• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 2: inb4august | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 7/30/2011

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
17. V115 - Your Zamus knows the Falco MU very well.. I didn't want you playing my Falco in Semi's too much, I didn't want you to analyze my playstyle, yay TLink <3 Also, future reference, don't pause mid match, that gets you disqualified, but, I didn't say anything. You got impatient near the end of Grand Finals.. also 'Is that all?' is my Wifi taunt.
Did I pause during WFs or GFs? I may be mistaken, but I don't remember doing so :S
Doesn't sound like I would have, I already knew pausing --> stock loss. If I did..oops? XD

And nonsense, I suck at the Falco MU >.< So many times I approached with SHFF nair and got punished with a shield grab, kept getting caught in landing traps, getting EDGEGUARDED by a FALCO, kept getting cg'ed so easily, couldn't deal with the lasers at all...

You got hit by a few too many of my side-bs during your shdl's. Pay attention to that XD

I was thinking of going Pika a few times
FALCO'S SO ANNOYING XD

No johns though, I'll get better.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
hint of advice v115 don't fish for dtilt so hard just saying. it gets punished super hard by falco.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If you went Pika, I would have gone Dk.

And Dirt, I guess you'll never play DDD.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Tin man what is that song on the stage for the melee brinstar stage, the go go power rangers obviously not the go go power rangers cartoon theme song.

I am talking about the music on your hacked wii for custom songs.

Also i want to say that tin man just because that music is on your modded wii for custom songs don't think that you can keep that from everyone in the smash community.

Everyone has a right to enjoy that music restricting that does not stop any of us from getting your music i will find a way, if you do not post on this thread no matter what it takes!!!!

The more that people about those custom soundtracks on your wii, it means that the artists would just get more support for there music don't be so close minded about that.

You are being way too selfish with your custom music so just stop that right now.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
V115, I want to play you next time I see you.

I don't know how to fight ZSS at all.

I only beat .EXE because he doesn't know how to fight Yoshi.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You can't footstool it if I buffer both it and an attack.

Attacks can't be footstooled.

Good luck with that.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad shortstyle shout outs.

Holy - Good **** as always, way to sandbag against Bassem in order to make grandfinals more exciting... I mean, that IS what you did, right? :D

Bassem - You are a ****ing beast. Def one of the top warios my man. Up there with Malcom and Ally.

Swordgard - You should've ****ing went Sheik. That match was so hype.

Tinman - You need to learn the ICs matchup desperately. I was seeing some sloppy ****, and it cost you the chance to play against Bassem.

i1338 - You sexy unibrow mother ****er. You put in WORK at this tourney, my fellow racist. Too bad I would've ****ing ***** you if I got the chance to play you, which leads into my next shoutout

sauc3 - **** YOU. EVERY ****ING TOURNAMENT. <3

meek - lol... If you ****ing drop Sonic after giving holy the **** in post-tourney matches, I'll ****ing slap you, straight up.

Gi - We placed top 10 bro, you're too ****ing worried all the time. Props on giving me the ****, but i was just trying to be nice to nicaraugua.... Next time, I'ma grind you up like dem coffee beans.

Prof.Labcoat - You must've spilled the secret ingred---- Tally'Ho too good.

Riddlebox - Legit co-commentator. I think we actually did really well together man, pro-status, we should do that more often.

Peachy - Fantastic doubles partner. BAN BRINSTAR NEXT TIME! WE'LL REMEMBER!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh Iliad, I forgot to mention.

If you ever use Ganon in tournament again.

USE MORE DASH ATTACK.

It's an AMAZING move, one of Ganon's best.

And out of flame choke, don't jab Metaknight.
Buffer a dash attack.

It's guaranteed and kills at like 90.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
V115, I want to play you next time I see you.

I don't know how to fight ZSS at all.

I only beat .EXE because he doesn't know how to fight Yoshi.
Sure thing dude, it can't hurt to learn the Yoshi matchup anyway.
I might have some fun edgeguarding, since Yoshi doesn't get frozen from a dsmash during his second jump.

If you don't know what I look like/can't find me, look for the dude that's awesome. You'll find me right away.
I'm going to the smashfest on Tuesday (tomorrow), btw.

@Poke
Wouldn't it make more sense to go Marth if I went Pika? Or do you just think your DK is better than your Marth?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Sure thing dude, it can't hurt to learn the Yoshi matchup anyway.
I might have some fun edgeguarding, since Yoshi doesn't get frozen from a dsmash during his second jump.

If you don't know what I look like/can't find me, look for the dude that's awesome. You'll find me right away.

@Poke
Wouldn't it make more sense to go Marth if I went Pika? Or do you just think your DK is better than your Marth?
Nah, Dk doesn't Die.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
But if I'm looking for the guy who's awesome I'm looking for me then :awesome:

I actually really like fighting Zamus.

There should be more Zamus mains.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Basically it went like this.

I realized I'm getting more and more sick of Brawl.

I really, really wanted to play Yoshi when this game came out (but knew about the whole Jump OoS and didn't).

So I did.

I mean, within the next year 90% of the scene will be playing MK, so... yeah.

I'm bad. So rather than playing to win, I'm just in it for fun now.

If I manage to pull off wins while doing it, then bonus.
you will probably become much better at the game with this attitude alone, i'm glad you finally learned the most important part of smash bro. It's about havn a good time

Mprime

Smash Ace
lol i read your shout out poke, i get that a lot and it's because i don't smile for some reason. the truth is i am a extremely calm, peaceful minded, optimistic thinker (i preach peace and happiness all the time just ask googs :p), and when I'm at a smash tourney i am always in a good mood even if i have a salty match. I just never have a facial expression for some reason, but yea i am one of the least angriest guys you'll probably ever meet and that is no exaggeration. I'm only writing this cuz i don't want ppl to get the wrong impression of me. I always have a serious look on my face, it just happens i dunno why, but inside there is always a smile lulz.

Gichan

Smash Champion
That's funny, I guess it takes an actual salty guy who doesn't practice peace to see that peaceful aura around you mprime lol. Like seriously, that's all I see whenever I see you, ****ing zen.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - Good **** against Bassem, those sets were tight
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - Same as Holy
3. Swordgard ($52.5) - Step it up, you totally could have beaten Bassem
5. i1337 ($8.75) - Good job getting 5th, although I totally would have beaten you if I had known about the brinstar shenanigans with DK <.<. Also fun friendlies
7. Peachy - Ditched me in doubles for some scrub Marth D:
7. Sauc3 - What a surprise, I lost to you in doubles...yet again
9. Gichan - Nice games in dubz, we totally should have won though
9. Meekspeedy - why, WHY did you have to go ****ing MK, honestly -__-. Other then the MK game they were great matches
9. Iliad - Swag. But seriously i should have beaten you on halberd <.<...no sleep johns
13. Leafshadow - You woke me up during my nap near the end of the tournament
13. Mprime - Bro, you gotta stop comboing me in doubles man
13. cMeDu - I agree, we haven't played in forever
13. PROF LABCOAT (Phiddlesticks) - Our set was MAD close. Great games
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Poke - Dat wiimote
17. NekoNekoXD - Good games in dubz and in friendlies
17. .exe - lol i sandbagged so hard in pools man. I Shouldn't have went DK :p
25. Snake23 - Keep practicing

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
lol i read your shout out poke, i get that a lot and it's because i don't smile for some reason. the truth is i am a extremely calm, peaceful minded, optimistic thinker (i preach peace and happiness all the time just ask googs :p),
Grow dreads now and its complete.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tin man what is that song on the stage for the melee brinstar stage, the go go power rangers obviously not the go go power rangers cartoon theme song.

Also i want to say that tin man just because that music is on your modded wii for custom songs don't think that you can keep that from everyone in the smash community.

Everyone has a right to enjoy that music restricting that does not stop any of us from getting your music i will find a way, if you do not post on this thread no matter what it takes!!!!

The more that people about those custom soundtracks on your wii, it means that the artists would just get more support for there music don't be so close minded about that.

You are being way too selfish with your custom music so just stop that right now.
I was gonna change my mind about this and tell ppl if they asked me, but now u make me not want to tell you :/

i1337

Smash Ace

dat call out
Ah yes.

:103:

Patches

Smash Master
I was gonna change my mind about this and tell ppl if they asked me, but now u make me not want to tell you :/
That is pretty selfish Tin. I don't see what the big deal is. Its music. People enjoy listening to it.

Now, I haven't heard the music you have on your Wii, but, if you got it off the internet, rather than making it and looping it yourself. You're not the first person to have the music on your wii, and you won't be the last.

Stop being an elitest and just tell people what they want.

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - [Insert typical "congrats, Holy wins!" feedback] also, get ***** in friendlies. "I ****ING HATE SONIC" LOL, too good.
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - Good stuff in dubz, too bad we didn't get to play in singles. :(
3. Swordgard ($52.5) - Thanks for helping me out with a couple of things, I really need to study this game a bit more, rather than just picking up my controller and playing, lol.
4. Tin Man ($17.5) - I got u next time.
5. JMo ($8.75) - I feel like how doubles went down, really made me play terrible against u.
7. Peachy - Gooooood stuff, fun seeing you again.
7. Sauc3 - Campy *****.
9. Gichan - Pleasure seeing you again, you're dabess.
9. Meekspeedy - lol. Get ***** noob.
9. Iliad - Quit smoking.
9. Mr.L - Sorry about going MK, I just really felt like I was outsmarting you, and then stupid things would happen, so I just had to be all "yo, I'm scared. METAKNIGHT"
13. Leafshadow - You're hilarious man, lmfao.
13. Mprime - Smashville = Whitby
13. cMeDu - Lmao. You sir, are a funny man.
13. PROF LABCOAT (Phiddlesticks) - BUSTA CHIME, SPIT DOPE RHYMES
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. V115 - GOOD STUFF IN AMATEUR BRAX.
17. Poke -^
17. NekoNekoXD - Fun matches in pools, u almost took a game from me, lol.
25. imag - Fun friendlies, reallllly underrated.
25. Supreme Dirt - Gg's in pools, lol. I hit you with the dthrow gimmick on BF.
25. Snake23 -Good stuff comin' out.
33. Jupiter - gg's in pools.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Look i am sorry tin man for my the post that i made towards you earlier.
What i don't even understand is why you took that post that i made so personally it's only music why don't you want to share it with other members of the smash community?

Your making such a big deal for something as small as your custom music on your wii what gives?

If you had looked at it from my point of view and not your own you would not have been offended at all by my post.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LMAO at Speedy's sig!

And good **** to Bassem for popping up and taking 2nd.

Also sad face @ Dirt for no D3.

Soon, Canada is gonna experience that penguin goodness.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you'll have to settle for my wario 2-0ing you at cruxis' with the bassem tag ;D

whos wii was "black dood?" lol, i have alot of mms saved on there

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
*Scans attendance*

bassem for top 3.
Just sayin.

Top 4 exactly as I predicted, except for Bassem over Swordgard.

Singles: 35 people entered

$10 Entry fee

1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - :metaknight:
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - :warioc:
3. Swordgard ($52.5) - :popo:/:snake:
4. Tin Man ($17.5) - :olimar:
5. JMo ($8.75) - :metaknight:
5. i1337 ($8.75) - :dk2:
You guys are paying out top 6 for a 35-man tourney??? :glare:

9. Supreme Dirt - :yoshi2:
Another character?! Are you ****ing serious???

So many old names in amateur bracket...stay free Ontario. :troll:

bassem6

Smash Lord
WTF @ Bassem showing up.

:phone:
Went to Canada with my family to visit my uncle and there just happened to be this tourny going on :)

I wanted to play Bassem lol :crying:
I wanted to play you too! I NEED olimar practice. We'll see if we cant arrange a farewell smashfest when I get back to kitchener from montreal.

you'll have to settle for my wario 2-0ing you at cruxis' with the bassem tag ;D

whos wii was "black dood?" lol, i have alot of mms saved on there
haha. Youre a funny guy joe.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Another character?! Are you ****ing serious???
Except this is the first time I've switched characters not simply because of losing.

I switched because I'm not bad because of what character I'm playing, I'm bad because I'm bad.

So I'm now playing the character I most want to play in the entire game. **** MUs and useless ratio numbers. I have exactly two kinds of MUs, and both are winnable.

Top Bottom