrance to the plaza on the right as soon as u turn, where u will see the infamous "Only hill"

Any questions about that, you can reach help at:

Cell: 786-436-5990 -ME/Seibrik/David
AIM: Seibrik aka I RIG

Layout:

11:00 AM Registration for ALL Events begins.

12:00 PM Melee Doubles Begins

2-3:00 PM Brawl Doubles Begins

5-6:00 PM Melee Singles Begins

8-9:00 PM Brawl Singles Begins

All times are subject to change. Things to be understood is that this will very well run fast IF everyone brings enough WII's. It is imperative that we have all 10 tv's filled up if we want to finish up at a reasonable hour. Theres alot more space then there used to be for the gaming area, so we wont be nearly as cramped or hot.

Fees:
Door Fee: 5 Dollars (Waved if brought a Wii WITH a copy of brawl AND melee)
Brawl Dub:$20 per team (10 a person)
Melee Dub: $20 per team (10 a person)
Brawl Sing: $10 a person (subject to change based upon plentiful request)
Melee Sing: $10 a person (subject to change based upon plentiful request)
Total: $45 per person WITH door fee included.

BRAWL RULES:

3 Stock
7 Minute Time Limit
Final smashes ON..... jay kay, All itmes are gonna be off.
If there is wall bombing... dont stall, same goes to anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge (later to be decided) and if he or she decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the stock.
IC infinate chain throw is allowed until 250% before it is considered stalling. (if possible?)
You get the ideas with the stalling business. Don't do it.

For Teams: Team attack on... same stuff stated above. Any team infinates are allowed until 250 before considered stalling.

(Tell me if any of you think im leaving something out)

STAGES:

Neutrals: D3 good stages
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpicks:

Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Seige
Halberd
Frigate

Banned:
RaibbowCruise
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Great Sea
Luigi's Mansion i don't wanna get camped
Mushroomy Kingdom

Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

TVs:
1. ZP
2. ZP
3. ZP
4. ZP
5. ZP
6. ZP
7. ZP
8. ZP
9. ZP
10. ZP

Wiis+Brawl+Melee:
1. Seibrik
2. NickRiddle
3. 8-Bit
4. FlatSoda
5. Ruuku
6. GDX

ATTENDANCE:
1. Seibrik
2. NickRiddle
3. 8-Bit
4. FlatSoda
5. Ruuku
6. GDX
7. Wes Jr.
8. ESAM
9. Chops
10. Equi
11. Rx-
12. SpiderSense
13. HungryBox
14. Col Bol
15. PhilMoney

Estimated Singles Pot(s): $140 FREAKING DOLLARS

Fixed for rigged accuracy

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Hey I'm most likely going to make this now that the date has been changed to 1/10. I'll be bringing along my crew of around 7 people with me.
Me, ******, Dewdadash, Mixcoatl, Emo wolf, Falco, Vtec, and Kevin.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Woah, did like over ten new people join this in the course of one day? o_O

One more thing. I highly doubt this would happen, but you are not going to ban Meta Knight, are you (not that I even play as him, but I don't think he should be banned)?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
No banning meta knights, im fixing the stages on the neutrals, but im not changing the counterpicks, thats somethin people will have to settle with.

Gona update the attendance in a bit. If anyone needs to be removed due to the date change, let me know. If im forgetting anyone, let me know again.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Something i just thought of.

Does everyone want to see lists of whos going to participate in which game, or just a general attendance list as is?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Why can't we all just get along? =(

And I guess an attendence list for each game would be better.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Then im going to ask for people to start letting me know whos comming for what. (only as far as singles goes)

anyone that i dont know will be placed in a list for both.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, as you can tell, I'm going for Brawl singles and doubles (still need a partner, people...). =P

-!-

Smash Lord
ohh cool, Neutrals have been changed, don't care much about counters but the list looks pretty... ohh yea I'll be going for Brawl only, along with the rest of my crew... sheikssbm, Emo^Wolf, ******, DewDahDash, Falco, VTec and Kevin a.k.a. "SlashDaSmash" ummm a couple of my friends are really good in melee but I don't think they'll enter seeing as they're really rusty >.<

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'll probably be going for Brawl although I wouldn't mind Melee friendlies.

IF I do come then it can only be for Brawl doubles, though. I can't stay too late to play Brawl singles. In the case that I might go then I'll be teaming with Equi (if he's able to go as well).

SHYNEBLYND

Smash Rookie
BUMP

Soo i talkedd to some people at C3, good chance of OOS's commin, so we better make it a gigs like attendance to make it worth it for them

-Seibrik on ShyneBlynd (Tito/Amelio)'s account.-

Leh

Smash Ace
ZP isnt big enough to support a huge amount of people... Its crowded with 30 people... let alone 60.

Top Bottom