• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

bassem6

Smash Lord
I will be in canada when this tourny happens and will try to convince my uncle or parents to take me to this. If I could somehow come, would somebody team with me for doubles?

Mprime

Smash Ace
mk dittos with sauce 5$
Iliad mk vs whoever he feels 5$
mr.l mk dittos 1$ mk vs snake 1$ wario weegee 3$
sg mk vs snake 5$ mk vs ics 5$
holy mk vs rob neutrals 5$
googs mk vs diddy 5% wario diddy picto 2$
kongmetal sheik dittos 5$??

anyone else? i1337 mk vs dk?

PS: jon im on skype but u no message me ;_;
bro you didn't ask me for a 5$ mk ditto </3

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem. Wanna team with the greatest marth and falco you've ever seen?
Sure :). Im going to get my uncle's address tonight since we will be coming in friday and staying the night at his house. It would be so awesome if this tourny is close to him.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Bassem, Canada isn't necessarily small, you gonna be in Ontario? Specifically in any of these cities; Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I almost felt like coming to this just to see how many people I can beat by pressing B again.

Then I realized that's a really stupid way to spend a Saturday. So I'll see you all at the next game crossover event I guess.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I used to love how people still have trouble with Nado.

Now I'm picking up Peach and understand why people have trouble with Nado.

Though on the bright side in about 4 days I'm at 17 Bob-Omb pulls. That Gordo luck.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yo Bassem, Canada isn't necessarily small, you gonna be in Ontario? Specifically in any of these cities; Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton?
Just looked up my uncle's address in our phonebook and unless he has moved, he is currently living in Markham.

Edit: Just mapquested the exact address of his house to the venue and its only 30 mins away! I think I may very well be coming to this :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'D LIKE TO REMIND YA'LL TO BRING WII'S & TV'S. POOLS DEPENDS ON IT. WE'RE CLOSE TO THE MINIMUM REQUIRED

But that's a number I ain't tellin (and besides, the more, the merrier :awesome:). Let's at least see more Wii's than TV's. Ya'll have at least 1. Bring it plz :].

:phone:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
*Scans attendance*

bassem for top 3.

I used to love how people still have trouble with Nado.

Now I'm picking up Peach and understand why people have trouble with Nado.
And to be fair the 2 people I trollnadoed out were a Samus and a Diddy/ZSS. Actually Diddy shouldn't be losing to that. I would say Samus has legit johns but all he needs to do is not pick Samus.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Guys dont bring tvs so we can skip pools loll

Yo bassem!! Do u remember me fatalx from gb/aib??

Also tin put me on attendance im coming

fUddO

Smash Ace
*Scans attendance*

bassem for top 3.

And to be fair the 2 people I trollnadoed out were a Samus and a Diddy/ZSS. Actually Diddy shouldn't be losing to that. I would say Samus has legit johns but all he needs to do is not pick Samus.
Not to mention is the was the Samus' first tournament.

i1337

Smash Ace
@joe naw I don't feel like losing anything lol :D

Just looked up my uncle's address in our phonebook and unless he has moved, he is currently living in Markham.

Edit: Just mapquested the exact address of his house to the venue and its only 30 mins away! I think I may very well be coming to this :)
OH ****

PLEASE COME BASSEM

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Bassem, screw all those other offers. Team with me, best Luigi in Ontario

Dat Mario bros team

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
So i'm guessing no one can carpool me from barrie? lol
i dunno if youre big on public transit but theres a GO bus that can take you from barrie to union station in toronto, which is only a 13 min subway ride from the venue according to google maps (or maybe someone will be able to just pick you up from union, i dunno)

bassem6

Smash Lord
Crap. Markham is my uncle's old address. He lives in Kitchener now. Thats 1 hour and 20 mins away from the tourny. It would make things easier if somebody could house me friday night and then give me a ride to the tourny saturday morning. I would help pay for gas of course and it would be greatly appreciated. Then one of my family members could get me after the tourny.

Just please send me a pm if you could house me friday night, live near the toronto airport, and are going to the tourny on saturday.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Sauc3, that will be the only time I root for you LOL

As much as I hate that MU, I still want to beat your DDD with Wario one day, I think I'm not a good Wario player unless I overcome that MU.

bassem6

Smash Lord
anybody know if theres a train or bus that goes from the toronto area to kitchener? Or how much it would cost to ride a taxi for 1 hour 20 mins?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
all i see on the go transit site for saturday morning is taking the 25 GO bus from the kitchener terminal -> square one in mississauga, then taking the 21 bus from square one -> union station in toronto

if youre heading down friday night then i think you can transfer from the 25 bus to a train at the milton station which will also take you to union station

just check the schedules on the go transit site though, its easy enough to navigate

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
Alright so ill be coming to this if crews happen again cause well nothing needs to be said LOL and if Ally is coming too i need to finish the captain falcon games and get dat title of best captain falcon baby........and of course to see everyone again ^^;

Top Bottom