• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why? so i can lose to a ****in Fox again? no thanks. I'm done with this game. At least until i have time to practice and get better. And maybe when they finally ban mk.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Pikachu? wtf that sounds legit. nah im good, yeah im coming back to brawl guys.

still wont be able to make this though :( going to Charlotte for a family shindig.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
TOTALLY forgot I needed housing Saturday night still(I'm good for Friday I suppose).

Anyone in the Durham/Raleigh/Chapel Hill area able to help out?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
PP, chris, if I'm here on this weekend I can house you.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Recent events have made me unable to attend this most likely. Community service that I was supposed to do this saturday has been rescheduled for the saturday of BAC. I know, it's okay to cry everyone.

Even though I'm not going, I might be able to house some people who are. I'm not sure what everyone's plans are, but do hit me up and let me know what's going on.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
you'll have to house his whole car, if thats fine...i think him/twitch/me/jim/smith
..........o_O If you guys stay quiet and let my mom sleep, hopefully nobody will get eaten by a cranky Warden. Let me talk to her and I'll post later on if she says yes. I thought it would just be him, but more people changes things a smidgeon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh wait maria, are you housing anyone yet?

cause if you can take me, i'd really appreciate it. i'm getting dropped off at the venue i think and picked up sunday. unless bryan ends up wanting to go...then i might have to drive...but me and him would still probably need housing...

but would u be able to take me, maria?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
oh wait maria, are you housing anyone yet?

cause if you can take me, i'd really appreciate it. i'm getting dropped off at the venue i think and picked up sunday. unless bryan ends up wanting to go...then i might have to drive...but me and him would still probably need housing...

but would u be able to take me, maria?
yessir, you can house with.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm just kidding about needing it for this tournament, but I'd like to again though. :)

Top Bottom