• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 1. Ally 2. Seibrik 3. Reflex 103 Entrants! Full Results!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Good **** too md/va unranked.
TKO and BMX you guys did great, keep getting better :)
I would say good stuff to kadaj but not md/va so I'll take that back. :)
Ally nice stuff winning, def. steppin your **** up a little bit.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
This tournament was incredible! This was the first time I went out-of-state and it was totally worth it! I hope my match vs. Insane on Lylat that was on the big screen got recorded, because it was definitely my best comeback ever. It was great to meet everyone (especially the Diddy mains), and I hope to see y'all again soon (and play better :D).

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Eh, I lost to people I should've beat, I'll get better.

Took NL to last game last hit so I know I'm at least improving.

shoutouts laterz, this tourney was awesome.

~bmx~

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Leave it to GA to host a Dank tourney when i dont live there anymore :p

Good Sh** On FL performance

I dont think Ninjalink plays enough characters

--Cant wait for vids--

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
FL did really good at this. Each got at least Top 25 out of 103 (Seibrik, Afro, MVD, GDX, AWAL). Good stuff FL.

Good stuff Seibrik getting top 2 in singles and winning teams with Afro.

Kid Dizzy

Smash Rookie
this was a great experience for a tourney noob like me! and i'm glad i didn't place dead last and at least i advanced a couple rounds (not bad for my first tourney).

can't wait to be to attend more GA tourneys and try to be a consistent member of the community! gg's to everyone i played! especially sexypit... since that pit was extra sexy! LOL

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
i'm stilling waiting for the day that reflex teaches his squirtle to do a hyper beam and the entire game explodes.

this tournament was great. got to meet a lot of good players
the only downside is the fact that we couldn't do friendlies at all
and by the time the tournament ended everyone was too tired and we had to leave anywho.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Had lots of fun at this tourney.

Good games to everyone I played.

Would definitely come to another tournament like this.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aye, It's ya Boy TKO and I'm out here leaving them

SHOUTOUTS!

Ally - Good ****...nice seeing you again even though I see you alot now...lol

Seibrik - good ****

Reflex - <33333333333333 OMG playing you was the greatest...lmao fun matches...hope to see you again...and that our matches get uploaded soon even though I got that D

Ninjalink - Run that back...LMAO

Biglou - with yo sexy *** Luigi...lmao..hope to see you at pound/DC with even more awesome *** Vans...lol

Kismet - Nice meeting you bro...great falco...great tech skill...U da bess

Kadaj - Nice Seeing you again...and good **** in teams with reflex...showed me really how to get off wit PT in teams...lol

Bill_- Nice **** with them down throw read...lolol

Elev8 - Lol Lost to the reflex bro's nice meeting you dude...you gave me Pit the D...lolol almost had you with kirby but then you got my style down...lol

BMX -Good **** bro...placing 9th (a forfeits a forfeit player-1 Just saying)

GDX - WE PLACED DA SAME CUZ IMA BEAST....Lol...but srsly don't choke bro ur ****..you shoulda been top 10

TKO - YOU OUTTA THAT SLUMP??????

MilesG2G - Nice Meeting you bro funny I didnt know who you were until like have way into the tourney...lol

Stockfield - Nice meeting you bro

Scatz - Dawg, MY ***** 4 LIFE....lol hell of a good time joking and **** and chilling in the "Pro-Lounge"...lol
you'll get taht kirby matchup down and then wreck'em daw

AWAL - Had to bust out that falco...lol freakin Kirby vs Sonic will almost always end in a timeout even if its unintentional...nice meeting you bro

Lyte -<3 Love you honey...nice meeting you finally and Nice hugging you for an extended period of Time to keep body heat...lmao

Albino - Nice meeting you bro...step it up you should be down here

Cory - Aight, you're gonna make that drive back to GA, get to play a sonic again, Pick that falco and RUN
THAT THAT **** BACK!...lmao...great time hanging with you bro I'll be down here again soon

SexyPit - No Lie that pit was sexy...lol good games

GOOD **** on the recording I hope you get those matches up soon

Umby - Nice meeting you bro..I saw you doing work with Kirby...mad me proud...lol

KidEZ - MY DUDE!!! nice meeting you and I hope I helped you with your kirby...you will be **** soon...lol

Eli - Good Games bro

SleepyK - LOL what are you doing playing brawl...hope to you at pound 5 bby <3 and then we can drink and stuff..lol

SNAP - OH IM A LITTLE SAD FACE RIGHT HERE...didn't know you placed here which clearly means we are going to have to host this tourney again in 2 weeks and run that back

Steph - Completely sure you don't use smashboards...but I still left you this shout out to say you are cute as ****...lmao

and last but not least that lucario dude that yell HADOUKEN when he threw auraballs... YOU DA BESS...LMAO

if I missed anyone Sorry! but I had fun...I'll definitely be down here again..I love the south

oh and shoutout to the SF4 players hyping that ally vs Seibrik match...lololol

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
This was a lot of fun and a great experience! I hope I improved at least a little bit from this lol

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Ally - your body is ready

Reflix - <3

SeaBrick - Don't delete ur facebook <3

TKO - WTF U WERE HERE?

Elev8- <3

Player 1- WIFI DIDDY <3

T3h Albino

Smash Master
aye, It's ya Boy TKO and I'm out here leaving them

SHOUTOUTS!

Albino - Nice meeting you bro...step it up you should be down here
Lol, I hope you meant shouldn't xD
Great meeting you bro, hopefully I can come to more OOS tourneys so maybe I'll see you around.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
shoutouts to every that is better than me
which is

every that has a smashboards account.

Umby

Smash Master
I am disappointed in my performance.

Good **** to everyone. 100+ entrant tourney in GA was a good start to take a hiatus on. Not going to be present for a while, at least not until I can pay off my ever-increasing debt to Reflex. Also need to improve. I'm not where I want to be right now, competitive-wise. Bet I will be training in my off-time when I'm not absorbed by Fire Emblem and Persona 3 FES.

Shoutouts:

@ Flea - Thanks for housing a hobo. You better do well in GA's scene.

@ Miles - I hope you understand why I hate Marth dittos now. Learn more of your MK options and you'll be a threat (maybe) to GA's scene. Shoryuken out of shield is a good start.

@ Lounis - Best Shoryuken ever. Made Seibrik NOT DI to survive it. I laughed.

@ Reflex - So chopper. I didn't know what to expect with so many pro players here, but you more than exceeded my expectations. Way to tear it up. I say it every time, but I'll repay you in the future. Hopefully soon, when I get my **** refund, finally.

@ kismet - Calvin, wtf. I see you going off all the time late in tournament, but that **** vs Ally came from the deepest part of the breadbox. I went half blind. Good ****. You owe me lunch.

@ Raf - Man, sorry I didn't get in any friendlies with you. Tbh, I was trying to remain a little scarce during the whole thing from being hungry and tired (The only thing I had eaten the whole day was in that sandwich box). Definitely going to chill with you more next time around.

@ Professional Smasher Bill_ - WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TODAY???? Keep improving, man. I won't say who, but you've got people plotting against you. You'll need to have a game plan.

@ Chamsey - 11 times worse than Dazwa. 11 times better than kismet. ggs Chas. Weren't you supposed to bring your gf?

@ TKO - Same as Raf. I should have taken more time to chill with you. Great meeting you though. Just being in the presence of your hype is an experience.

@ NinjaLink - We will be training. I don't know how with my current situation, but we're getting it in. Always to fun to meet up with you in person.

@ Lyte - No, really. You have no idea how much P3 FES is going to absolutely destroy my life. Will be the best death ever, but I'm grateful to you for delivering it anyway. Expect some kind of recording of me proclaiming you to be the best Marth in GA (fact) floating around somewhere.

@ Albino - Good to see you on the scene again. Stop rapping. Become an English teacher. It's for the best of the future.

@ Dogy - ToV and Dokapon kingdom. **** these tournaments, dude. This is the kind of **** that needs to be hopped on.

@ kadaj - Expect me to contact you soon. After a few months, expect people to confuse me with you on screen.

@ Ice/T2 - Improvements shown. I still see a couple of readable habits, but when you get rid of those, Flea will get jealous.

@ KaptN - Nice meeting you man. You know where to find us. Hope this tournament was a good experience for you.

@ Allied - YOU WHERE HERE!?

@ theONEJanitor - Thanks for the shoutout. You can **** well bet I was salty though. I'm coming after you in the future. Watch out.

@ L_Cancel - Thank the lord, Jesus Christ, his father, and the Holy Spirit that you were not in attendance at this tournament. A man who looked similar to you handed me a Wild Cherry Pepsi and I threw it in his face and smashed his glasses.

If I forgot anyone...I'm sorry....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm really upset I missed this. Gonna have to start selling crack or something so I can start going to more smash tournaments.

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-

Myself- 17th place sucks. Stop losing to the same players :[

Kadaj- Wish i would have beaten u in one of our sets :/. I was really surprised u used only mk since i was looking forward to playing ur marth but playing ur mk still taught me a lot like to learn to di lol. Also taught me even more about the mk match up.

Pain- You should have done a lot better then what u did but i'm sure u'll show it in the future.

Calvin- You suck for making me lose $10 to mvd. If your going to pick up mk make sure u actually attempt to use him in the proper situations like when someones camping you.

Dyno-Thanks for driving me home super late even though u wanted to stay at Lounis'. We need to practice moar.

Sleepy- Was super fun to hang out w/ u and to actually talk about zss with someone. Not often i get to do that unless im at like a national. We'll def play some brawl and melee soon to improve.

Player-1- Should have went purple diddy :/. Kidding you played pretty amazing and i wish u could have stayed longer so i could see how far u made it.

Raf- You need to stop making me want to play this game. Super fun to hang out w/ u and once i again i didnt get to play u. Wish i could have beaten kadaj to get revenge on u in tourney. TBH i really believe u should have gotten higher then 13th but im sure u'll show everyone up next time :].

Flea- U surprised me with how good u were. I never played u in a serious match before and both of our matches were really close. We'll def team some time in the future after im free.

Lounis- Im actually glad u put me in as a random. I mean if i want to be good i gotta be able to play anyone and win. Just to bad i didnt do nearly as well as i thought i was gonna.

Michael- stop wrecking me when i do stupid stuff no one else does lol. Fun playing you. I really like to play someone to remind me of what its like to play someone who actually knows the match up. I still believe ur mk is better then all the ones i've played up to now. Good stuff getting 9th.

MVD- Ima beat ya in a revenge mm sometime soon. I just need to practice my dumb character some more and become good.

Umby- Great games and u really surprised me. I wish u would have went marth 3rd round though but if your picking up kirby then thats fine too. I was supposed to bring my gf but she like changed her mind since she found out it was gonna last till around 2. I mean thats a long time for someone who doesnt play brawl.

4God, George, Billy, Reflex, Miles, Rayku, Snap, Albeezy, GDX, scatt and neox- Good seing you all and i wish i could have played a lot more matches with you.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was just jk Luis, are you going to DC?
I wasn't planning on it; besides, I have two dollars in my wallet; sure doesn't look like it. :laugh:

At least I'm a spoiled brat. I'm thinking about going to Dallas, but even that looks iffy. Still, someone's gotta knock M2K off his high horse. :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

Ally- Wanted to play you in tournament or a MM, but I didn't have time =(, nice meeting you though

Seibrik- Good stuff on 2nd, didn't get to talk to you at all though

BigLou- Set vs NL was pretty crazy, good ****

Kismet- Didn't get to see your set vs ally except for the last 10 seconds, but I heard it was a good set, look forward to seeing it, gotta get that hype on mayne

NiNJaRl1nk-Finally got to meet you =), good stuff on fourth

Afro- GGs, I'll get you next time, funny guy =D

Mekos- Crazy intense set, good stuff.

GDX/Ingulit- Getting to meet those OoS diddys finally =), didn't get to do the FFA on RC cuz of the time though =(

Umby- I missed u mayne

Lucas Perfected- OMG WTFFFFF, U FINALLY SHODE UP !!!! Uz ME HERO!

4god- fun friendlies ^.^

BMX- Closes set, good wario, crazy with those farts, btw RC is my favorite stage <3

miles- you're getting a lot better =)

SexyPit- Very sexy.

Player-3- is bad challenges random scrubs to falcon dittos ******* out of them

MVD- Nice metting you, didn't get to see you play whatsoever though.

TGK- thanks for recording the matches, sucks we couldn't get livestream

scatz- Watched you vs NL, you played pretty well, good stuff.

Sleepy- I'll be going to the october monthly most likely, I'll get your AV cables back to you then unless you want them back sooner you'll just have to drive over and pick them up REAL QUICK this time >.>, just bring my xbox and stuff too.

Micaelis- You played pretty well from what I saw, nice placings, but stop wearing that DK tie when you don't even use him, you have to wear a cape for now on

I'm pretty pleased with how I did, just wish I could have stayed longer so I could take the easy $600. Low tiers are ****ing stupid, just ban them all.

Umby

Smash Master
So mad I forgot Sleepy, P-1, and GDX. fffff

Especially mad I forgot Sleepy. fffff. I love all you guys.

edit: and my untrusted physician, Dr. Mike. god****it. STOP BEING SO DEEP.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Since I have not seen enough Florida support for my boys! Good stuff everyone from Florida and Seibrik good work! :) Sounds like it was fun, love to all.

PS. GD extreme, AFro, MVD, AWAL, and anybody else! ~Walnut

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Thanks everyone for coming. There were 101 entrants, I don't have bracket or full results yet, but this is the top 8:

1. Ally ($600) (snake, MK)
2. Seibrik ($200) (MK)
3. Reflex ($100) ->(PT)<-
4. Ninjalink ($50) : (D3, Diddy, ROB, Falco, ICs)
5. Biglou/Kismet ($25) (Luigi/Falco)
what the ****
how the ****
who the ****

Top Bottom