• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Twitch. I know what you look like and I got a pic of you.

****** photoshop right now.

RyutsNoir

Smash Cadet
If this Isn't Melee only I'm game... Moving to NC from Michigan in a few days and need to meet my fellow smashers ASAP :D

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
This is pretty cool, a tourney that's being hosted liked 15-20 minutes from my house and I've been there before too. I'm pretty sure I'll be coming to this, but seeing as the 31st isn't any time soon we'll see.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Alright guise,
I have talked to a lot of people and I actually think I will be able to run both.
However, to do so, I am going to have to run this very strictly and both games at the same time.

I am going to need set ups and a lot of patience from everyone.
:)

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Yeah, we'd need somewhere to stay.

I'd probably have Stongers and Jim with me too, so your idea probably doesn't work.

I'll figure something out.
yeah I do not think my parents would be too excited about 5 guys at my house at one time.
But Raleigh is really close to Durham, like 30 minutes. Which beats the 5 hour ride back to Shelby.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
just understand, anyone that stays at my house gets ****ed. Ask snap,kadaj, mike,shady, kale etc. I d.ick down who ever and whatever that comes through my door, except family, cause that **** is nasty,

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it'd be fun to stay at keiths. and kevin you and twitch can stay at marias since I know how you feel about keith lol

Top Bottom