• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
mind if i come, tori? I don't believe that we have played yet.

Give me a call at 408 - 674 - 0637

If i do come it will be after maybe 10:30ish (digipen smash club until 10)

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
So, I am thinking of coming up on the 13th(friday night) I asked blair. He said he had to ask everyone else. I am posting here cause I knooooow he forgot or something. Chris.... Henry.... I know its ok.. right??????????? Let me know!!!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
In case you guys don't know, Blokus is sweeping the nation!

www.blokus.com

But no matter how much you practice you can't beat me!

Perhaps Isai has already told everyone?

okay so umm, im assuming theres a smashfest tonight cause OR is coming up and canada i think. you guys should stop not telling us lol. post if you see this.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
U mean a smashfest at SKYPAL might be tonight (Thursday)????
Im gonna go, thats if its confirmed through this thread, PM, or call.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Oregon is coming tomorrow.

No one said anything about a smashfest here, just that we are hosting some Oregon people, who begged and pleaded with us for a place to stay.

Oregon being here does not automatically mean the entire world is invited.

That being said, I'm not entirely saying we will not have a smashfest. But please don't assume. Thank you, Justin, thank you for actually asking.

Boo Otto for starting rumors. Why would we have a smashfest on thursday anyway?]

Edit: as for tomorrow, Henry and I work all day. If you want to come over, check with link or Blair first, else come after 11 when I get home.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
whoa it seems like WA smash doesn't really post in their own threads that often. Well I'm just posting for info about the state's smash scene cause I may be moving to Seattle in the next year or so. (yeah I know thats a while from now, it may be sooner tho) Me and my GF who currently lives in CA (shes from TN) and goes to school there wants to move to Seattle. I said that sounded cool and now we are just looking around the interwebz. Right now I'm looking at jobs and such. I am very active in the TN scene (yeah I know its not that active) I met Gimpyfish at FC diamond (i was one of the guys doing the boswer challenge) although others from WA were there I didnt really get to meet yall. Id love to get move acquainted with WA players seeing as im pretty sure ill be moving there.

DeriLink

Smash Ace
Does anyone wanna play Smash? Like. Right now.

I want to play Smash Brothers SO BAD right now.

You just get that twitch.

And its like. Crap. Theres only one thing that can satisfy. And no, its not what you're thinking you jerks.

Its Smash Brothers. Where are people playing RIGHT NOW?!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
LOL KO Kingpin, the "Gameclucks Monthlies" is the Washington thread these days.

and omg, Link.
I have today off. Lets play. Seriously. I dont have your number though. >.<

DeriLink

Smash Ace
(425) 765-1141

I'm going out with some friends today sadly, but I am on Winter Break, so yeah hit me up sometime.

Edit: CAOTIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!! Rawr!

Yagi

Smash Ace
I want to play. I may be getting a new job where I actually have weekends off. If that happens, I can start playing some more. =D

I've seen your vid silent. Too good.

We should have a fat smashfest or something this weekend then haha
i dont really have anyone to play with either =P

T0MMY

Smash Master
SKYPAL still exists?
Yeah, I want to see you guys at DAN 2!
And I want to clean the SKYPAL kitchen again X^D

Top Bottom