• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Man, isn't lurking great? I never would've discovered this tragic duplication if I didn't lurk. ^.^

Edit: I see what you did there. Trying to 1-up me, are you? I'll show you who 1-ups who at ADAT. =3

:005:
lol. I know the Yoshi Boards don't collectively feel that way. Steak for Independence Day indeed.

Sonic does fine on a lot of stages too except brinstar and japes. Too bad he hasn't got a stage like pirate ship :/
This is from the other thread. Anyways, what would it take for Sonic to have a "pirate ship"?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Is it just me or does Dark Peach have a slightly biased opinion on the Sonic vs Peach matchup :o

Browny

Smash Hater
Its just you
now let us never talk of that debate in this thread ever again

Also, I hit 4k posts today :>

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
sonic does just fine on japes...

who ever said that he doesnt is a liar that needs to rethink their sources
Try that stage against ROB and Falco and get back to me.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Falco hurts everyone on that stage though.
Exactly.

Thus Sonic is not fine there. I consider a stage where Sonic does "fine" on is when he can play on that stage against any character and not get wrecked. Sonic will most definitley get wrecked by Falco or ROB on Japes.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Japes with Sonic is a no-no. Even so, is experimenting there to see if we can find anything even worth it?
Yes.

Cuz let's say your opponent is known for being a Wario main so you ban Brinstar.
You win first match, he decides to CP Falco on Japes, gg.

You'd most likely still lose, but it's good to at least have a feel and understand the stage so you don't get ***** as much as you would've.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
^

After you and me friendlied there like 6 or so times, you starting getting more and more even until you won occasionally there. Then you ***** me everywhere else.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Why do I always main the characters who have problems? LMAO

First Link in Melee, and now Sonic in Brawl. My favorites never catch a break. XD Always makes it so rewarding though to win.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
So, I just dreamed that I played Chis in sonic ditto and played [Umby] in a melee marth ditto except someone came in with a brawl captain falcon and knee'd umby off ftw.
/sharing

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sonic is fine on japes doesnt mean other characters like falco and rob dont do better.

sonic does fine on brinstar, doesnt mean characters like wario and dk dont do better.

sonic does fine on delfino, doesnt mean characters like ike and MK dont do better.

sonic does fine on halberd, doesnt mean snake doesnt play it better

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
OSM, what did they look like? Did you just take random bodies and replace their heads with their avatars? lol

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I actually couldn't see any of you, lol. It was like in a stadium at night on [I'm assuming] a projector. My sleep-mind thought it was you guys I was playing, in that weird I can hear you but I can't hear your tone so it's as if I'm reading a post on the message boards sort of way.

Very strange. But seeing a falcon fly in and knee umby was hilarious. I remember sleep-thinking "d*** it falcon! you stole my kill!"

I'll try to be at the Tewksbury tourney. If my car doesn't break down lol.

Umby

Smash Master
So, I just dreamed that I played Chis in sonic ditto and played [Umby] in a melee marth ditto except someone came in with a brawl captain falcon and knee'd umby off ftw.
/sharing
Wait what? You get destroyed in two sets of dittos and I'M the one who gets knee'd? What kind of bullshit fetish dream is that?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Cammy are you ok, are you OK Cammy.
So Cammy are you ok
Are you ok Cammy
Cammy are you ok
So Cammy are you ok
Are you ok Cammy

Cammy are you ok
Will tell us
That you're ok
There's a plate on the window
Where your steak was
Oh my goodness Cammy
Take a look at your kitchen
He left the A1
On the sideboard
Then he ran away with your steak
And he ate it
Oh my goodness!

Cammy are you ok
So Cammy are you ok
Are you ok Cammy
Cammy are you ok
So Cammy are you ok
Are you ok Cammy
Cammy are you ok
So Cammy are you ok
Are you ok Cammy
You've been hit by
You've been struck by Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Owww!

(Yea I suck with Paint. Sing it to Smooth Criminal if you hadn't already guessed)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
LMAO

I wish I could sig that entire song Rick...That post is definitley going to be linked in my sig xD

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Cammy are you ok, Will tell us, That you're ok, There's a plate on the window, Where your steak was, Oh my goodness Cammy, Take a look at your kitchen, He left the A1, On the sideboard, Then he ran away with your steak, And he ate it
Oh my goodness!, [..], So Cammy are you ok, Are you ok Cammy, You've been hit by, You've been struck by Rickerdy-doo-da-day
Even though its not as good, I can put this in my sig and so can everyone else :laugh:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Greetings from Dubrovnik, Croatia everybody!

Kinzer here, I would have been on sooner, but the cruise ship charges 60 US Dollars for 2 hours, that is a da.mn ripoff!

I found n cafe here, bought an hour for four Euro, it was a steal and I have time before I get back on the cruise ship to talk a little bit I suppose.

The keyboard is a bi different here with different placements and commands, please excuse any typos I might make.

Right now me and my mom have seen everything there is to see in Dubrovnik, sorry Infzy I tried to find a smash scene to the places I went but I highly doubt that I would have the time, let alone find any life around here.

Right now I have about almost 600 profile messages... I old love to check them but I need to make the most of this postcard if you would, hehe.

It is a little bit past two fifteen here in Dubrovnik, without cheap internet access I have been mostly passing my time by thinking, I think it will take me about two blogs to type up everything, from y experiences and thoughts about those, to what I have been realizing as this trip has gone on by with.

To any of you reading this that have left me a PM, thanks for your hospitality, I promise that when I get back from Genesis, I will write back to all of them possible.

I am quite enjoying this trip, even though before how I had said this was going to suck major balls. Not so much because of what history of what I am seeing (though it is kind of nice), but because I have had a lot of time to think about a lot of things, and had I not taken this time to be away from the computer for a while, God knows how long it would have taken me.

Let us see if I can recall where I have been and what I have seen slash done in a TL slash DR version.

Barcelona, Spain.

Checked in at a hotel, saw a huge plaza with lots of shops and street performers, saw a statue of Christopher Columbus.

Day after that, I wen on o the cruise ship, just unpacked all the bags in our room slash home for the next two weeks. That reminds me, while I was at an airport at New York city, I had heard about how MJ died of Cardiac Arrest, quite sad. I never really listened to his music, but the few that I did, it was great, and only no that he is gone do I understand the soul that was in the music... hmm...

Anyway while out at sea, they had a formal dinner night, so I put on a monkey suit, hehe... nothing really special to note with the days I am out at sea other than the fat and old people, or the kind that they were both, and it disgusted me and discouraged me from going into the pool being next to them. :l

They also have a sauna, o that was nice, I got to detoxify some of the nasty stuff in my system, and sure enough, the acne on my face was gone and made it so much smoother. I am being a girly girl, worrying about mah appearance, fear me.

I don not want to make this too long now, I fear that if I go on and lose track of time I will be kicked off, but as of the time I am witting this sentence, I can talk a little bit more.

Anyway after that one day out at sea I arrive in Ville, France, o was it Monte Carlo slash the Principality of Monaco... I do not recall but they are so close they might as well be under one single province if they are not already. I never did like ho the French give off such a bad vibe, I want to see you try to find a bathroom without being thrown out unless you buy something from them... and then people get mad when you pee on their streets because of this reason... where is the question mark on this keyboard anyway da.mnit...

Some of the women I have seen round here though, they are quite lovely, honestly. Some of them make me want o hit them thrice, once more me, and twice for Espy... because he hits everything... twice... hehe... oh yeah... Regardless...

I kind of miss everybody, but I will be back soon, catching up on everything I missed, like any new meme we might have made up overnight or any locked thread slash any new ATs,I have not given up on being the best Sonic guys.

Let us see, after Ville, France, I am in Italy, way too many cities to remember at this moment and under pressure of time, but I revisited Rome, I will be heading to Venice tomorrow night, I have been to Florence slash Pisa (not Pizza), and Napples (sp...) (not nipples). They are all pretty dull cities save for Rome and Venice which I can not define without having being there yet, but man they have a problem with illegal vendors here in Italy. They are illegal because apparently if you run a shop you need to pay taxes, or at least that might be one possibly, another good reason is because they sell cheap, counterfeit items that only have warranty that is good for the next 33 minutes. :l

After Italy I went to Athens and Santorini, Greece (not greace, like that stuff on winning Steak, though that would have been a good idea amirite fellas..). Athens had a lot of history to it, and my mom scolded and beat up some gypsy that tried to steal her cameaslashs. I wish she would have taken the da.mned toys though, I hate it when I have to get my picture taken and just how my mother works a camera, but whatever, it was cool to see her do it. Besides that, we did a lot of walking and sightseeing, they are quite dog friendly here in Greece, it is awesome. Santorini is known for their winery, and I had a tasting, the sweet Wine was great.

Now here I am in Dubrovnik, just a small and old sea port town, but even then it is a pretty neat place.

I suppose that is it for now, I will check some of the other threads and see if I can keep up, if anybody wants me to leave a shoutout right now to them say so while I still have time.

Although nobody I probably awake at the time it is over there, I will see everyone at Genesis or within a couple of days on the forum, see ya later!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shado **** **** at Genesis

Taj is going to **** **** at Bolt tourney Md/Va Sonics all day

Camalange is **** LoCal dolls LOL

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Glad you're having fun on your trip Kinzer, look forward to your return/blogs/etc

Man, you're going to Genesis right after this?? rawr ;_; well, look for Shado, Malcolm, etc. while you're there. You all need to go on a Winning Steak.

Oh, and lol@lilb...nice Yoshi doll ^_^

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Kinzer, there is a distinct lack of UK in your visits

We are not amused

I hope you Sonic's enjoy Genesis and you'd better do well considering the name of the tourny in question. Although we call it a Mega Drive over here...

@Gf - Smooth Criminal didn't really rhyme to begin with anyway xD There was the odd verse but that was it

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No worries. I'll make sure to beat a few top WC names with Sonic. Just to brag to Sexy Cammy later
rawr

<3

True Blue must sit from the sidelines as Mean Green gets his swag on.

Top Bottom