• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 6: IMPULSE Prep | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 03/10/2012

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts

1. Ally ($195) - I always want to MM you but your always so busy lol. Was fun working the tournament with you, your a chill guy and ******* amazing player.
2. HolyNightmare ($97.5) - First time I ever faced you, and it was in low tiers lol. Nontheless, your Mario is mad legit, and I appreciate the tips after the games, thanks man :)
3. V115 ($58.5) - Everytime I see you play you get SOOO much better. Your games against Ally and Holy were SOOOOO good. Good set in dubs btw, tho at one point I SD cuz i thought ur ZSS was my Wolf because we were falling at the same time... Mixing ZSS and Wolf up- that happens often right?
4. Suzaku ($19.5) - Nice placing, I've still never faced you in singles, or even said ne thing to u. Ur to quiet lol.
5. Patches ($9.75) - Well your certainly proving yourself EVERY tournament recently. Congradulations on your new well earned PR spot, keep it up man. As always was great to see you again. Don't forget what we were talking bout btw, i wanna see it when you come down to Oakville Uproar 2 in April (Details still pending)
5. [YRSF] Tin Man ($9.75) - 5th??? Well ur still a HUGE threat to everyone in Ontario so don't sweat it. Man... first tournament ever weve been salty to each other. That doubles set you lost to Fuddo and I got u salty and that Falco chaingrab against my Wolf made me salty- ******* blind pick lol. We were tied at damage for the ENITRE first stock of that, but Wolf can't vertically recover and ur chaingrab to spike... regardless, your a chill friend and it'll always be in good fun :) Great tourny man.
7. Poke - Fun friendlies man. Your such a chill guy, congrats on 7th.
7. Peachy - 7th's not so bad, tho I still think you are a very underrated player in the scene- you just gotta come out more and keep kicking ***. Fun friendlies to btw.
9. Hadean (Iliad) - As usual your a chill and funny guy. I watched some of your Falcon matches in singles, was impressive as hell, but i didn't get to face you :( .Also, thanks for commentating, you did an amazing job- very comedic and a great sense of what your talking about both in game and in the heads and minds of the players. Sorry about talking back to you while i was in my match, was kinda rude, I was just frustrated to have gone Wolf against Falco..
9. Zhao_Guang - Fun friendlies and crazy set in doubles. I would have never guess Fuddo and I would win that doubles set, but you guys got ur revenge in losers bracket lol. Your a funny and friendly guy, great seeing you again.
9. R e d X - Excellent job in placing. Bad way to end our doubles set but whatever. Lol good friends left in a one on one situation on live stream battling for an actually high placing- was so intense.
9. Blacktwins - Your REALLY good. Excellent Lucas! I see you on AiB all the time but u should come out to these tournies as well. There lotta fun, and its great to talk to poeple in person.
13. Leafshadow - Nice work this tourney, you SNUCK into this placing, but i'm Shoruken get here for reals next time :p We gotta play again, but regardless yoru such a jokes person lol.
13. Dan-Da-Man - GGs in set. A snake goood on cruise??? I was confused, but hey excellent job on making whats normally a weakness a strength. Congrats on ur entrance in the PR btw.
13. Joker - I've never heard of you but from what I saw you had a legit DK. We should play next time.
13. QRAAXC (Phiddlesticks) - Never got to play you :(
17. Slate - Man I feel so sorry to have to make u walk back with that pizza. Good Job on making it outta pools.
17. Demon Demmy - Don't think we played, next time. Keep coming out.
17. Snow Shard - ........................ A player who is never satisfied with his results- except in doubles lol... but singles- GET BETTER! Once summer hits ur gonna be online getting better for HOURS each day,
17. Fuddo - BEST TEAM SET EVER! Ur a great guy, and teaming with you was super fun and awesome. Ur ledge game and camp skills are really great for teams, especially since im somewhat agressive.
17. Inle - We didn't get to play :(
17. Yoona (sauc3) - Congrats on becomming fifth best Samus in NA... tho apparently your quitting MK banned tournies.... AMAZING player with SOOOO many characters and--- alright, you've made ur mind up I guess, but on behalf of everyone I'd like to say it would be awesome if you kept coming out.
17. Ray_Kalm - I'm good friends with RED X, and I was like "damn you got an easy pool" then I watched you play.... I take back what I said about RED X having an easy pool. U have the best Ganon I have ever seen HANDS DOWN!
17. Skyler Silver - I' ve heard youve been getting better. Keep it up.
25. Kongmetal - THE ENVIRONMENT! Your a good player and a chill guy. Come out more.
25. Sweetloo - I watched you play and I must say you were pretty good for a new commer. Keep it up, and keep coming out.
25. pidgezero_one - So many fun games in pools, friendlies, and doubles bracket... UVE BECOME SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I hate Kirby dubs, and I was legit scarred you were actually gonna take that game off me in pools. Great to see you again.

25. Bing - You shinespiked me? Thats a melee thing dude. Fun times. Great to see you again and thank you for opening all my soft drinks
25. David - I figured cuz u were a new commer i didn't have to try as hard.... and you beat me bad lol.... Keep coming out, next time I'll actually try.
25. Looftwaffles - We didn't play :(
25. Jen - Great to see you again. Fun friendlies, your Kirby isn't bad, keep it up :)
25. Yosh - GGs in LT dubs.
33. Shane - Keep coming out, youll get better
33. Blackgold - Nice Falcon. Keep coming out, was great meeting you.
33. Wheat - Your really arrogant, but I assume its all jokes. Your a chill guy keep coming out and youll get better.
33. 420Biddies - We didn't meet, but I hear you're a Ganon main. Cool :)
33. Talia - Keep coming out man, was nice meeting you.
33. Supreme Dirt - Ur low tiers are really good. And that Brawl minus was REALLY fun. I just hope u don't patch Shiek TOOOO much by the next time we play.
39. Monk - Too bad you had to go :( I watched your Mario abit and it seemed mad legit, I'd have loved to play it.

Advent - Your a chill guy. Fun games, its good to see someone support the environment.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Don't worry about my placing ya'll. This was a humbling experience, and what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger ;D.

Where are the videos at?
I'm curious, are all the videos going to be uploaded on the same channel? and what channel(s) will they be uploaded on?
If you have a replay that's not saved on your sd card but on that other option, can it still be uploaded?
CanadaBrawl is the youtube channel the videos will be uploaded at. I'd say, expect them this weekend.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Snow Shard, just made Sheik's tag visible always. That's enough to fix that particular abuse :)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
s/o to ally for losing to me in a money match
s/o to blackgold bc sens are gay
s/o to everyone for being a pusy bc I WON THIS TOURNAMENT
wat
Get tinmans fc, I'll send you the vids(once I figure out how) and you do the rest, sounds like a plan. :D
Uh I meant YOU get Tin's fc. You can send replays via Wifi (go to Vault-->Replays then select Send). Send them to him through that and he'll upload them onto CanadaBrawl.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Hey guys already posted this in the A&C smashfest page...but if anyone would like to hang out/give me housing until saturday it would be really cool...if not I'll be out of here tomorrow morning

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Event Recaps

Recap video of the event http://bit.ly/FQzDFZ

an article of the event http://bit.ly/FPUPXa
Damn, these were both pretty cool.

By any chance, did you end up saving all the streamed content? Cause usually what we do is we get all the replays sent to someone, they record the replays with a capture card and then post it on youtube...which can take a lot of time.
If you were able to send the streamed content to Tin, it'd probably be a lot easier to get a bunch of matches up on youtube, and they'd have your awesome commentary as well XD Perhaps you should talk to Tin if you saved it all? He's currently having some trouble recording the replays.

Drekken

Smash Cadet
the stream stuff is all archived on the Twitch TV channel, its one big long chunk. We downloaded it and edited the parts we needed for the recap.

http://www.twitch.tv/eschamptv/b/311255071

you can cut and highlight any part you want.

Also for the misspell or any mistakes I apologies , when things are going fast for the stream , some slipups happen.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
They spelled ray kalm as raycob .-.
Also put Pedge instead of Pidge lol, and few other stuff, but besides the spelling mistakes, the article was pretty good. It wasn't just a buncha results. It touched upon how intense sets played through, and players' opinions of the results, and other players. Pretty cool overall, thanks Drekken.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
tier char rank.

yea for singles i was ic's, yoshi and tl.
doubles i was tl and yoshi
low tier singles i was mario and lucas
low tier doubles i was lucas and yosh was zelda for singles and doubles low tier

Top Bottom