• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked Monthlies -~- College Park, MD -~- 5/8

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Might be able to make this one along with PH.D (Dr. Grip) from WV. We'll see...Needs some more hype imo!

Shinku

Smash Champion
i shall be bringing some delicious brownies to this event, oh wont you try some? ?:094:

if laijin cant come ill need a teammate. fox/marth. get at me

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
How's the turnout for this looking?

Would you guys be opposed to me coming and bringing a Brawl+ setup? I could bring 3 TVs total and an additional cube with Melee that you guys could use if you need it.

What I'd really like to do is get some Melee players to try Project M. It's still in closed beta and needs plenty of work, but we're really going for that Melee feel, and feedback from active Melee players is very valuable to us. It has been brought to tournaments in New England and (old) England and has gotten a lot of positive feedback from Melee pros there. Plus we need some sweet flashy combos for our next trailer/combo vid :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Cool, see you guys on Saturday then. I'll be bringing 2 or 3 more people at least and we might enter Melee depending on turnout.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Heh unfortunately that's really difficult to code. We only recently figured out how to get it to recognize analog inputs from the shoulder buttons. Our latest Melee-revival code we got working is jab resets.

Yeah, I'll be attending for sure now.
SEB!

Lobos

Smash Master
B+?!!??! I may come to this now, just gotta free up my time. I wanna try project M too ^.^......Guess I can bring a GC controller too **** some nubs in melee too....like this guy^

Eggm

Smash Hero
I hope you brawl + guys play melee if you do i'll enter brawl + . :) Also i'm bringing ultima scout and nando with me so far trying to find 2 more. Also plank teams?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll enter Melee teams if I find a teammate. Probably not singles though if it's $10 entry.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh g-reg your so funny. theres no snake in this territory ol buddy ol pal
i just saw this post. are you somehow insinuating that i am BETTER in brawl than i am in melee, because i use snake? i just dont get the point of this post. i couldve sword i was like 5x better in melee than i ever was in brawl.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I need a teammate.

Visttt? I promise i won't **** around.

also i'm doing brackets this time.

also vids from last tourney will be up today olololololol

Also nando, haven't seen you since RoM2 pools, what happened to falco?

Top Bottom