• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 2: inb4august | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 7/30/2011

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Except this is the first time I've switched characters not simply because of losing.

I switched because I'm not bad because of what character I'm playing, I'm bad because I'm bad.

So I'm now playing the character I most want to play in the entire game. **** MUs and useless ratio numbers. I have exactly two kinds of MUs, and both are winnable.
I'm guessing those 2 kinds of matchups are "really ****ing hard" and "meta knight".

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Actually I'm Yoshi.

Yoshi does around as well against MK as the better MK MU characters like Diddy, Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

So he still noticably loses, but he's in the upper tier of characters against MK.

Now characters like Wolf, Marth, and Peach, for example... Not so easy.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was super free at this tourney, lost so many items, oh well, fun time either ways.

$10 Entry fee

1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - :metaknight: Good stuff beating bassem, that money on the table trick lolol. Still, that couch never will be yours : P. Furthermore, you can keep on telling me all day, I will never switch to metaknight. You can keep the bat to yourself : D.
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - :warioc: Gj getting 2nd and beating me, you showed me just how fun sheik could be when played in tournament, I will be picking her up as my main secondary. Thanks again for teaming with me in doubles, was fun too. Hope to see you again at some point.
3. Swordgard ($52.5) - :popo:/:snake: FREE, go pickup sheik instead of bad characters : D.
4. Tin Man ($17.5) - :olimar: *Asks for advice, proceeds to watch amateur singles finals instead. Good job almost beating me though, fun matches, great tourney too.
5. JMo ($8.75) - :metaknight: I didn't give you 2 free stocks, get that out of your head right now. I only sandbagged once purposingly like that, and I ain't about to do it again(will never tell when that occured and vs who btw). you did well this tourney, gj.
5. i1337 ($8.75) - :dk2: Did not expect you to place this high, good job on doing so though.
7. Peachy - :peach: We should play on wifi some time around, add me on msn or something. Was fun seeing you/playing friendlies.
7. Sauc3 - :metaknight: For someone who complains about people camping you, all I heard from your matches was you camping people so hard that they lost loool. GJ on the 7th placing though.
9. Gichan - :warioc: Thanks for the housing, and gj beating the tiara-wearing swordsmen. Needs less matches vs peachy lol.
9. Meekspeedy - :sonic: Disappointed in placing tbh, I don't know what happened to you. Get back to that wifi level!
9. Iliad - :marth:/:falco: uMad? Honestly sorry for stealing your team partner, I am an ******* for doing so, but I would do it again for the money. Completely honest, I would do it as many times as necessary. Don't expect you to understand why though. Although I must say your hate towards me is a bit unjustified, bassem had a moral choice too in the matter.
9. Mr.L - :luigi2: Barely saw you at the tourney, didn't see enough whitby placings!
13. Leafshadow - :rob: Barely talked to you this tourney, should have played some friendlies.
13. Mprime - :metaknight: That zen status, fun playing your MK, should have done more friendlies with you too. Whitby is always fun to be around.
13. cMeDu - :metaknight: Gratz making it to the brackets, was fun talking to you.
13. PROF LABCOAT (Phiddlesticks) - :wario: Professor labcoat taking over them pools with wario. See you on league.
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Zetsu - :falco:
17. V115 - :zerosuitsamus:
17. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
17. Poke - :falco: Seizure hands had a fun time playing vs you too.
17. NekoNekoXD - :metaknight:
17. XP - :kirby:/:falco:
17. AAAAAA - :ness2:
17. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:
25. Looftwaffles - :marth:
25. ! - :snake:
25. imag - :falco:
25. JustNoOne - :popo: Long time no see! Hope next time you will be less rusty, always fun seeing you. Very nice person to hang around.
25. Supreme Dirt - :yoshi2: We should play friendlies at some point.
25. Fuddo - :pit:
25. Sweet Dreams - :fox:/:link2:
25. Snake23 - :marth: Didn't get to play friendlies this tourney :/, next time for sure though.
33. kimora - :pikachu2:
33. K2O - :random:
33. Jupiter - :diddy:

bassem6

Smash Lord
1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - Epic Grandfinals sets. You may have taken the 1st place winnings...but I will always have the couch :awesome:

3. Swordgard ($52.5) - Fun housing and teaming with you. Cool guy. IC's make me soooo stressed lol.

4. Tin Man ($17.5) - Sorry that we never got to play:( . Hopefully we can before I go back to the US.

5. JMo ($8.75) - Gj taking a game off of me and sword in teams

5. i1337 ($8.75) - Your reverse Donkey fists were pretty sexy.

7. Sauc3 - Nice job trying out a different playstyle against me. You had me worried at one point when you had the lead actually :)

9. Gichan - Thanks for housing me wario bro. Was a lot of fun hanging with you and holy and swordgard! Dont get discouraged when you lose. You main one of the coolest characters in the game and you have potential. I saw improvement in the training games that we played and holy and sword are totally free :troll:

9. Meekspeedy - Fun doubs matches

9. Iliad - Sorry that I teamed with sword instead. You seem to be a really cool guy.Thanks for complimenting my wario. Im trying to make it on that stinking top 5 list like ally and malcolm and I know I deserve to be on it, I just need keep proving myself I guess :urg:

0. Toronto Joe- Fun MM. Wish I could have gotten some more friendlies with you. You seem really funny and chill.

Fun tournament Canada. Hope to see you guys at Apex!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorry bass, if it was another community/host we coulda played in bracket D: get @ my ingame conversations with myself though ;D see you at apex, hope i made the experience in the north memorable haha

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - Was nice seeing you man, you have a very legit wario. Our matches were close as hell lol, but if we ever play again I'll have to 3-0 you :troll: Anyway have a safe trip back to usa.

3. Swordgard ($52.5) - So free at this tourney, you can keep your couch =P
Practice Sheik more, somehow it ended up working quite nicely.

4. Tin Man ($17.5) - My dawg, good job once again in doubles. And good stuff in singles too. Tourney was very smooth, see ya next time!

5. JMo ($8.75) - Good placing as usual, didn't expect lower from you.

5. i1337 ($8.75) - Darn, I felt you got better from playing you guess that wasn't just my imagination ;)

7. Peachy - Solid placing as usual =)

7. Sauc3 - I heard you did really well vs Bassem, going to have to wait for vids to see what you were doing yo.

9. Gichan - My man Gi, you're definitevely getting better. This tourney was very solid despise the low numbers. See you at the MK ban tourney.

9. Meekspeedy - Sonic is so cheap lol, hope we get to play next time in bracket so you can try and have your revenge ;)

9. Iliad - Dat Iliad, good seeing you bro.

9. Mr.L - Top 10 bro, good stuff as usual.

13. Leafshadow - Damn that top 13 nice! Sorry for showing no mercy xD

13. Mprime - Good stuff, good placing =)

13. cMeDu - Dat top 13 son, you getting better ;)

13. PROF LABCOAT (Phiddlesticks) - Nice talking with you as usual and nice placing.

25. Looftwaffles - You alway pull some bs on me when we play lmao xD

25. Snake23 - Remember my tips! Can't wait to see you in montreal!

33. kimora - Ahahaha you're too funny when you play =P

sauc3

Smash Lord
@swordguard,

lol, i camped bassem cuz i don't know how to play wario, thats about it
i mindlessly spammed nado vs peachy tho, if you count that as camping for some reason, i didn't really take it srsly n kinda sandbagged (and almost lost), sry peachy

i'll post full shoutoutz later

EDIT: @joe stop sayin community when we were all supporting you getting into pools. a few of us even offered our spots, so stop blamin the whole community man
also, black dood is james aka riddlebox

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
i mindlessly spammed nado vs peachy tho, if you count that as camping for some reason, i didn't really take it srsly n kinda sandbagged (and almost lost), sry peachy
As someone who actually watched the whole set play out, my only response to you can possibly be

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Neither do I sometimes, don't worry.

All will come clear when I upload the replays.

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
$10 Entry fee

1. Holy Nightmare ($175) - :metaknight: Good Stuff against Bassem man and GGs in Pools and Dubz Gratz on First BTW
2. Bassem (Oklahoma, USA) ($87.5) - :warioc: Gratz on 2nd and GGs in Brackets
3. Swordgard ($52.5) - :popo:/:snake: We need to play next tourney for sure gratz on 3rd
4. Tin Man ($17.5) - :olimar: GGs in Dubs and thanx for hosting another legit tourney
5. JMo ($8.75) - :metaknight: Nice Meeting you :D
5. i1337 ($8.75) - :dk2: Legit DK Bro GGs BTW
7. Peachy - :peach: Yeah Peachy Brampton Rep :D
7. Sauc3 - :metaknight: You have the most Trolling MK ever Nice seeing you XD
9. Gichan - :warioc: No need to worry Gi you'll get em next time :D
9. Meekspeedy - :sonic: Lol Great talking to you too Man :D
9. Iliad - :marth:/:falco: GGs in Dubs you troll XD that Marth too good
9. Mr.L - :luigi2: Hey I apoligized for that bro XD
13. Leafshadow - :rob: OK Now your showing some improvement scrub
13. Mprime - :metaknight: Great talking to ya legit MK
13. cMeDu - :metaknight: Nice seeing you again well friendly next time
13. PROF LABCOAT (Phiddlesticks) - :wario: Nice seeing you BTW where da **** is bowser D:
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Zetsu - :falco: GGs in Pools Remember to Chaingrab XD
17. V115 - :zerosuitsamus: Good stuff in Ammatur nice meeting you BTW
17. Skyler Silver - :kirby2: Nice seeing you again we made a legit team in Dubz :D
17. Poke - :falco: Dat Falco Gratz on first in Ammatur :D
17. NekoNekoXD - :metaknight: Nice meeting you man
17. XP - :kirby:/:falco: Great seeng you again bro come out to more of these
17. AAAAAA - :ness2: Great seeing you again too you'll make it out of pools next time
17. .exe - :zerosuitsamus: GGs in the MMs and Friendlies Great seeing you again
25. Looftwaffles - :marth: You could've Placed higher GGs in Pools and GGs in SSFIV I'l try not to be free next time XD
25. ! - :snake: Great meeting you
25. imag - :falco: Great meeting you man :D
25. JustNoOne - :popo: Great meeting you bro :D
25. Supreme Dirt - :yoshi2: DOUBLE YOSHI
25. Fuddo - :pit: Great seeing you again shame you had to leave early
25. Sweet Dreams - :fox:/:link2: Nice Meeting you :D
25. Snake23 - :marth: Nice seeing you again watch your marth will be Pro :D
33. kimora - :pikachu2: GGs in Pool :D
33. K2O - :random: Nice Meeting you :D
33. Jupiter - :diddy: Great seeing you again you'll get em next time :D

9. Mazz (Tommygun + NOD) - :random: + :random: Didn't meet both of you next time
13. Peruvian centipedes (Kid Koodie + Spez) - :random:: + :random: ^
13. Tourists (uh? + Korusan) - :link2: + :marth:^^

0 Cruxis Fun MM man GGS :D
0 TO Joe Damn I didn't even see you well play next time :D

Overall I had fun at this tourney :D

Top Bottom