• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 1. Ally 2. Seibrik 3. Reflex 103 Entrants! Full Results!

bigman40

Smash Master
Aww yeah, time for my shoutouts. Ya'll *****s ain't ready for this ****.

Scatz: #1 GA Smasher to get bracket ****ed every tourney he goes to.

And #1 GA Hypeman. lol. Can't believe this guy lost his voice after hyping up one set XD

aye, It's ya Boy TKO and I'm out here leaving them

SHOUTOUTS!

Scatz - Dawg, MY ***** 4 LIFE....lol hell of a good time joking and **** and chilling in the "Pro-Lounge"...lol
you'll get taht kirby matchup down and then wreck'em daw
Same here man. I enjoyed every bit of it. When I show up for Pound 5, I want that good practice :D

Also, if you upload that commentary on your camera, lemme know. I wanna laugh at that **** again lmao.

Good shee getting 17th. Also, LOL at them PT dittos we had. **** just didn't work out for me.

Shoutouts:

scatz- Watched you vs NL, you played pretty well, good stuff.

Thanks. Sucks you had to leave too. Maybe next time, I won't **** up regardless of how my brackets turn out. lol

Scaaaaaaatz, I need that CSS and sexy *** intro movie.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271579

I have to fix one of my CSSes, so I'll reupload it tonight, but the movie is already up there. Next time, we need to play friendlies.

Kadaj: Good stuff all tourney man. Gettin on dat Mr. R status in doubles. I was cheering for you the whole way. Keep it up.

Ally: Gratz on winning the tourney. I wanna MM you next time we meet.

Seibrik: Good stuff in doubles and singles. Thanks for getting my groove back with Yoshi. I needed that a lot. Next time though, I'm gonna beat you AND I'ma win another set with Pika ;)

Flea: Good stuff hosting dubz. Too bad we couldn't turn on the air or else your machine would've froze LOL. Keep practicing up man.

Miles: Good work getting 17th and for helping me be GA's hype

Afro: Great seeing ya again. Good stuff winning doubles. Those grenades man

MVD: Mad fun talking to you. Sadly, we only played like 2 matches (don't even think I saved them on my wii :(), but regardless, I'll find a chance to travel to SFL and play all of yall.

Snap: tough break man. GA salt all over ya XD Keep practicing though, cause I wanna have good practice with some high level Lucarios soon.

Dyno: Mad fun playing you. Didn't expect you to take me to Brinstar either LOL. I'ma teach you that matchup when I'm in ATL again.

Reflex: THIS GUY RIGHT HURR, DOIN MELEE TECHSKILLS IN BRAWL! WTF, HOW HE PLATFORM CANCEL FAIRS TO BAIRS IN BRAWL!?!?!?

Amazing time watching you play. Loved to Domino hat too. Hope you stay with that for a little while :)
PS: Told ya Fsmash rocks ;)

Ninjalink: Not gonna be SDing next time. loved playing you. Gave me some better information on the ROB matchup. I'ma make you work even harder to win the next set. If TGK doesn't upload my matches, can you upload them for me? I would greatly appreciate that.

Billy: Thanks for the Oreos :D XD

Everyone else: sorry if I forget yall. Too many shoutouts to do during class XD

BigLøu

Smash Lord
k my shoutouts

Kismet-lucky I couldn't finish our ironman set offline to beast your ***. See me on wifi so we can finish that

Reflex-good set, went to last game last hit I'm comin for squirtle next time lol.

Turtl- plz,plz,plz, dont enter as anything random again LOL you know I can't remember anything. GOod stuff going through losers you got kadaj next time

Ally-Congrats on winning coming back from losers. Really glad you made it out to this tourney despite all that stuff happening before lol. Really glad I housed you and you're welcome back anytime if you are back in GA. Fun times at waffle house and GA tournies running till 4a.m lol.

Seibrik- great set, except for the second game xD. jk lol i fudged up. game 3 was good though you pulled through in the end. Good job on second place, really close between you and ally in grands.

Afro- sooo funny lol. Good stuff dude it was good to see you again I always have fun at whatever tournies you're at lol.

GDX-Chill as always, we will defintly have to chill in DC again. GOod teams set lol first game could have gone either way.

MVD- glad you made it up too! We will have to chill at DC again. Fun times as always xD. GOod stuff vs kismet in the mm btw lol.

Dyno-Didn't see you at all this tourney, not even once although I coulda sworn I heard this buzzing sound that sounded like you...

lol jk fun times dawg see ya next tourney.

Scatz-**** YOU ***** *** TRICK

TKO- glad you made it down from VA, WE LOOK TOO SWAG LOL WITH OUR VANS.

aLBY-GET YO *** BACK IN THE SCENE AND COME TO TOURNIES

Jason- you won't see this shoutout but good stuff dawg, but you need to practice some to learn matchups :/

Hero- good stuff dude you just need some more tourney experience and you will be up there.

Micheal- man you're improvement level in ever tourney like triples, I feel you will be the next one to beat me and Calvin from GA.

Scatt- da bess luigi evaaaa, I really really hope your parents aren't too mad at you for how late you we're there :(. Good stuuf in your set vs seibrik, I want you to be able to travel oos with me one day.

Kadaj- good seeing you again man. Lol wtf I see you so often now. See ya at DC

Stockfield- glad you made it down you're a funny guy and you did super good this tourney

Mekos-Man your lucas is beast, we defintly gonna team one day. Lucas and Luigi would be one of the most random teams ever lol.

Sleepyk- happy you got some brawl tourney experience with your zero suit. Chaz will be able to help you a lot.

AWAL- its been a while but glad you made the trip up here and hope you had fun. I hope I can come to one of your next tournies soon.

Player-1- you did really well, wanted to see you play ninjalink but sad you had to go. Hope you can finally go OOS soon to get more experience, because I think that's the main thing you lack right now.

Ninjalink-Good set and good stuff on your [placing. Glad you made the trip down to GA it's always fun talking to you.

T2-good TL dude, very underrated player right here. You just need to come out to more tourneys to get that experience.

4god- dude jorge your DDD is top notch, getting way better just like micheal. See ya at the next tourney

Flea-thanks for letting us host doubles at your place, although if we ever have like 20 teams we wouldn't have been able to do it lol.

Kaptain- It's cool you made the trip up here and I felt honored signing your card :D. Hope you come up here more often and hope you had a good time as well.

Elev8-sup raf good stuff, ally is tough no worries lol.

Theonejanitor-been a while since I saw you fun freindlies we played. Your snake grab game is waaay better then mines. I need to work on that some. Hope you come to GA more often and we can get more freindlies.

Shaslam- fun freindlies as well, with mk though make sure to throw them off the ledge more often to get the gimps. And use ftilt and up b oos more.

George- glad you made it, I saw you help run the tourney with min. Thanks for that made things go alot smoother sicne we started so late.

Miles-your mk is getting really good, you just gotta do what I told ya and you will be much better in dealing with people attacking your sheild.

Billy-good set, just remember to be patient for the kill. Especially when your grab game is top notch.

AML-sup bro. Didn't get to talk much but sup lol.

Steph- same as aml, whats goooooooooooooooood

Iblis-fun friendlies, just remember what I said about adapting

lucas perfected- Someone pointed you out at the tourney to me and I was like o**** he made it to a tourney lol. Hope you can make it out to more lol

Sonic rave- good to see you again, I watched your matches some you are getting better.

Neo X- good job on your placing, getting really good as well

Link queen-reppin dat link xD, glad we got to talk a bit at this tourney

Unby-**** you man let's take this **** outside lmao. You know how we roll.

Pbnj- glad you came by and was fun having you over at my house lol. Good stuff with the filming

Dogy-YOU LUCKY THERE WASN'T A SETUP OPEN FOR ME TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON YOUR SAKURA WITH MY SAGAT. LUCKY AS ****

I really hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did just let me know lol.

bigman40

Smash Master
**** YOU TOO TRICK. AIN'T GIVING ME PROPS ON MY SORRY BLACK ***. I SEE HOW IT IS *****. NEXT TIME WE TAKIN IT OUTSIDE FOO

btw, good **** placing 5th.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Scatz you know how me and you roll.

We just yell at each other and stuff, and talk mad ****.

If I ever were to pay you a compliment...
it would be like this, blacked out from the public view. And I would say something like good **** scatz at this tourney despite having Ninjalink first round.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, always happens man. I like how my compliment gotta be blacked out since I'm black. I'ma 3 stock you next time for that **** ***** :)

bigman40

Smash Master
slept at 3 am to 11 pm. Didn't wake up early enough so I may have flunked my test XD sall good though. I'ma just make it up later in the year.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Thanks for the shoutouts to my Sexy Pit. It was my first tourney and plan on getting better.

@Ally: fighting your snake was so fun, too bad you make me laugh too much I can't play serious, which was more fun. Congrats on winnings.

@flea: great host and thanks for my sexy tag.

@TKO: same ally johns at the tourney lol, great and fun match.

@Seibrik + Afro: dbl mk teams with your wall of pain on each side. Nicely synced team, I give it to you guys. Great pressure game.

@player 1: you sent me traveling through loosers. Need a bit more of the exp and I'll be back, great games.

@everyone else, I had fun and hope to play more often.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Any vids recorded for this? Reflex got 3rd using Pit? I'd love see how he did this.

bigman40

Smash Master
TGK recorded everything played on the main TV, and some (if not, most) were saved on Ninjalink's Wii. So one of them will probably upload em.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I can't believe I placed top 20 w/o SL OoS. lmfao

That is so valuable, def gonna use it for now on.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
****ing craig, i told u to stop using mk, just stick all marth, never, ever, ever ,even look at mk.

my ***** gdx puttin in work, rep that diddy, son

Big lou u aint give me a shout out?

scatz u aing give me a shout out?

reflex u aint give me a shout out?

turtl u aint.....

man **** GA.

kismet2

Smash Ace
lounis you avoided me this whole tournament so we didn't have to play our iron man. i mean, it's understandable how you didn't want to be embarrassed and everything against my snake ;) but yeah i'll see your *** online

and yeah ally i always have fun playing you even in tournament btw your falco is sooooooo gay!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So i

JUST got home from the trip/work/school combo

too tired to type too much

just gona say it was a GREAT tourny

thx to big lou/siege

thanks to Flea for accomidating doubles so wonderfully

thanks to Ally (despite me being so close to an extra 400 bucks) for one of the most fun (in game) grand finals i've had in a while, despite the obnoxious crowd in the beginning, lol

And thanks to Mike (duno ur gamertag LOL) for allowing Fl to stay with u at such a clutch moment,
AND giving us the scenic tour of GA Tech,
AND the on campus WaffleHouse

amazing ending to the weekend.
<3 GA

I'd do that drive again

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lounis you avoided me this whole tournament so we didn't have to play our iron man. i mean, it's understandable how you didn't want to be embarrassed and everything against my snake ;) but yeah i'll see your *** online

and yeah ally i always have fun playing you even in tournament btw your falco is sooooooo gay!
My Falco is actually goood vs everyone cept GW and MK. I'll prob MM with him next time. you were fun though to play too ;)

Top Bottom