• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aw man I wish I could make it to this :(

NC needs to prove its worth...florida would be a good place to start. but noooooooo, its too far away. x_x

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Get EVERYONE from NC to chip in on a caravan. ur lookin at a 10 hour trip at most i believe. split between drivers makin it not toooo bad.

just start plannin now and it'll be easy.

we need alot of attention from other places to make this an aamazing tourny as it should very well be.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Get EVERYONE from NC to chip in on a caravan. ur lookin at a 10 hour trip at most i believe. split between drivers makin it not toooo bad.

just start plannin now and it'll be easy.

we need alot of attention from other places to make this an amazingly RIGGED tourny as it should very well be.
Fixed again for rigged accuracy, i wouldn't come down to florida for this rigged crap just wait till FAST 2 for a REAL MANS tourney where there will be AWESOME SEXY GREATNESS!!!:laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
HRNut, be quiet lol. More attendance = more publicity that you will get for getting 3rd.

Leh

Smash Ace
That'd be pointless, all that would do is split the attendence, creating 2 horrible tourneys instead of 1 rigged one.

Plus the ruleset was changed the neutrals have been fixed but the CPs should still be updated. ITs w/e though.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Everyone should learn to play CastleVania Judgement. Its a preeetty good fighting game and im prolly gonna have a side tourny of it goin on durin melee doubles or singles or some ****.

Also, should i have melee stuff first or 2nd?

or should i do, melee/brawl/doubles-melee/brawl singles?

Linguini

Smash Master
Everyone should learn to play CastleVania Judgement. Its a preeetty good fighting game and im prolly gonna have a side tourny of it goin on durin melee doubles or singles or some ****.

Also, should i have melee stuff first or 2nd?

or should i do, melee/brawl/doubles-melee/brawl singles?
hmmmm, all melee scrub, when will you learn......

nevershootme

Smash Master
8-bit is calling Melee bad :O
melee bad? read again... I still play melee from time to time. just not in a competitive sense. i prefer my tap jump off mind you (even if i salvage a controller to disable that portion) (although a lack of u-tilt and moving up on cursor ever mattered to me in melee). but either way, gotta deal with it

hell maybe at some point nintendo would remake melee in again with custom controls available (the original pikmin is coming on wii as a remake, a la RE4)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
melee bad? read again... I still play melee from time to time. just not in a competitive sense. i prefer my tap jump off mind you (even if i salvage a controller to disable that portion) (although a lack of u-tilt and moving up on cursor ever mattered to me in melee). but either way, gotta deal with it

hell maybe at some point nintendo would remake melee in again with custom controls available (the original pikmin is coming on wii as a remake, a la RE4)
johns

I'm going to make Melee-, in honor of brawl+.

Just wait.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea hes gonna take away trippin-.... oh wait

i know hes gona add wave da-.... crap

make moves cancel-.... ugh

i really duno wat u can do to melee to make it any better sorry. Im mixed up with some other thing people waste time on these days.

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey there again, could you add this three names to the list of "Brawl Only"

Vampiro, Gato and RazorG

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll GLADLY incinerate my own legs.

GLADLY.

If you would so KINDLY allow RAINBOW CRUISE.

You motherfvcking pvssy.

You might as well ban "fun".

WTF.

Actualy, speaking of fun.

Hold a side tournament at this with items.

It would be SO FINE.

Or an ALL IKE tournament.

i mean, who's going to go to this **** if you're not willing to compromise.

I bet finch would come if you had some fun side tournament to make it all worth while.

I'll even bring 2 tvs to run it on.

make it happen or i will spaim yoar thraid weth gwarbage.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
then it's settled.

for the sake of speeding things up, though, it should be best of one 3-stock match on Smashville.

Single Elimination.

And stuff.

holy crap this sounds more amazing every time I think about it.

I am holding a tournament next weekend for this.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...Wait, does that mean you are for the legalizing of Rainbow Cruise as a counterpick, Rx-? >.>

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
in down for this tournament! I'm already in the list just wanted to ask you if you can add Vampiro,Gato and RazorG to the brawl only. Thnkss can't wait to check out the competition

Top Bottom