• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silven's tournament legal texture package!!! **UPDATED!!!** With TGAs

PwnerBren7

Smash Journeyman
I believe that only the CSP for the main color of the character freezes, for my old pack did not contain that and worked fine. So only get rid of the first csp for each character, and thanks for the help. 8D

bmaster77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bobatapioca
why do most of the pictures on the character selection not show up?

its just the regular ones but ingame it changes to the custom

amount18

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all of the TGA's-They are very helpful...This is an awesome collection, but why is there no darkachu TGA? I thought you did them for all the textures?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Thanks for all of the TGA's-They are very helpful...This is an awesome collection, but why is there no darkachu TGA? I thought you did them for all the textures?
After a certain point the game will freeze with too many CSP's. I couldn't possibly do all of them, it's due to a bug in the program that creates the file. Not much I can do about that sorry...I prioritized certain characters due to how often people choose them at my smashfests. If you want them you can use the TGA's I included to make your own custom set depending on who you pick. It's pretty easy once you have the TGA's...

And bmaster, the same thing I said pretty much applies. I can't get 100% of the roster due to the freezing glitch. I sorta just have to pick and choose..it's unfortunate but hey at least for the most part you know what you're picking. Once again once you get an understanding of how to make them (there are a few guides around here) you can compile your own common5 file so that you get the characters you want showing on the character select screen.

freezinboi280

Smash Cadet
EDIT: Using CupAsh got the big portraits to work, so now i'm looking for a way to get the small portraits to work.

Top Bottom