• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Alright, got everything confirmed
There will be me (V115), my friend (KillerAP), my hacked Wii and Brawl

That's it, nobody else is coming with me (unless some p*ssies change their minds)

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
any help would be much appreciated. Any idea how much it would cost me?
I'm moving to Barrie in August, we should play. I'm primarily a Melee player though.

I might drop by just to see everyone again, should be fun. If anyone has stage and texture hacks too, would they mind copying the files to my SD card? Would be appreciated.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gonna stop by for like an hour or so,anyone wanna mm me to make the trip worth it? ive been practicing like crazy

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, I know Gi lol. Me and him were dubz partners online when thats all I used to play.

It could happen Kong. We'll team if Ryhme ends up not coming.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Yo tin ill call u right before i leave and u tell me how far in pools are

Im gonna call at 3 meaning pools should be 6% in progress maybe less depending how many people show

Also im goin all wolf in pools i dont even effin care

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo tin ill call u right before i leave and u tell me how far in pools are

Im gonna call at 3 meaning pools should be 6% in progress maybe less depending how many people show

Also im goin all wolf in pools i dont even effin care

I guess I can appreciate your determination to reach, but real talk, its gonna either be Bordeline or too late.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I guess I can appreciate your determination to reach, but real talk, its gonna either be Bordeline or too late.
i mean we know his seed... we only really do pools FOR seeding, why not "put" him in a pool where the other people in his pool agree to it? I mean he's a regular smasher dude, we know who he is and what he can place etc, i dont see WHY he needs to enter pools if he can't make it on time just this once.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i mean we know his seed... we only really do pools FOR seeding, why not "put" him in a pool where the other people in his pool agree to it? I mean he's a regular smasher dude, we know who he is and what he can place etc, i dont see WHY he needs to enter pools if he can't make it on time just this once.
exactly

10this

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
We could do multiple MM's equaling 5$, like..

MK Dittos 1$
Snake vs MK 1$
Luigi vs Fox 3$

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to team with me, Let me Know.
I use Dk/ Falco in Teams.
I stay up 'till 3am and Drink 2-3 Litres of Milk a Day.
I am PokeMastr :D

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Poke falco vs mk 5$ bo5? See how u stack up ah
Gainst le shugo
Km wanna do diddy vs mk 5$ bo5?edit: NO BUBS 4 U

Tin Man

Smash Hero
exactly

10this
Pools count for more than just seeding, and he's not really a regular smasher (his Ontario tourney attendance since November last year is 3/7 for Ontario tourneys), and his seed not being known because he's un ranked atm, and proved to be better then the guesstimate seeding given to him at CoD, yet still requiring some consistency before making anything official.

And even above all that, no one deserves special treatment.

Cruxis, you can try ur best to reach bro, but...

sauc3

Smash Lord
i can prob make this, singles and possible doubles? idunno if peachy's mad at me for nado spamming him in singles lol.

ill b training a newish character for all teh campers out there, so beware!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
like i said ill call you before i leave and you tell me the current progress of the tourney, just please do notttt make me end up taking the bus for nothing because i will be real pissed

also lol @ pools count for more than seeding.

all pools are good for is wasting time. its kinda like anime filler, the BS you have to put up with before you get to the good stuff.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
also theres no effing way im mming you joe

BTW, CREWWSSS??? cmon lets make it happen

Top Bottom