• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" Presents: LEVEL UP! Evolution tournament. DISCUSSION OPEN! Tournament over.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Whoopty-doo. You beat MY Meta Knight, which I never play, with YOUR Lucas, which is one or your mains. And we played on YOUR counterpick twice. And you came within a hair's breadth of losing. And I beat your Lucas with another character I don't use beforehand. And you're not actually going to WIN this tournament, because you got stuck on other characters for God knows how long.

So, yes. You're on Ness. Just wanted to clarify that, though... since we're publicly posting things anyway. /Johns, but I don't care.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Whoopty-doo. You beat MY Meta Knight, which I never play, with YOUR Lucas, which is one or your mains. And we played on YOUR counterpick twice. And you came within a hair's breadth of losing. And I beat your Lucas with another character I don't use beforehand. And you're not actually going to WIN this tournament, because you got stuck on other characters for God knows how long.

So, yes. You're on Ness. Just wanted to clarify that, though... since we're publicly posting things anyway. /Johns, but I don't care.
I didnt do any matches for like a week or 2?
did i ever say i was gonna win this tournament? NO i didnt ;D so why did you bring it up anyway
Final destination omgomgomomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg no-one EVER played on that stage :O:O how can i ever beat someone on that stage!?

Yeah that was sarcasm

Why do you seem so pissed?
i'm just joking relax :p

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll do a match if anyone is still interested.

EDIT: I beat Muff1n 2-0 with Lucario. GGs. Lol at your tag and I say... not my fault. :q.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry about earlier, Dev. I was just ticked, and felt like you were rubbing it in.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Don't worry, you two. I'll factor in your matches, as well. :)

Let me first thank you all for your incredible enthusiasm and participation in this tournament! From getting 40 people in 12 hours right from the start, to seeing the level of activity up until the very end of the tournament, this has been a rousing success!

I would now like to open this thread for commentary on this tournament. Please feel free to let me know what you thought about this setup, what you'd like in the future, and any other thoughts you guys had. I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did, and I greatly look forward to seeing you all again on my NEXT wacky brainstorm! See you then! :bee:

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney 0rion, as usual! Thanks for probably my favourite online tournament so far.

One of the best Directors out there no doubt. DOTM should be yours this time xD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Haha. You know this just might end up getting locked quick. Anyways. Even though the places were set in stone, you should continue this if some want it to. It looks like it can still be fun for some.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sure. I'd be happy to continue it if you guys would like. I'll make a note of it.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Sir 0, you should start back at Ganon and I'll lol if you beat everyone a second time in a row.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sir 0, you should start back at Ganon and I'll lol if you beat everyone a second time in a row.
That'd be pretty funny, actually. I might give it a try! :laugh:

Lol. How are you going to give out this prize to yourself? :psycho:
I already kind of did. The "prize" would have been a special drawing for the winner, by me. Considering I already did a drawing of what I wanted (see the link in my sig if you're THAT curious ;) ), it's kind of a moot point, hehe. :)

Top Bottom