• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I vote we ****ing do a smash tournament in tournament mode on the ride to cali in the mother****ing smahsbus.

all fox.

all fd.

no items.

LET'S GO GO GO.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Darc's avatar is amazing =D

I wish I can play SC :(.

Soap - There were like no recording setups.... (Actually i recall only one)

Or no one wants to have my sheik recorded :(

Falcinho

Smash Ace
i don't know how anyone could ever get offended from anything an european (or any country outside NA) says because everyone knows how bad you guys are at the game
haha somebody should seriously collect P's posts and publish it in book form +a DVD with his mms.

Smashers all over the world would probably buy it for the lulz

<3 P, he always makes my day ^_^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray for Sheik being able to cg Roy 0-death.

Anyways, yeah, how do you get on the smash bus to Genesis?

soap

Smash Hero
ill 5$ mm sethlon next big tourney i see him at, just curious how id do. I have alotta roy practice with my main smash buddy.

he prolly knows the sheik matchup so well though rofl. but he doesnt have soap practice either

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
its still under construction spawn, i think kevinm is the one planning it, i was talking to him about it at your tourney, if anything ask him he knows a lot about it

soap

Smash Hero
Soap, you know these people?:
http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=M9IrqHbtQJc

Should of brought them to SSBO :/
wow, when did they do that interview? my scrubby sister apprentices. I shouldve kept an eye on them more with all those creepy smashers around jk.

they are actually pretty good, but they got like the hardest teams pool. they had to play drephen+joe, PC+cort, Neo+kaiser.

the little one played azen in pools. I heard she did like 10% throughout the set. i was like who'd he go on you? "Marth"... "daaaaaamn he wasnt playing". she shoulda asked him to go yoshi or something. and her controller snapped during the set, she was prolly nervous and started mashing it too hard. Azen signed the controller after the match.:) and later vidjo used that broken controller to beat her in a money match, using C stick rolls and dsmashes lmao.

P.S. i didnt get **** lost, there was construction and **** and my directions failed.

POund 3 was ****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i finally watched my matches v sethlon

i underestimated how awful i was playing

i just need to camp more

i played a couple of good yoshis in successive weeks recently, and gabe even took a match off me. since then i've been making a conscious effort to learn matchups v low tiers, and honestly 90% of it is camping your balls off and never approaching. they're low tier because their approaches suck ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey soap

you have inspired another sheik player

"Lovage" (4:31:58 PM): im watching soap's tech skill vid

"Lovage" (4:32:03 PM): that dood makes shiek look SEXY
The hero loto (4:32:07 PM): I'M TELLING YOU
"Lovage" (4:32:08 PM): im gonna learn her
The hero loto (4:32:09 PM): I ****ING LOVE SOAP
The hero loto (4:32:11 PM): SEEE
The hero loto (4:32:12 PM): OMFG
"Lovage" (4:32:17 PM): lol
"Lovage" (4:32:22 PM): yea
The hero loto (4:32:23 PM): technical sheiks are inspiring
"Lovage" (4:32:28 PM): lotta cool tricks i didnt know about
"Lovage" (4:32:33 PM): so im gonna learn how
"Lovage" (4:32:34 PM): gotta catch em all
The hero loto (4:32:38 PM): and then i'm gonna learn from you
The hero loto (4:32:40 PM): <3
"Lovage" (4:32:44 PM): ****

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Yeah, seriously, Sethlon is quite good. He beat Caveman's Sheik too. Pretty sure you'd get butt ****ed.
i beat him...i thought you could **** me in melee :\
anyway, anyone know of a video of ledge cancelling sheik's up+b, coming from off the stage on a place with platforms? like on the close part of the platform, DL64 and BF would be prefered. hook me up :o or make one...and hook me up :D

soap

Smash Hero
ive tried to do that many times. im convinced its not possible

interesting recovery fact though u can actually ubp straight up off the ground and there is no lag when u land. works good when u come up and do the double explosion, go straight up, not to the side, then spam utilt when u land

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Link is here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=172959

For soap's tech skill video, anyway.

Dammit soap, stop trying to make Sheik look like a legitimately difficult character to play.

EDIT: I actually just figured this out right now. A lot of characters have ways to make their up B have much less landing lag (like the Fox Illusion), but you have to land after the animation is over, which isn't just after they stop moving, so you have to be higher above the stage. Pretty cool stuff, not sure how useful it is, but it's there.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i beat him...i thought you could **** me in melee :\
anyway, anyone know of a video of ledge cancelling sheik's up+b, coming from off the stage on a place with platforms? like on the close part of the platform, DL64 and BF would be prefered. hook me up :o or make one...and hook me up :D
ahahaha, i like how you intentionally tell me as little about you as possible in order to possibly make me care

you really gotta get better at trolling, dude. you can't troll the master troll.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
wow, when did they do that interview? my scrubby sister apprentices. I shouldve kept an eye on them more with all those creepy smashers around jk.

they are actually pretty good, but they got like the hardest teams pool. they had to play drephen+joe, PC+cort, Neo+kaiser.

the little one played azen in pools. I heard she did like 10% throughout the set. i was like who'd he go on you? "Marth"... "daaaaaamn he wasnt playing". she shoulda asked him to go yoshi or something. and her controller snapped during the set, she was prolly nervous and started mashing it too hard. Azen signed the controller after the match.:) and later vidjo used that broken controller to beat her in a money match, using C stick rolls and dsmashes lmao.
****, get owned xD

Wait, you still didn't say why you didn't bring them to SSBO ;)

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah i watchd it, was good, i need to practice that, i figured you didn't use all of it in your matches but being able to doesn't hurt i bet. While i was watching it i was like wait shiek's not technical what is this malarky, lol, mind is like soap is pretty funny too, good stuff man

Cia

das kwl
Top Bottom