• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She's Got A Bomb 1 - Midwest Circuit Tourny Event - St.Louis, MO AUG. 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to try to go.

We'll see if I don't get arrested two days before like I did for FC.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lol, my smashfests are really the only thing STL has, besides the occational Eureka tournaments. You should come to the next one :)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
No matter what I do, smashboards still wont let me edit the original post.

Just know that mods ARE banned, and that the tourny should start at...noon I believe.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I don't know if I can face the store manager again after causing a scene with my brother last time. My brother quit smash anyways...

Who knows, maybe I'll go.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
There wouldn't happen to be a discount for bringing a full setup would there? Maybe a waive on the venue fee? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Anther

Smash Champion
Woop! I'll finally get to meet the midwest T.T. weird that I've had more meeting with the south and eastcoasts than my own home ;_;.

Zjiin

Smash Master
These might have been answered already, but there are less meaningful posts already in here, so why not.

~What time does this start? (one of the web links doesn't work)

~Controller mods are allowed?

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
These might have been answered already, but there are less meaningful posts already in here, so why not.

~What time does this start? (one of the web links doesn't work)

~Controller mods are allowed?
@ Zjiin:
---Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), including cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned.(zig's post under mine says it aswell)
-- Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned.
and i'm not sure about the time, i think that registration starts at 11:00am while the tourney starts at 12:00pm, not 100% sure tho.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Woop! I'll finally get to meet the midwest T.T. weird that I've had more meeting with the south and eastcoasts than my own home ;_;.
$5 MM Pika ditto?

Also, MODDED CONTROLLERS ARE BANNED. Smashboards wont let me edit the first post, and I dont know why! I copied and pasted that section of the rules from another tourny, but I guess they also had that typo in their rule set.

You can still paint them though. Duh.

And registration is 11, tourny at 12. Doubles first!

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
OMG WHAT CONTROLLER MODS ARE ALLOWED!? If not Zig you should edit your first post!!
Jus' kiddin'.

See you guys in a week.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Hey anther, coming from someone who plays Zig alot, you should totally ban yoshi's story he's a beast at that level (its his secret counterpick weapon) ;-)

Randizzle

Smash Ace
Mikey, there's a really good chance that anther and I will be going (but we still need a place to stay).
anther, we need to figure out how we're going there sometime this week. i'm looking forward to seeing that pika ditto. btw, anther bans yoshi's anyway.

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey anther, coming from someone who plays Zig alot, you should totally ban yoshi's story he's a beast at that level (its his secret counterpick weapon) ;-)
kdone and with this information I'm raising it to a $10 mm ;x...

jp

Echo

Smash Champion
god i wanna make this one soooooo bad... dont know if i can though :(

SamDvds

Smash Ace
man, this sucks, i hate it when tourneys happen at horrible days, august 11th is my lil bros b-day party, i'm tryin to make him re-schedule it for next friday since his b-day is actually on tuesday.
im sure the tourney will last longer than the b-day party so if you cant make it to enter at least stop by for some friendlies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Okay, still need a teammate :(

Sliq
Kel
Ameer
Nite
= all the people going to this that I would have thought to ask to team

:(

Anyone going that doesn't have a teammate? Big C, you teaming with Eddie again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom