• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry guys, cant make it. PnT up here is actually holding a tourney for once

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So is this gonna be another case of me not showing up to a tourney with the two best in Florida, thus it not truly counting?? Because you two (seibrik and afro) can come up here instead of me going down there for this tourney date, close to my house tournament johns lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well come to orlando mwarhead is helping to run it so its like gigs 2.0...i really don't feel like taking a 4 hour drive to sfl and i guess its the same for ya'll, unfortunately it looks like thats whats gonna happen

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, looking at the zip code (I suck with addresses), it seems to be very close to my house. Awesome! :bee:

I'll definitely be attending.

Oh, and I also move for making Rainbow Cruise a legal counterpick. Make it so, Seibrik! :mad:

I probably won't be able to being a Wii, though. I feel that just nudging the cords in the back of my TV will start a fire. :laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Bump.

Also, does anyone need a partner for Brawl doubles? I can't do Melee doubles, though. I'll probably do a few friendlies, though. ^_^

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He is a meele smasher, long before your time. He is the loudest man in the smash community of Florida.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
But... I don't play Yoshi in Melee. I play Luigi. And sometimes Link and Peach, too. o_O

In any case, I suck in Melee anyways. I can't wavedash or L-cancel and stuff. I REALLY don't want to spend money on an event I know that I'll lose in.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Losing is fine if you have fun matches.
Mine and Ryan's doubles match against Dock and Chops at the Nexus tournament was too fun, even given the fact that we had no chance of winning :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Eh, I don't know. I really do suck at Melee.

Those Melee doubles matches we had over at FlatSoda's house were flukes, I tell you. =P

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Eh, I don't know. I really do suck at Melee.

Those Melee doubles matches we had over at FlatSoda's house were flukes, I tell you. =P
don't let them con you into paying if you know you're not capable of winning!

enter brawl singles since you have at least some confidence, and maybe doubles if you have a partner.

if chops goes, play him once and see how his lasers will NOT LET YOU FCKING MOVE in melee.
play a lot of melee friendlies, and enter brawl.

learn both games, know both games.

DIS *****Z YOSHI IS A BEEST.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
don't let them con you into paying if you know you're not capable of winning!

enter brawl singles since you have at least some confidence, and maybe doubles if you have a partner.

if chops goes, play him once and see how his lasers will NOT LET YOU FCKING MOVE in melee.
play a lot of melee friendlies, and enter brawl.

learn both games, know both games.

DIS *****Z YOSHI IS A BEEST.
Yeah, you're right. I think that playing both games will help me improve overall. I'll just do Melee friendlies, then. =P

OK, with that settled, who wants to be my partner for Brawl?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I'm encountering a problem.

Do you have the correct zip code? Because I searched on Google and it came up as 33314...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
seibrik i doubt you are, but, were you still planning on going to C3 in virginia in a few weeks? my crew is often lazy and doesnt come to stuff, and i dont know if M2K is coming anymore, so i think we could be a lock for top 3 in teams......... if you still need a teammate......... if you are going

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
nah, i decided not to go wen no one else from florida wanted to go.

im not gonna do any lone out of state tournies anymore,that **** sucked havin no one to talk to all the time and stuff.

if i ever come out its only gona be with afro, and we're gonna be the ones teaming.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Um, Seibrik? Hello? My zip code question? ._.

Because according to Google, State Road 7 isn't in Miami-Dade County....

Top Bottom