• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Playing DFO. Wasn't here.
Life johns, classic rule #15.

Don't say that. Now Melee***s are gonna swarm and rip on Brawlz while trying to convert you like a bad religion.
Melee extremists don't have time to pity those they feel are inferior. Rather, they weep for them, silently in their own home in which they feel secure. Territorial creatures would do none of the sort.

Unless....

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
And yet, Brawl+ is (mostly) dead with most of the people that used to work on it now working on Project M.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Nope, because Brawl+ has a bit more hitstun, same physics as Brawl, auto L-cancel, Brawl airdodge, and...is pretty much campy from when I ran it at Apex. Also has a lot of things from 64, let's compare it to 64 too! Project M has the same amount of hitstun as Melee, has L canceling, crouch canceling, jab resets, less friction and gravity, Melee Air Dodge, top tiers are the same as Melee. This ain't late 2008/early 2009!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
this page makes me want to kill myself

just thought you might want to know.

edit: he JUST TOLD YOU >.<

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I. Want. That. Room. x_x
We can build you a room like that. :D

I think that would be an amazing group project. <3

I remember looking at that room before. I've read the fun facts thing a bajillion times in the past.
Only read the facts? You should have checked if they had the cartoon series and started watching that for laughs. :p

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
its hard to master the code of speed otherwise sonic would be almost unstoppable if someone had truely unlock his codec steak.. there is more to sonic than just spindashin i just studied about.. only 1 move i think has the most priority out of all his other moves is uair.... i gotta look back over it and see if thats true wat is said about his uair.... but soon i will master the code of speedin steak

Browny

Smash Hater
So I found a lol tactic today... It's probably well known, but anyway. The thought came across my mind today and I took one shot at it and it worked :p

On PS2, on the wind stage, drop a spring where the enemy will land to force them really high up. dair down then spam spring-uair over and over until you clip the enemy and kill them. Due to the insane speed spring rises you at, uairs hitbox is effectively as all as jungle japes since it lasts for a while and the reasonable range means the worst that can happen is that you and an enemys dair will clash, and you will both die. Its also pushing the limits of human reaction time since only uair1 has to connect when used as soon as possible from spring, its very fast. A decent trade if you are at high % with a stock advantage :p It might not be overly effective vs characters like Lucario or Link who can put out a long-lasting, long range dair to easily beat the uair though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I've done that before Browny. I actually killed a guy at 32% then at 0 immediately after in a sonic ditto on that stage.

Now that the Sonic community combo video is done (right?), we should all get to work on the Sonic community timeout video. I'm thinking a 30 minute video of sonics running away, airdodging, spring-dair, iSDR, homing attack stalling, spinshotting over people, rolling to the ledge, spindashing back and forth all game. Show people how to play sonic.

BSP

Smash Legend
That's not a bad idea. Running the timer is a pretty good option in today's metagame.

Top Bottom