• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
ikr? I was about to pick up mk but since hes getting banned....**** it Lol.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Got 4th again this tourney with 16 people (gonna post official results in Tourney results thread later). Again, it was Fiji who eliminated me. But I still beat his Meta Knight 2-1 in our pool when we faced. No regrets, and now to take it further with the top 3.

NNID
MasterHavik
I'm tempted if I should connect my xbox 360 that I won at gameworks a few weeks ago just to download the demo or just wait til next week for the ps3 since I pre-ordered the game for that system
Yuo know what's funny? I been to that place before the ****ing prizes are super cheap. and dude...the games are so ****ing easy it's no joke. I might try to get another ps3.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Yuo know what's funny? I been to that place before the ****ing prizes are super cheap. and dude...the games are so ****ing easy it's no joke. I might try to get another ps3.
I need to ask you which game you play and which gameworks you go to. The main game I play is galactix. I can easily get tons of tickets from that one game. That's how I won my 3ds and xbox as well half my tickets for my ps3

NNID
MasterHavik
I need to ask you which game you play and which gameworks you go to. The main game I play is galactix. I can easily get tons of tickets from that one game. That's how I won my 3ds and xbox as well half my tickets for my ps3
I got the one in Schaumburg, IL. I play the super monkey ball game. It's so easy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Connect xbox.
Buy blazblue.
Get bodied by me like Kuraudo does
:troll:

:phone:
You say as we struggle through 0 connection.

--

Frankly, I'd try it on the 360. Then try it on PS3. Test which one feels better and then cancel your pre-order if you wanna move to the 360 one or not. That's what I plan to do.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I got a 360 from a friend of mine, primarily so I can play Sonic Generations.

But now it Red Ringed, because my 360 hates Pokemon DVDs apparently. Gotta get it repaired.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I got a 360 from a friend of mine, primarily so I can play Sonic Generations.

But now it Red Ringed, because my 360 hates Pokemon DVDs apparently. Gotta get it repaired.
... Are you sure your friend didn't just give it to you so you would have to be the one to fix it and then he'd want it back afterwards?

:093:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
... Are you sure your friend didn't just give it to you so you would have to be the one to fix it and then he'd want it back afterwards?

:093:
My friend's been the one repairing it for me. It's Red Ring'd once before, due to the same Pokemon DVD, and I sent it back to him to fix it up. The console works just fine if I play my DBKai DVDs on it, lol.

Maybe Microsoft just hates Tracey Sketchit.

Life

Smash Hero
So I'm curious what Sonics think of rumble? I read somewhere that it helps with the D3-dthrow-Snake infinite (rumble ends almost exactly at the start of the buffer window) and I was wondering if it has any applications for Sonic.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I usually have pretty good DI and I thank rumble for that. When my controller shakes a certain way I know to hold up immediately I guess.

Life

Smash Hero
I've had rumble off ever since I was a little kid who was so weak I couldn't hang on to the controller while it was rumbling and still be effective. I think I'll try turning it on...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wiichuck Sonic should always use rumble. Idk how gc controller users feel about it but it messes up my gameplay so much when it's off.
Tesh has the family wiichuck sonic gene so he knows.

:phone:
I didn't know u use wiichuck!

:cool: ready for smash 4 :cool:

Life

Smash Hero
So I just found out there's a Melee tournament in Butler in November, looks to be pretty small though. Wondering if I have plans that date.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
meh, classic controller all day everyday....even though it has no rumble, I can manage lol.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hm, you just reminded me to make sure that rumble is on for my names. I think it's good as an alert for when you need to DI, plus I just like it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Welp, I suck at this. It seems Wario just fits my style more. I'll still be whipping out the Sonic/YI combo when they ban Brinstar tho. Its pretty fun to do that or Delfino.

Top Bottom