• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello my friend of today! How are you ? Me i am going soon to play MMZ 3 or MMX.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Thats also nice, i remember seeing it earlier, but I'm talking about the
"The image you requested for is no longer available"
:p
Your non 404 sig was better :p

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hey guys! So I see things are slow here as usual when nighttime falls.
Well it may be late to put this, but I don't really care.
Welcome guys to the Social Thread where serenity is rampent...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For me it's morning.:4ludwig:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I finally found this for a "decent" price so I ordered it

It won't be here until the end of September though

D

Deleted member

Social Thread@Nite.

A new channel confirmed.

Soul.

These shows/puns/stuff is boring.

Anyway on the subject that if the thread was ever locked permanently for some reason, what would you do?

Luig

Confused
Download social thread onto the homebrew channel now

But really, good night.

Also, the original white background of smashboards is hurting my eyes.

D

Deleted member

Anyway on the subject that if the thread was ever locked permanently for some reason, what would you do?
I would quit Smashboards and move on with my life.

:troll:

D

Deleted member

Probably do other things?
There's several other threads and groups, and then there's, well, stuff outside of Smashboards. I only come here every once in a while anyway so I wouldn't really give much of a damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaking of this, if the thread were moved to a different place (say Pool Room) would you all migrate there?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm trying to have a good sleep schedule so I can have energy for college classes and stuff.

Trying. Instead I'm up 'til 3 writing fanfiction.

Muses, please go away, stop spinning your sweet words to me.

Artificial light didn't agree with Marth. He maintained the medieval life style of bedding soon after sun down and waking around sun up, but nobody sleeps for as long as the twelve hour nights the world of trophies held. Well, I shouldn't think that. The other Smashers are a diverse lot. It seemed nobody shared his peculiar sleep pattern of humanity aligned with their natural circadian rhythm, thus he woke every night between his two cycles of sleep and wandered the halls, donning sunglasses whenever he approached rooms whose previous occupants had carelessly left the lights on. Maybe they don't turn off the lights by habit because they think that I'll turn them off... no—they probably don't consider it in the first place, much less me: It's Master Core's power this place uses. I'll ease his burden again.

But, he sighed all too deeply, his broad shoulders heaving. Perhaps it was loneliness. Granted, there were no shortage of Smashers that often stayed up late, normally the futuristic ones like the good Captain Falcon, probably—what was that word, evolved?—past a normal human's sleep, or the mysterious Meta Knight, who seemed to follow no patterns at all. Have I ever even seen him eat?

He couldn't, rather, wouldn't hold conversation long with the few he met at night, partly because of their unintentional insistence on disrupting the timing of the watch, as Master Hand called it, or the pattern of his sleep hormones. He knew Zelda shared his pattern, and he had great desire to speak with her due to their similar natures and her wise council, but she holed herself up in her room, reading a book by Din's fire. As for her other, separate self, Marth thought he saw Sheik with the previously mentioned Knight once.

He found himself in the courtyard, its greenery was overly saturated, and the light of the stars and crescent moon gave it darkness while giving the stone a paleness. Such beauty, I'm glad I get to appreciate it again. I'll sit for a while. For all the times that Master Hand had assured them they'd all been in this place, or a place like this, before, none of them could remember with any clarity. I'm not sure if that's disconcerting or comforting.

“Well, here's the Hero-King. What're you doing here, handsome?” A black silhouette floated out from behind the fountain in front of Marth.

He blinked at the humanoid. “Mm, thinking.”

As it hovered closer, it went from a shade to a solid with dully glowing runes along the dark portions of its body. She was an impish creature in stature, but her shape was very much a woman's. “What about?” Her hands went to her generous hips.

If Marth was a sloucher, he'd have straightened up, so he stood instead, and instinctually offered his hand. “Ah... forgive me, are you a newcomer? I don't recall you, but you seem to know me.”

She took it, or rather, put her hand in his as it dwarfed hers, and shook it. “Eee hee, Midna's my name... I'm a newcomer, but I'm stuck to one of those trophy things you Smashers proper grab in a fight... say, why don't you like 'item' matches?”

“I don't mind them, truly.” It occurred to him to return to his seat. He deliberately adopted a more relaxed posture, and offered the rest of the cushioned bench to Midna. “I don't fight as much as some of the others to begin with, and the people who do wish to battle seem to want honorable duels.” He turned his body to face the other. “Midna, right?” He smiled, and she giggled again.

“Yep! Now, Marth, I'll ask again... What are you doing out here all by your lonesome?” She put a hand on the cushion, leaning towards him. “You've got a good relationship with everyone else, they all like you... is it just that you can't find anyone else to share the time?”

An eyebrow raised. “I suppose. And what about yourself?”

“I'm a princess of the twilight.” She put an elbow on the bench's shoulder, raised her slender arm and looked up it at the night. “I like the night. Besides, the Link I knew—oh, that's how I know about you too, I asked Zelda to see if there was anyone interesting. This is all circumstance, of course... She's different too. Master Hand did say we were not really specific people, more like incarnations or representations of champions...” She looked down the couch at him, and stretched out her legs out to use his knee as a rest. “It's kinda nice we're not bound by our past... right? But it's scary to have to make new connections...”

He remembered the nights during the watch with Caeda, wishing it was more than a fantasy. “I won't get to see her again.”

“Your Hero-Queen?” She smirked, having seen his reaction when his blue eyes became distant. Even though he was staring straight at me. “I thought so.” That playful giggle came again as Marth's face turned red.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Fade out, probably. I havent gotten many places to just talk about whatever that are as active as this.
Speaking of this, if the thread were moved to a different place (say Pool Room) would you all migrate there?
I dont know, maybe? It would feel weird tho, and it would effect activity for sure. I think its fine as is.

D

Deleted member

I think it would be wise to move it there namely to help build up an off-topic community on Smashboards.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It would be kinda strange at first. But as long that all of you are still here, i wouldn't mind at all really.

Soul.

I mean like it wouldn't be bad or anything. My proposal was always this: to transform this social into a private group if it was ever locked.

But again, wishful thinking on my part.

inb4 we merge the NintenZone social with this one

e: obviously others will disagree but you get the point

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I almost fell for a celebrity death hoax. I read that James Earl Jones had passed away.

I wouldn't be very surprised if he did though. 2014-15 has not been a good year(s) for talented/famous celebrities.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Whatever happens, I feel like its going to be for the better. I have faith in our staff, believe it or not, I just like acting like a rebel.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it's time for me to play the first Mega Man X! Let's Rock!:4megaman:

Last edited:
Status