• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP! Evolution tournament. DISCUSSION OPEN! Tournament over.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Do you remember your very first time playing Pokemon? Remember when you first pokemon finally evolved after fighting and building up its strength? *Smacks the first idiot that says "No."*

I'll bet you never expected to go through that same experience in Brawl, did you? Well, now that moment has come!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP!

In this 32-person tournament, everyone starts at the bottom of the barrel, playing as the weakest characters in the game. Every time you win a set, you "evolve" into a better character. The first person to win a match as Meta Knight wins the tournament, but first you have to GET there, and that means playing all 36 characters!

Because of the unique style of this tournament, it will not feature a conventional elimination-style bracket. Instead, this tournament is run under the OPEN-CHALLENGE SYSTEM (explained below). Your progress through the ranks will be indicated on the Brawl-O-Meter(TM), shown below.

Standard Tournament Rules:

• Each match will be 3 stock matches, best 2 out of 3 matches. A 3/5 set will determine the winner in the final round.
  • An 8:00 timer is optional, but not required. HOWEVER, if either player desires the time limit, the timer MUST be set. This desire must be made clear BEFORE the match starts.
  • No items. (Of course.)
  • Stage choice for the matches can be decided in one of three ways:
    -Agreement: Players may agree to play on a stage before the match begins.
    -The "striking" method: Each player alternately "strikes" a neutral from the list, and both play on the remaining stage.
    -Double random neutral: Each player simply randoms the neutral when they play the match.

In cast of a disagreement, use the stage-striking method.
  • The loser of the previous match is allowed to counterpick their stage from any neutral or counterpick stage not banned by either opponent.

Players will devise a way to indicate their counterpicks to each other before the match starts. The easiest ways to do this are:
    -Indicating your CP before the match begins.
    -Chatting via AIM/YIM/MSN/etc. during play to indicate CPs (not recommended, as it effects connection).
    -Using your online name/profile quote to indicate your CP.
  • If time runs out, winner is determined by stock, then percentage if necessary.
  • Suicide victory rule is in effect (whoever initiates the suicide wins).
  • Excessive stalling through glitches is banned.
  • Infinite combos, spamming, chain grabs, and "cheap" tactics ARE allowed. Get past them or admit you suck.
  • Infinite combos must end before 250% damage is reached. Anything beyond that point is considered stalling.

Online Match Rules:
  • You're expected to play through the lag if there is a bad connection.
  • In the event of a disconnect, if one person is clearly at fault, they forfeit that specific battle (not the entire match). If fault can't be clearly attributed to anyone, the battle should just be replayed if possible.
  • In the event that both players agree a match to be unplayable, the match will be declared a draw.

LEVEL UP! Special Rules:
  • In this tournament, everyone starts at the bottom of a custom-made tier list, and with each victory, they "evolve" into a better character. The first person to evolve to Meta Knight and win a match
  • The custom made Brawl-O-Meter(TM) tier list was created by averaging out the relative placement of each character according to their match-up ratios and their tournament rankings. This isn't supposed to be a hard-and-fast tier list by any means, but I'm sure as hell not using Backroom's incoherent nonsense.
  • You MUST play as the character you're on until you win a set with them. Choose your opponents wisely. If you're currently Fox, you'd be better off not challenging Pikachu.
  • The entire set will be played using the character each player is currently on (for instance, if one person is currently at Marth and the other person is at Snake, the full set will be played as Marth vs. Snake).
  • The winner of the set becomes the next character up from the one they just used, while the loser remains where he is.
  • A person may challenge any other person he hasn't played against in the past 24 hours at any time.
  • If a person is challenged but doesn't wish to play the match, he may refuse, and neither player advances. He may not be challenged again by that same person for 24 hours.
  • If a person refuses three challenges in a row from the same person, that person automatically advances.
  • After a match is played between two people, the challenger may not make that same challenge again for 24 hours, regardless of who won. The person that was challenged, however MAY make a return challenge during that time period.
  • Make your presence known. Because you don't have any specific person you must face at any specific time, finding matches should be no problem for you. Post on this topic and actively PM people for challenges.
  • It's important that you remain active. If person is challenged anddoesn't present themselves within 24 hours of the challenge, they automatically forfeit that challenge.
  • Each competitor is allowed to be given an "away" period - within reason - in which he cannot be challenged due to scheduling conflicts and will not go down in rank for lack of participation. This time period MUST be cleared with me, and a specific return time given, however.
  • There will be a 5 match per day limit for each competitor. A "Day" consists of 24 hours from your first match. In this specific case, a "day" ends/begins at 6:00am Mountain Time.

A special prize might be awarded to the people that place in this tournament! Don't get too excited. I'm just a poor schlub trying to make ends meet for myself.

A GREAT SERVICE FOR SETTING UP MATCHES IS P.I.'S FAUX FINDER, WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://fauxfinder.nfshost.com

Legal stages list
STARTERS
  • Battlefield
  • Smashville
  • Final Destination
  • Pokémon Stadium 1
  • Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

COUNTERPICKS
  • Castle Siege
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Halberd
  • Brinstar
  • Rainbow Cruise
  • Jungle Japes
  • Pirate Ship
  • Pictochat
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Distant Planet
  • Green Greens

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
The tournament has officially started, and will continue until a match is won with Meta Knight.

I WILL TRY TO KEEP THE BRAWL-O-METER(TM) UPDATED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT TAKES TIME TO DO SO, HOWEVER.

Official registration form:
Smashboards name:
Online 5-digit alias:
Friend Code:
Which video game character would you like to be and why?

Official tournament roster:

Smashboards name: Sir 0rion
Online 5-digit alias: 0rion
Friend Code: 4640-1720-6690
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Terra from Final Fantasy 6. Turning into a hawtness esper is my kind of deal!

Smashboards name: LeviNifty
Online 5-digit alias: LEVI
Friend Code: 5198-3883-4301
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Kirby because i can get everyone's powers from just eating them :laugh:

Smashboards name: Rukkiko
Online 5-digit alias: HERBZ
Friend Code: 2106-0178-5305
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Ummmm not sure yet =P

Smashboards name: Dev2000
Online 5-digit alias: Dev
Friend Code: 0516-9339-9690
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Lucas... it's the hair

Smashboards name: S.O.L.I.D.
Online 5-digit alias: SOLID
Friend Code: 4296-7358-1788
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Nephenee from FE 9/10 because she's badass as hell.

Smashboards name: mcmuff1nman
Online 5-digit alias: MUFIN
Friend Code: 0173-2745-5921
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Ivy from Soul Calibur *looks down at chest*

Smashboards name: thesilentmarth
Online 5-digit alias: TSM
Friend Code: 4425-4965-2484
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3 She was the ****. Turning into other people is badass. Or Piplup. <3

Smashboards name: The Nameless Wandererer
Online 5 digit name: ?????
Friend Code: 0388-5662-9269
Which video character would you like to be and why? Doopliss from Paper Mario TTYD because his battle theme rocks.

Smashboards name: Arch knight
Online 5-digit alias: KNGHT
Friend Code: 3652-3054-9172
Which video game character would you like to be and why? i dont really have a favorite

Smashboards name: DerkThejerk
Online 5-digit alias: derek
Friend Code: 0603-0448-2800
Which video game character would you like to be and why? mario because hes mr.Nintendo

Smashboards name: 8Bitman
Online 5-digit alias: Bunny
Friend Code: 4768-7105-1523
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Frogger, cuz hes a god by being able to dodge cars like he does :) :laugh:

Smashboards name: Ugg
Online 5-digit alias: PC
Friend Code: 3179-6037-6510
Which video game character would you like to be and why? I want to be Geno. He's awesome. :bee:

Smashboards name: ~Zack~
Online 5-digit alias: ZZZ
Friend Code: 1333-2657-8007
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Ratatosk Emil from ToS lol ;)

Smashboards name: IsmaR
Online 5-digit alias: IsmaR
Friend Code: 5112-5790-2650
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Samus, and for the sake of keeping this to one sentence, because she is awesome.

Smashboards name: Yaya
Online 5-digit alias: Yaya
Friend Code: 5327-0574-2389
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Zelos Wilder from ToS

Smashboards name: blankvi
Online 5-digit alias: Blank
Friend Code: 4983-8273-5352
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Fear the Reznor

Smashboards name: MysticKenji
Online 5-digit alias: KENJI
Friend Code: 0645-5485-7188
Which video game character would you like to be and why? - Pokemon Trainer, so i could raise pokemon.

Smashboards name: PentaSalia
Online 5-digit alias: Penta
Friend Code: 2621-2318-8014
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Lucky ike,obviously lol

Smashboards name: Twilight Prince
Online 5-digit alias: T.P (again, the . is supposed to be a dot in the middle, but I don't know how to make it. :ohwell: )
Friend Code: 2878-9374-0338
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Locke from Final Fantasy 3 because he is such an awesome guy.

Smashboards name: Barge
Online 5-digit alias: Barge
Friend Code: 5284-3377-5176
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Wolf because hes a sexy stud.

Smashboards name: Teran17
Online 5-digit alias: Ter17
Friend Code: 3909-9390-1718
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Teran. No explanation required, although I guess in terms of Brawl, I'll go with Captain Falcon, because then I'll be an internet superstar.

Smashboards name: Shadowfirex100
Online 5-digit alias: SDWFE
Friend Code: 1676-3494-0066
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Captain Falcon, nuff said.

Smashboards name: Highwatermark
Online 5-digit alias: HWM
Friend Code: 4468-2367-1787
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Conker. He had a bad fur day.

Smashboards name: TimeWarpedBrawler
Online 5-digit alias: 2L84U
Friend Code: 3265-9213-2831
Luigi: Jesus in Green
Dante: Slashin' bosses, cappin' demon, and eatin' strawberries
or
Silver: Psychic powers FTW

Smashboards name: Melomaniacal
Online 5-digit alias: Melo
Friend Code: 0473-7895-0780
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Hm... good question. I'll say Snake. But not Solid Snake, I mean Snake from Rock 'n Roll Racing. Because I want to race zoom-cars in space with rockets.

Smashboards name: zen1
Online 5-digit alias: zen1
Friend Code: 3007-9729-9519
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Princess Peach, for the dress.

Smashboards name: ~Kawaii Bunny~
Online 5-digit alias: Kara~
Friend Code: 4468-0910-1801
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Remilia Scarlet. That's why I posted in purple. <.<

Smashboards name: Illinialex24
Online 5-digit alias: Alex
Friend Code: 2406-4942-6008
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Marth :)

Smashboards name: LordoftheMorning
Online 5-digit alias: LotM
Friend Code: 4768-7160-3233
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Link- He has bombs, a sacred sword, a magical boomerang, a kick-*** symbol on the back of his hand, and a HOOKSHOT! Heyell yeah!

Smashboards name: MartrebnoR
Online 5-digit alias: Martr
Friend Code: 0216-0483-1634
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Mario, he's Mario.

Smashboards name: Aryman
Online 5-digit alias: ARY
Friend Code: 0087-2015-7256
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Kratos because he's a beast.

Smashboards name: Palpi
Online 5-digit alias: Palpi
Friend Code: 2406-5506-8850
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Kratos

Smashboards name: Blue Falcon5
Online 5-digit alias: rcb
Friend Code: 3824-2722-3199
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Captian Falcon Cuase He Kicks *** And Is Super Awesome

Smashboards name: Shinymewtwo
Online 5-digit alias: Shiny
Friend Code: 1333-1912-7713
Which video game character would you like to be and why? The blob from A Boy and His Blob, because he likes jelly beans.

Smashboards name: socandrewcer
Online 5-digit alias: DINO
Friend Code: 2578-2848-2921
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Megaman just cuz hes got a gun

Smashboards name: Ray Kalm
Online 5-digit alias: Kalm
Friend Code: 0087-4806-2037
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Don't know, maybe Ganon.

Smashboards name: Kirbywizard
Online 5-digit alias: Mr.2
Friend Code: 1418-6396-6440
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Luigi because we are beautiful

Smashboards name: Chaco
Online 5-digit alias: Chaco, or Yoshi if I'm using Yoshi
Friend Code: 1289-7918-5967
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Right now, Tidus. Cause I'm playing FFX.

Smashboards name: Samusbrawler
Online 5-digit alias: DTP
Friend Code: 3995-8553-8766
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Yami from Okami, because he's a giant ball.

Smashboards name: Smash_Of_Fate
Online 5-digit alias: FATE
Friend Code: 2664-2913-8869
Which video game character would you like to be and why? I think I would like to be Sparkster from Sega's "Rocket Knight Adventures". I always loved that game, plus an opossum wielding a blade, wearing knight armor, and sporting a rocket jet pack amuses me. =P

The Brawl-O-Meter:

:metaknight: - Sir 0rion *WINNER*,
:snake: -
:marth: -
:wario: -
:falco: -
:dedede: -
:gw: -
:olimar: -
:popo:- blankvi *2nd Place*,
:rob: -
:diddy: -
:pikachu2: -
:pit: - Shadowfirex100 *3rd Place*,
:kirby2: -
:lucario: -
:zerosuitsamus: - Aryman,
:peach: -
:dk2: - MartrebnoR *RETIRED*,
:toonlink: -
:luigi2: -
:wolf: -
:zelda:/:shiek: -
:pt: - thesilentmarth, mcmuff1nman,
:sonic: -
:yoshi2: -
:mario2: - MysticKenji, Samusbrawler,
:fox: -
:ness2: - TimeWarpedBrawler, Dev2000,
:lucas: - Kirbywizard, zen1,
:ike: - Ray Kalm,
:jigglypuff: -
:samus2: - PentaSalia, IsmaR, Chaco,
:link2: - Melomaniacal, Yaya, LeviNifty,
:bowser2: - socandrewcer,
:falcon: - The Nameless Wandererer, Twilight Prince, Palpi, Shinymewtwo, Ugg, Highwatermark, LordoftheMorning, S.O.L.I.D., 8Bitman, ~Zack~,
:ganondorf: - Rukkiko, Arch knight, DerkThejerk, Barge, Teran17, ~Kawaii Bunny~, Illinialex, Blue Falcon5, Smash_Of_Fate

That's it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here, and I'll address them ASAP.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
This looks like a very fun tourney :laugh:

Ill join

LeviNifty
LEVI
5198-3883-4301
Kirby because i can get everyone's powers from just eating them :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Welcome aboard, Levi! Glad to have you here. :)

(I'll be updating this thread primarily in the evening and early in the morning, just to let everyone know.)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
This a very neat and original idea Kat. I'm impressed :)

I'm just not sure if I'll have time for this though....
I'll have to think about this for a bit and maybe wait until a start date is announced

Oh and this is just a suggestion, but if you REALLY wanted to, you could wait until the new tier list comes out on june 5th and base your Brawl-O-Meter on that :)

And thanks for the invite =D

I really should get to bed xD

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Sounds pretty neat sign me the **** up!

Dev2000/Dev/0516-9339-9690

The ice climbers are so many victories away ;-;
But lucas is near so i wont fear ;D

darn i should be a poet

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Smashboards name: mcmuff1nman
Online 5-digit alias: MUFIN
Friend Code: 0173-2745-5921
Which video game character would you like to be and why? : Ivy from Soul Calibur *looks down at chest*

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Glad to have you all on board, everyone! I'm sure we'll have a blast.

Oh and this is just a suggestion, but if you REALLY wanted to, you could wait until the new tier list comes out on june 5th and base your Brawl-O-Meter on that :)
Chances are, I'm not going to agree with it. I have a very serious vendetta against Backroom, and I totally disagree with their methods and rationale. I doubt they'll come up with anything worthwhile.

I may join, depending on the starting date.
I expect the tournament to begin within a week. It won't take long, at any rate.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Smashboards name: thesilentmarth
Online 5-digit alias: TSM
Friend Code: 4425-4965-2484
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3 She was the ****. Turning into other people is badass. Or Piplup. <3

Smashboards name: The Nameless Wandererer
Online 5 digit name: ?????
Friend Code: 0388-5662-9269
Which video character would you like to be and why? Doopliss from Paper Mario TTYD because his battle theme rocks.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Arch knight
KNGHT
3652-3054-9172
i dont really have a favorite :(

(cant i just skip to wolf or Meta knight...:))

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Sorry buddy, I haven't had Wi-Fi in so long and still don't have it. I'd love too if I could, but I can't. Thanks for the invite though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have exams until June 18th, what are the rough dates for the matches?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
but I'm sure as hell not using Backroom's incoherent nonsense.
Legal stages list

• Pokémon Stadium 1

COUNTERPICKS
  • Green Greens
I love you. <3

Smashboards name: IsmaR
Online 5-digit alias: IsmaR
Friend Code: 5112-5790-2650
Samus, and for the sake of keeping this to one sentence, because she is awesome.

blankvi

Smash Ace

Smashboards name: blankvi
Online 5-digit alias: Blank
Friend Code: 4983-8273-5352
Fear the Reznor

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Smashboards name: MysticKenji
Online 5-digit alias: KENJI
Friend Code: 0645-5485-7188
Which video game character would you like to be and why? - Pokemon Trainer, so i could raise pokemon.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Merr.. i signed up the wrong way

Smashboards name: Dev2000
Online 5-digit alias: Dev
Friend Code: 0516-9339-9690
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Lucas... it's the hair

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol thanks for invite
i'll sign up i guess

but i really don't have any interest in any other characters besides ike and G&W lol
prejohns ftw LOL
jkjk

Smashboards name: PentaSalia
Online 5-digit alias: Penta
Friend Code: 2621-2318-8014
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Lucky ike,obviously lol

goodluck

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
thanks for the invite Sir Orion I really appreciate it! But unfortunately I no longer have access to a wii so even if i could my matches would be very concentrated on a few days a month which I know you can't afford.

Maybe next time!

TP

Smash Master
Wait, isn't is supposed to get easier as you move on? Then why is my main at the very bottom?

Twilight Prince
T.P (again, the . is supposed to be a dot in the middle, but I don't know how to make it. :ohwell:)
2878-9374-0338
Locke from Final Fantasy 3 because he is such an awesome guy.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Wow, Barge is joining a tourney?
Sounds too fun to pass up

Smashboards name: Barge
Online 5-digit alias: Barge
Friend Code: 5284-3377-5176
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Wolf because hes a sexy stud.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
F*** it.

Smashboards name: Teran17
Online 5-digit alias: Ter17
Friend Code:
3909-9390-1718
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Teran. No explanation required, although I guess in terms of Brawl, I'll go with Captain Falcon, because then I'll be an internet superstar.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Smashboards name: Shadowfirex100
Online 5-digit alias: SDWFE
Friend Code: 1676-3494-0066
Captain Falcon, nuff said.

highwatermark

Smash Rookie
Smashboards name: Highwatermark
Online 5-digit alias: HWM
Friend Code: 4468-2367-1787
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Conker. He had a bad fur day.

EDIT: If I somehow survive 3 weeks into this and it's still not done by then, switch my FC to the one on the <-------------

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
This sounds fun, I'm in

Smashboards name: TimeWarpedBrawler
Online 5-digit alias: 2L84U
Friend Code: 3265-9213-2831
Luigi: Jesus in Green
Dante: Slashin' bosses, cappin' demon, and eatin' strawberries
or
Silver: Psychic powers FTW

could I change names during this, I do that alot?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Smashboards name: Kawaii Bunny
Online 5-digit alias: Kara~
Friend Code: 4468-0910-1801
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Remilia Scarlet. That's why I posted in purple. <.<

^ That made no sense, seeing as how her name has "Scarlet" in it, yet she wears purple and has purple hair.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
LordoftheMorning's predictable appearance!

Smashboards name: LordoftheMorning
Online 5-digit alias: LotM
Friend Code: 4768-7160-3233
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Link- He has bombs, a sacred sword, a magical boomerang, a kick-*** symbol on the back of his hand, and a HOOKSHOT! Heyell yeah!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow, guys! Just wow! 29 entrants in less than 12 hours! You guys are the best. :bee:

I'm sure that we'll all have a blast on this tournament. We'll probably get started EXTREMELY soon, like within a day or two, due to the OVERWHELMING amount of activity. :)

(cant i just skip to wolf or Meta knight...:))
You'll play as nothing but Link and you'll like it. :p

Sorry buddy, I haven't had Wi-Fi in so long and still don't have it. I'd love too if I could, but I can't. Thanks for the invite though.
thanks for the invite Sir Orion I really appreciate it! But unfortunately I no longer have access to a wii so even if i could my matches would be very concentrated on a few days a month which I know you can't afford.

Maybe next time!
It's alright. There will always be a place for you two in my tournaments. :bee:

I have exams until June 18th, what are the rough dates for the matches?
The good thing about this is that it's an open challenge system. You can challenge whoever you want whenever you want, so long as you don't challenge the same person twice within two days.

This sounds fun, I'm in
could I change names during this, I do that alot?
Online names, yes. Smashboards names, no.

Zen1 (I'll post in the right format as soon as I'm on a computer.)

^ That made no sense, seeing as how her name has "Scarlet" in it, yet she wears purple and has purple hair.
I have a friend that named a cat after her. What's worse is that it was a BOY cat! :laugh:

Alright, I'll tend to some more business and update this thread against soon. :)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Smashboards name: Aryman
Online 5-digit alias: ARY
Friend Code: 0087-2015-7256
Which video game character would you like to be and why? Kratos because he's a beast.

blankvi

Smash Ace
just thought id point out that the #11 and #25 spots are empty

dunno if some1 was supposed to be there or you accidently skipped over it
;)

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait do i have to play as all 36 people in the tourney? i dont get it, every match i have to play as someone new? but its impossible to play as all 36 within the amount of matches you would go through???:confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom