• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SINGLES Lucario Match-Ups and Directory! Mario will brb saving a princess

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Edit: I dunno who is supposed to update those graphics or w/e.

I think the Diddy match-up is just fine. A lot of Lucarios don't play it right. At the point where we become killable if we've been exchanging hits with Diddy any of our tilts, air attacks not named FAir, charged Spheres, and Smashes will kill him.

Don't approach Diddy when he can lock you with two nanners and it shouldn't be too hard, right?

Look at the recent games iRJi posted.

Weegee has a problem against a camping Lucario. Seeing as he always gets pushed back from things that aren't perfect shielded plus his fireball range is just bad... Aura Sphere can do wonders. Sure he can kill us at around 80% something from an up angled FSmash, but for an FSmash that move has poor range and it'll be plenty obvious that he'd try to do that.

John12346 said:
39% beats Luigi's Fireball.
15% Aura Spheres beat Luigi's Fireball. The Fireball does not have that much range anyway. If Luigi has to recover using his Cyclone -> Up B its pretty obvious that we should DAir him.

Ruined said:
Luigi:
side-b, uncharged:29(14)
nair:39(15)
dtilt:68(18)
utilt:68(18)
ftilt:79(19)
dair:91(20)
bair:104(21)
fsmash:129(23)
side-b, fully charged:never
So as you can see this is one of the match-ups where we can hard camp.

Be careful if you try to FAir his BAir, if you trade hits he will do more damage. It might be better to not just challenge that move with FAir if you're unsure how that particular Weegee spaces. Luigi's Cyclone om noms shields, so obviously don't just sit in it.

DI away from his Jab 1 and 2 because of SHORYUKEN!

Don't be too silly with DAir on his shield either because he can USmash OoS, NAir, BAir, etc. Luigi's NAir kills us around 120%ish iirc.

Watch out for him walking to DSmash because he gets a bit of a slide to boost his range to it. Also his Jab 1 to DSmash.

Basically, if we're grounded camping we beat him, when we're in the air facing him we beat him, in the air above him we beat him, if he's RARing us whoever beats who is dependent on the other's spacing, don't DAir him shielded unless you are pushing him too far away to be punished or shieldpoking him.

Don't take Weegee to Halberd or BF and you're good. I think this is 60:40.
[/Luigi MU]

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
While Myth and I were playing on wifi, we found some things with Lucario that we could put into our current game.

On halberd, on the walls on the ship, after it dips in, Lucario can Wall Cling/Jump from there, and the jump WILL let him reach the ledge, you can also ES to it as well, however it screams "get footstooled"

On Norfair, the LavaPlumes from behind can be double teamed, and seems like a good mindgame since no one would be near you during the plume, are they dumb, do they wanna take damage, of course not.

On Picto, anything that can damage you, will set off doubleteam, do it to the cart/fire for some laughs.

Other then that, I also see Usmash getting in more use to bair airdodges/get ups from ledges, also a really good mindgame from a platform below.

Edit: if this was known common knowledge, I'm sorry but it wasn't knowledge to me before.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You don't even have to wait for the stage to split, you can wallcling any time.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
We really need to get a character to discuss specifically and officially...

Also I've been talking to D. Disciple and I've come to realize we wall Snake in a certain way depending how they use their nades.

For example: If they have to worry about hitting themselves a lot with their own nades you get to throw some Aura Spheres. Sometimes Aura Spheres can help set off chain explosions if they have two nades nearby (+1 mindgames).

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
You can cling to that jewel underneath BF...

...the small walls directly underneath the ledges in PS1...

... and on Halberd, after you've landed on the actual ship, you can cling to the almost vertical slopes far below the ledges.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I know this is a double post and all, but this is regarding some different info.

When I played C4's Falco in a MM the other day, I lived to 267% before he finally killed me. On Smashville.

So yeah, if ya'll don't have it drilled into your head by now, don't worry about taking damage in the Falco MU once you get to the damage range where Falco's Usmash will kill you.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Did he even try bairing you? Or utilting? Or any-tilting? <_<

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yes yes, but the thing is, after I got into Usmash kill range, I simply ran away every time I saw him do a short hop. I made sure I wasn't close enough for anything he could do(except laser or phantasm) to hit. My reaction time isn't fast enough for phantasm, but it doesn't kill anyway, and like I said, I made sure I got as far away as I could if I thought a laser was coming.

He hit me with Bair a few times, but they were either sourspotted, horribly decayed, or he hit me the wrong way.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Speaking of Falco I really want to know when we do become not chaingrabbable and not able to be grabbed -> DAir. I don't have the ability to properly test it out (since I know no smashers in my area).

Also, Phil, are you really busy lately? If so would it be a problem if you handed over this thread to someone else (I'd gladly take it up if offered to)?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Kinda.

My idea for ratios, since we have already discussed everyone and have the resources for cross-reference for those who aren't familiar, is to do the "tally" system, it's a good quick way to get these ratios updated, but at the same time if anyone needs a refresher on some more unfamiliar MUs, we still have some semi-recent exports to look back to.
I'll be starting a new thread soon (probably in the LBR), with all the ratios posted.

Also Myth, I'd greatly appreciate someone to update the chart, I forgot that it was RJ (who left) who was in charge of it, so wait until we have all the consented ratios accounted for, then update it accordingly.

Thank you.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's not going to be just a couple of ratios
we're doing a large-scale vote for all of them.
I made the thread in the LBR, if people could post their votes there, that would be appreciated.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Just to point this out. I read this board everyday, I just don't post on it. If anyone you actually need something from me, I am always available. Just send a PM, or you can even contact me threw AIM or MSN. The reason why I stopped posting on this board specifically is because the lack of seriousness that revolves around here. I have also stated that when people really (And I mean really) want to crack down on some stuff, and take things more seriously, I will be happy to start posting again. I will probably even inform you of more information, things you are not aware of, and things that you just didn't consider, if I ever do start posting as much as I use to. As for the game in general, I have been playing everyday since 2 weeks after MLG Orlando, and recently just took 13th at a tournament (Although I went Pikachu for most of it). I have drastically improved my game, as well as my knowledge about this game even further then what I had before.

So, in a nutshell, if you really, and I mean really need anything from me, Just PM, MSG me, or even just post somewhere on the boards in a thread, and I will be glad to assist you. Other then that, until everyone agrees to actually talk about the game instead of fluffy and furry animals, random nonsense, or anything just play time wasting, this is all I will possibly do. Call me a fun killer, I know, but even I can be relaxed and laid back. It is just that you guys have no showed me a serious face, so because of that, I can't show a relaxed side either.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its really ok to ask you anytime?

tbh the reason I haven't gone to you for marth help is because you're a bit.. intimidating.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Just to point this out. I read this board everyday, I just don't post on it. If anyone you actually need something from me, I am always available. Just send a PM, or you can even contact me threw AIM or MSN. The reason why I stopped posting on this board specifically is because the lack of seriousness that revolves around here. I have also stated that when people really (And I mean really) want to crack down on some stuff, and take things more seriously, I will be happy to start posting again. I will probably even inform you of more information, things you are not aware of, and things that you just didn't consider, if I ever do start posting as much as I use to. I have drastically improved my game, as well as my knowledge about this game even further then what I had before.

So, in a nutshell, if you really, and I mean really need anything from me, Just PM, MSG me, or even just post somewhere on the boards in a thread, and I will be glad to assist you. Other then that, until everyone agrees to actually talk about the game instead of fluffy and furry animals, random nonsense, or anything just play time wasting, this is all I will possibly do. Call me a fun killer, I know, but even I can be relaxed and laid back. It is just that you guys have no showed me a serious face, so because of that, I can't show a relaxed side either.
The extent of "seriousness" and "nonsense" is subjective. In your eyes the Lucario boards look too carefree yet in my eyes the boards are fine, sure it could use a little more organization. All of the nonsense you mention is in the general discussion yet in this thread I see a serious side. However I'm not you so I don't know what you consider serious enough.

culexus・wau

I think he means we spend all our time on the GD and such and not enough time on the actual metagame stuff.

iRJi

Smash Champion
its really ok to ask you anytime?

tbh the reason I haven't gone to you for marth help is because you're a bit.. intimidating.
I think he means we spend all our time on the GD and such and not enough time on the actual metagame stuff.
Anytime. If you need my AIM or MSN just ask for it, and I will help you. =]. I am not as mean as you are possibly making it out to be, or scary for that matter. I just need actual discussion. Something that isn't based on jokes. Metagame, mindgames, matchups, you name it. While I find the boards to be a place to lounge around, I also find it to be a database. I am sure you can agree with me on this. My personal goal is to reduplicate effectiveness with Lucario that, for some reason, only 1 person was able to pull off, and no one knows exactly why either. (Azen of course) Yes, he is old, the metagame was not developed back then either, but then he comes back after sitting out for a year, and pulls another win against some of the best players, again. There is something we all are missing, some sort of mind set, a certain playstyle, a level of thinking perhaps, that no one has reached yet. All I want is to do it again. I want someone from here to just be better then everyone. Take a look at the Marth players, Metaknight players, D3, players, Olimar players, and even the Luigi players. Do you know what they all have that we are missing? A player who actually excels over everyone within the character being used by a large margin. We have very talented players, and I want to throw myself in that mix as well since I have been doing a **** ton better then before (sujective information) but while we are talented, we still sit on the same field of skill. All I really want is to have at least one of us to be an outliner, someone who is an icon.

I guess part of this is my fault really. I am the Discussion leader, but yet I do not promote discussion. For that, I am sorry. My real issue is I can't promote discussion if what I am saying, or even anyone else trying to explain something that is somewhat helpful, is being ignored. Information that has been deemed useful gets lost in the cracks of the character boards floors. Things we should have talked about gets left behind without even a glance at it. So the question is, how can I promote discussion if no one really wants to discuss anything. You know what I mean?

Just to round it off here, I am not a scary person, nor will I ever really snap at people, unless you are trying to insult me first. There is a difference between criticism, and insulting, and only when I am insulted is when I tend to get mean. If no one wants to do anything, that's fine, I just won't do anything either. However, if people want to get stuff done, I am all open ears, as well as an open mind to anything.

Yes, You can hit me up anytime. I am not against sharing information, nor receiving it.

The extent of "seriousness" and "nonsense" is subjective. In your eyes the Lucario boards look too carefree yet in my eyes the boards are fine, sure it could use a little more organization. All of the nonsense you mention is in the general discussion yet in this thread I see a serious side. However I'm not you so I don't know what you consider serious enough.
Since I do have a rep of being "intimidating" I am trying to actually cut it here. I will make this as short and effective as possible. (Although, it will not be short =])

I am not sure how often you browse the boards, so I will not comment about you personally. Since this is about me however, I will talk about, well... Me.

3 days after the drop of lucario to mid tier, I made a thread called: So Lucario is Mid tier...
This thread promoted Discussion about why we thought he dropped, as well as what we can do about it. one of the main reasons we touched is because of lucarios inactivity in tournaments, and another is the level of information we know about the character to begin with. Soon after, we started to "Revamp the boards" It was well known to everyone inside here, as well as from all other players. People actually called it a Lucario revolution thing. Proof would be the Azen Video of him playing Korn, actually. (that's just one example) We soon after started to come up with so many ideas, that we needed to make a thread called: "The Brainstorm thread" When that thread was made, we took ideas from that, and started something beautiful. With me leading a lot of the projects, and a lot of the people from the boards (which btw, were only about 5 other people at the time) we completed a new guide, as well as started to do a punish guide, that was never finished. Around this point, Lucario players became active. With about 14 people on the boards from the normal 4-5 a day, Lucario players all over actually attending tournaments, and everyone posting on the boards, I saw progress. In a long, but good use of time, we cleaned up the boards tremendously, as well as finished a guide, and our MU thread. We also started 3 more threads, a metagame thread, and a new Lucario backroom (Which has become more active now then before, thanks to a few people).

So why do I bring this up? This is for you saying you see a serious side to the boards. In fact I see it too, and I love it, but did you ever question how it got there? Did it ever cross your mind that, at one point, the boards were actually serious? Look at it now. How many posts do you see a day in any other of the threads, other then the general chat? I know the boards are active, I see about 30 new posts a day in one thread alone, with a combination of 7-8 people posting in it. There is still so much we can do, but yet nothing gets done. Players who have information about anything are forced to post it in the General chat, and it gets ran over by something irrelevant.

You are right though, In my eyes the " Lucario boards look too carefree yet in your eyes the boards are fine" BUT this was not about you at the time, this was about me at the time. See what I did there? The reason why the information is subjective is because it is about me. I said I will start posting when I feel that the boards are not slacking off. Like you said, You do not know what I take as serious, but this is something I can't really just set in words for anyone to understand. However, I hope by outlining how serious the boards were at a time, I hope to have you understand what I am looking for. Nothing needs to be that drastic, as a lot of work has been done, but we need at least something.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I am not bashing you, or trying to get @ you either. I really am trying to perceive this in the most nicest way possible. Infact, I hope you all realize that I am 80% never trying to do such things, so please don't take me as an intimidating person.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Anytime. If you need my AIM or MSN just ask for it, and I will help you. =]. I am not as mean as you are possibly making it out to be, or scary for that matter. I just need actual discussion. Something that isn't based on jokes. Metagame, mindgames, matchups, you name it. While I find the boards to be a place to lounge around, I also find it to be a database. I am sure you can agree with me on this. My personal goal is to reduplicate effectiveness with Lucario that, for some reason, only 1 person was able to pull off, and no one knows exactly why either. (Azen of course) Yes, he is old, the metagame was not developed back then either, but then he comes back after sitting out for a year, and pulls another win against some of the best players, again. There is something we all are missing, some sort of mind set, a certain playstyle, a level of thinking perhaps, that no one has reached yet. All I want is to do it again. I want someone from here to just be better then everyone. Take a look at the Marth players, Metaknight players, D3, players, Olimar players, and even the Luigi players. Do you know what they all have that we are missing? A player who actually excels over everyone within the character being used by a large margin. We have very talented players, and I want to throw myself in that mix as well since I have been doing a **** ton better then before (sujective information) but while we are talented, we still sit on the same field of skill. All I really want is to have at least one of us to be an outliner, someone who is an icon.

I guess part of this is my fault really. I am the Discussion leader, but yet I do not promote discussion. For that, I am sorry. My real issue is I can't promote discussion if what I am saying, or even anyone else trying to explain something that is somewhat helpful, is being ignored. Information that has been deemed useful gets lost in the cracks of the character boards floors. Things we should have talked about gets left behind without even a glance at it. So the question is, how can I promote discussion if no one really wants to discuss anything. You know what I mean?

Just to round it off here, I am not a scary person, nor will I ever really snap at people, unless you are trying to insult me first. There is a difference between criticism, and insulting, and only when I am insulted is when I tend to get mean. If no one wants to do anything, that's fine, I just won't do anything either. However, if people want to get stuff done, I am all open ears, as well as an open mind to anything.

Yes, You can hit me up anytime. I am not against sharing information, nor receiving it.

Since I do have a rep of being "intimidating" I am trying to actually cut it here. I will make this as short and effective as possible. (Although, it will not be short =])

I am not sure how often you browse the boards, so I will not comment about you personally. Since this is about me however, I will talk about, well... Me.

3 days after the drop of lucario to mid tier, I made a thread called: So Lucario is Mid tier...
This thread promoted Discussion about why we thought he dropped, as well as what we can do about it. one of the main reasons we touched is because of lucarios inactivity in tournaments, and another is the level of information we know about the character to begin with. Soon after, we started to "Revamp the boards" It was well known to everyone inside here, as well as from all other players. People actually called it a Lucario revolution thing. Proof would be the Azen Video of him playing Korn, actually. (that's just one example) We soon after started to come up with so many ideas, that we needed to make a thread called: "The Brainstorm thread" When that thread was made, we took ideas from that, and started something beautiful. With me leading a lot of the projects, and a lot of the people from the boards (which btw, were only about 5 other people at the time) we completed a new guide, as well as started to do a punish guide, that was never finished. Around this point, Lucario players became active. With about 14 people on the boards from the normal 4-5 a day, Lucario players all over actually attending tournaments, and everyone posting on the boards, I saw progress. In a long, but good use of time, we cleaned up the boards tremendously, as well as finished a guide, and our MU thread. We also started 3 more threads, a metagame thread, and a new Lucario backroom (Which has become more active now then before, thanks to a few people).

So why do I bring this up? This is for you saying you see a serious side to the boards. In fact I see it too, and I love it, but did you ever question how it got there? Did it ever cross your mind that, at one point, the boards were actually serious? Look at it now. How many posts do you see a day in any other of the threads, other then the general chat? I know the boards are active, I see about 30 new posts a day in one thread alone, with a combination of 7-8 people posting in it. There is still so much we can do, but yet nothing gets done. Players who have information about anything are forced to post it in the General chat, and it gets ran over by something irrelevant.

You are right though, In my eyes the " Lucario boards look too carefree yet in your eyes the boards are fine" BUT this was not about you at the time, this was about me at the time. See what I did there? The reason why the information is subjective is because it is about me. I said I will start posting when I feel that the boards are not slacking off. Like you said, You do not know what I take as serious, but this is something I can't really just set in words for anyone to understand. However, I hope by outlining how serious the boards were at a time, I hope to have you understand what I am looking for. Nothing needs to be that drastic, as a lot of work has been done, but we need at least something.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I am not bashing you, or trying to get @ you either. I really am trying to perceive this in the most nicest way possible. Infact, I hope you all realize that I am 80% never trying to do such things, so please don't take me as an intimidating person.
Hmm not at all in fact I see what you mean RJ about getting more serious. I have something to say as well its kinda like a story .

This is a story from the beginning of Brawl until now. When I first started here in brawl all I wanted to do was have fun and at the time that was enough for me but over the last two years I started thinking that I wanted to be more competitive and take the game more seriously. I had a bumpy road figuring out which character best fits my fighting style Falco, Fox, Wolf, Lucario so I used all four equally.

At First I thought it was Falco the first 8 months of training because I knew his advanced techs except one shorthop laser and still can't shorthop laser but during that time I was playing online I got the inspiration from two of my closest friends from my clan to use lucario. In November of 08 I met brawlers from Polytech University at a tournament in NYC City tech in Brooklyn during the time I was more falco then lucario back then I lacked the motivation to start getting serious until I met two individuals Jtails and LucarioOwl they showed me how much more you can do in brawl if you are serious enough and don't give up. During that tournament my biggest stumbling block was a Ice Climber player named Blue Terrorist then my goal then was to shut that chain grabber up and I was close to knocking him out of the winners bracket of the tournament with falco 1-1 but I failed then at the Finals it was Jtails in the losers bracket and Blue Terrorist in the winners. Jtails put up a awesome fight but lost to BT in the end and watching that match inspired me so much that day so I decided to start training at Polytech University every Fri that they have a smashfest training session but that didn't start happening until the fall semester of 09 by that time I was mostly lucario then falco. That is when I started to learn about the other pro players in NY and beyond, and learned more of Lucarios advanced techs from LucarioOwl even though he is not ranked but still the best Lucario in NY in skill.

The only tournaments I entered was in my campus Spring 08 9th place out of 32 people with Falco, Fall 08 5th out of 16 with falco and spring 09 3rd out of 4 people money match tourney with falco then brawl tournaments died at City Tech so I started attending the PolyBrawl tournaments, Fall 09 PolyBrawl3 placing: 65th out of 76 people with Lucario, got a bye then lost to Pat-G (lucario)2-0 in winners then lost to awesome 2-0 (samus) in losers and spring 10 PolyBrawl4 placing: 65th out of 97 people with Lucario, got a bye again then lost to NinjaLink 2-0 (Marth) 3 stock and (DDD) 1 stock 97% in Winners then lost to Allied (snake) 2-1 in losers I felt like crap after losing to NinjaLink especially since it was on livestream but Jtails cheered me up after that and I was greatful to him about that. Since then I have been trying to get some training from other NY pros and their mains: NinjaLink, DarkPch, HippieDude, LuniTunes, Bum, Will, Dire, Wes, D1, Rookie, and anti first time facing him. I haven't been to many tournaments because I don't have a job atm and my mom wont give me money for the tournaments anymore.

Since then I have gotten a hell of alot better and placed as one of the top 5 Lucarios in NY but this is by LucarioMoneys ranking. Now I have a new goal to be one of the best lucarios with a unique gamestyle that is hard to predict and can beat any counterpick including MetaKnight, also to create strategies and advanced techs that many people may be missing but I guess Infinity got that covered but I want to do my part in helping out the lucarios in the boards even though I'm not on the NY power rankings yet but I will be in the near future and to show to everyone that I'm a serious Lucario player and want to be taken seriously. Right now I'm currently looking for a job so I can start entering more tournaments and get my placing up in NYC well if anyone has any questions or comments for me at all just AIM or MSN me. I'm on everyday and will start being alot more active on the boards. Talk to everyone later and thank you for listening to my story.

Sincerely,
SonicFalco.

P.S. I hope RJ gets this as well. As one of the Lucario representatives of NY I wont Give up that is my way of the Aura of the Wind.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Just found this out to let people know... If you're right next to a ROB and he DSmashes you can use basic Shield DI and grab him when its done.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I'm not sure Pika's DSmash has a bit more shield knockback than ROB's. I'll have to test this later.

Hmm I wonder if shield DI would help us grab MK out of his DSmash lol.

culexus・wau

tbh you should only be trying shield di on multihits for now/

I find it VERY UNLIKELY that we would be able to shield DI dsmash. even on a read.

its too fast, the shieldstun is too little and human error is too great.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
No.

We

have

a

frame

shield

grab.

Which is the fastest in the game. Thus giving us more options to do stuff. If we make match-ups for the highest level of play we have to take this into consideration.

Plus, grabbing ROB out of that annoying DSmash might be useful in that MU.

Steam

Smash Hero
Grabbing Rob out of Dsmash would be amazing. it would like, give us juggles and stuff and give us a way to easily punish one of ROB's best moves

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure Pika's DSmash has a bit more shield knockback than ROB's. I'll have to test this later.

Hmm I wonder if shield DI would help us grab MK out of his DSmash lol.

only if ur in close will that work. other wise after u shield u'll be vulnerable to another dsmash. believe me i kno. tried it numerous times and i got punished for it.

best thing to after the block with shield is to roll away (not behind him).

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
No.

We

have

a

frame

shield

grab.

Which is the fastest in the game. Thus giving us more options to do stuff. If we make match-ups for the highest level of play we have to take this into consideration.

"Fastest in the game" being a gussied up way of saying "Standard speed for non-tether grab," of course.
Too bad it still has no range.

EDIT: Why the hell would you ever need to rely on something as unreliable on shield DI to punish Pikachu's dsmash in the first place? Do you not realize how unsafe that move is?

Zucco

Smash Master
No.

We

have

a

frame

shield

grab.

Fine.

Keep

doing

useless

things

and

continue

to

never

get

better.

salt

Tony T

Smash Ace
Five multi hit d-smashes Robs, Bowsers, Sheiks (3 hits), peachs and Pikachus two things to never do against them never spot dodge them and don't try to shield grab them unless you have the perfect frame timing because there is always that one hit left at the end that will screw you up if you time it wrong, but it is possible to do it though u need to have a little faith to pull it off.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Another thing I like to point out is while I was talking with LucarioOwl he pointed out something for me that in one of my matches while I tipped my opponent with a d-air I could have instantly d-smashed him look on 4:27 and see what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8MOiGeqq8s but idk if this will work against everyone or only in Lucario Dittos I have to test it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Use the Edit button...

Top Bottom