• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Gameshark Stages be Made Legal?

Gameshark Stages, Legal?

• Total voters

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Ballin'-

What I do is, I just go to the gameshark codes option in PJ64k, click the "new" tab, and enter the first however many digits/letters into the first box, the last four into the second, and then label it whatever it is.

So if I wanted the Metal Mario stage, I'd type in 800A4D09 to the first box, 000D into the second box, label it "metal mario stage" hit OK, check the box in the normal tab that corresponded to it, and then open a game and click on whatever stage I wanted to in the stage select screen, and I'd go to the Metal mario stage.

I've never tried a .cht file, but I'd imagine that you'd just find a file named [something].cht in your PJ64k and replace it with the file you downloaded.
Where do you get the codes?

I was able to play on the stages using the "debug menu" code but it was a bit annoying to use.

edit: looks like there is a list of codes on the site that Titus posted. Thanks!

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
This one is missing in that list.
master hand:
800A4D09 0010
Just in case you mind giving it a try... :p

Top Bottom