• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
It's almost 1am where I am, I should be in bed by now but I'm not. XD

I should have been in bed earlier considering I'm sick too.

Edit: aaaaand it looks like more people have popped in.

I think I'll stay up for now. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Good morning everyone! How are you all? :4pacman:
HmmmT

On the topic of Tumblr, among all of the ridiculous SJW wars and cancerous fandoms, you can still find some gems there.

Sometimes, there is hope in the world of Tumblr.
*saves image*
Thank you for that image. :) I will always treasure it.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Morning guys. I'm fixing up parts of Sonic I missed or am putting into a new section.

Sometimes, there is hope in the world of Tumblr.
I'm so not sorry my homeland must bring chaos into your website. :4dk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's wonderful! I'm just up early due to me having to do community service. =_=
Stupid High School Requirements...
Oh well
I don't know if I have to do that or not. It says you have to have at least 2-4 hours to graduate, but I'm seeing others not doing **** and still passing on. I'm confused about it. :4luigi:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I don't know if I have to do that or not. It says you have to have at least 2-4 hours to graduate, but I'm seeing others not doing **** and still passing on. I'm confused about it. :4luigi:
I know what you mean. I recall only seeing that people in my high school would need the community service for some sort of scholarship, but one of my teachers said it was required in general. I forgot how much there was too.

It confuses me too. I dun wanna do community service. :c

S

Silver_1357

I don't know if this is what you mean. But here are some pesky plumbers. :4pacman:

DO THE MAYRO. SWING YOUR ARMS FROM SIDE TO SIDE!
C'MON IT'S TIME TO GO DO THE MARIO!

TAKE ONE STEP, AND THEN AGAIN LET'S DO THE MARIO ALL TOGETHER NOW!

All of the toasters in my house should be toasting toast.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
community service?
You have to do community service??
pf wow
Yeah...because it looks good your college application my school says.
And I need like 200 to graduate.
Lucky! I have to do 200 hours.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I'm so not sorry my homeland must bring chaos into your website. :4dk:

But for real though, I don't actually consider Tumblr as my "homeland". Not past late 2013, anyway. Honestly, Tumblr wasn't actually that bad before then imo. Now it's just one big SJW fest most of the time.

I was once in the big fandoms there but now I just run a vaporwave blog and try to stay as obscure as possible.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know what you mean. I recall only seeing that people in my high school would need the community service for some sort of scholarship, but one of my teachers said it was required in general. I forgot how much there was too.

It confuses me too. I dun wanna do community service. :c
Who needs community service when you're so good in school that you don't need it? :denzel:
All of the toasters in my house should be toasting toast.
Why do you have multiple toasters? :4pacman:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm trying to have a good sleep schedule so I can have energy for college classes and stuff.

Trying. Instead I'm up 'til 3 writing fanfiction.

Muses, please go away, stop spinning your sweet words to me.

Artificial light didn't agree with Marth. He maintained the medieval life style of bedding soon after sun down and waking around sun up, but nobody sleeps for as long as the twelve hour nights the world of trophies held. Well, I shouldn't think that. The other Smashers are a diverse lot. It seemed nobody shared his peculiar sleep pattern of humanity aligned with their natural circadian rhythm, thus he woke every night between his two cycles of sleep and wandered the halls, donning sunglasses whenever he approached rooms whose previous occupants had carelessly left the lights on. Maybe they don't turn off the lights by habit because they think that I'll turn them off... no—they probably don't consider it in the first place, much less me: It's Master Core's power this place uses. I'll ease his burden again.

But, he sighed all too deeply, his broad shoulders heaving. Perhaps it was loneliness. Granted, there were no shortage of Smashers that often stayed up late, normally the futuristic ones like the good Captain Falcon, probably—what was that word, evolved?—past a normal human's sleep, or the mysterious Meta Knight, who seemed to follow no patterns at all. Have I ever even seen him eat?

He couldn't, rather, wouldn't hold conversation long with the few he met at night, partly because of their unintentional insistence on disrupting the timing of the watch, as Master Hand called it, or the pattern of his sleep hormones. He knew Zelda shared his pattern, and he had great desire to speak with her due to their similar natures and her wise council, but she holed herself up in her room, reading a book by Din's fire. As for her other, separate self, Marth thought he saw Sheik with the previously mentioned Knight once.

He found himself in the courtyard, its greenery was overly saturated, and the light of the stars and crescent moon gave it darkness while giving the stone a paleness. Such beauty, I'm glad I get to appreciate it again. I'll sit for a while. For all the times that Master Hand had assured them they'd all been in this place, or a place like this, before, none of them could remember with any clarity. I'm not sure if that's disconcerting or comforting.

“Well, here's the Hero-King. What're you doing here, handsome?” A black silhouette floated out from behind the fountain in front of Marth.

He blinked at the humanoid. “Mm, thinking.”

As it hovered closer, it went from a shade to a solid with dully glowing runes along the dark portions of its body. She was an impish creature in stature, but her shape was very much a woman's. “What about?” Her hands went to her generous hips.

If Marth was a sloucher, he'd have straightened up, so he stood instead, and instinctually offered his hand. “Ah... forgive me, are you a newcomer? I don't recall you, but you seem to know me.”

She took it, or rather, put her hand in his as it dwarfed hers, and shook it. “Eee hee, Midna's my name... I'm a newcomer, but I'm stuck to one of those trophy things you Smashers proper grab in a fight... say, why don't you like 'item' matches?”

“I don't mind them, truly.” It occurred to him to return to his seat. He deliberately adopted a more relaxed posture, and offered the rest of the cushioned bench to Midna. “I don't fight as much as some of the others to begin with, and the people who do wish to battle seem to want honorable duels.” He turned his body to face the other. “Midna, right?” He smiled, and she giggled again.

“Yep! Now, Marth, I'll ask again... What are you doing out here all by your lonesome?” She put a hand on the cushion, leaning towards him. “You've got a good relationship with everyone else, they all like you... is it just that you can't find anyone else to share the time?”

An eyebrow raised. “I suppose. And what about yourself?”

“I'm a princess of the twilight.” She put an elbow on the bench's shoulder, raised her slender arm and looked up it at the night. “I like the night. Besides, the Link I knew—oh, that's how I know about you too, I asked Zelda to see if there was anyone interesting. This is all circumstance, of course... She's different too. Master Hand did say we were not really specific people, more like incarnations or representations of champions...” She looked down the couch at him, and stretched out her legs out to use his knee as a rest. “It's kinda nice we're not bound by our past... right? But it's scary to have to make new connections...”

He remembered the nights during the watch with Caeda, wishing it was more than a fantasy. “I won't get to see her again.”

“Your Hero-Queen?” She smirked, having seen his reaction when his blue eyes became distant. Even though he was staring straight at me. “I thought so.” That playful giggle came again as Marth's face turned red.
Reading this made me curious as to what your canon on Master Core is.

Care to share? :3
I like snakes.
They're comfy and easy to wear? :troll:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Guess who gotz 2 thumbs & preordered a :4drmario: amiibo?

Sure, I had to pay a $4.98 shipping fee, but I better do that than risking my local Target running out of this Target-exclusive amiibo (I've seen their amiibo section in the store: it's downright pitiful).

Thankfully, this will be the last Smash series amiibo I'll be truly seeking and retire (unless I see one I like by fate).
At least you're getting him. I may have to consider going online to get him and Jr at this point since I'll have no Target or Toys R Us in walking distance near my college :/

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
That's wonderful! I'm just up early due to me having to do community service. =_=
Stupid High School Requirements...
Oh well
In Panama you have to do at least 60 hours of community service to graduate, but it's really fun!

The whole prom goes to a rural community to help build pillars/bathrooms/floors and teach the children at a nearby school. It's an awesome bonding time for the whole prom. In fact I liked it so much I did it again and accumulated 160 hours of community service :)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah...because it looks good your college application my school says.
And I need like 200 to graduate.
Wow Im lucky.... I didnt need any community work
At least you're getting him. I may have to consider going online to get him and Jr at this point since I'll have no Target or Toys R Us in walking distance near my college :/
You mean your still buying things that take up space?
More power to you

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hey guys, what're you all talking about? I just restarted my Pokémon X after like 2 years for one of those fancy Nuzlocke challenges, I stopped at the route after the first gym and I guess everything is fine.
EXCEPT FOR ME GETTING A NORMALIZE SKITTY, LIKE SERIOUSLY, THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT ABILITY OFFERS IS BEING ABLE TO PARALYZE GROUND TYPES AND POISON STEELS.
*pant pant*

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
*Sees Hotel Mario quotes*
Must... resist... urge... to post some YTP...

Hey guys, what're you all talking about? I just restarted my Pokémon X after like 2 years for one of those fancy Nuzlocke challenges, I stopped at the route after the first gym and I guess everything is fine.
EXCEPT FOR ME GETTING A NORMALIZE SKITTY, LIKE SERIOUSLY, THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT ABILITY OFFERS IS BEING ABLE TO PARALYZE GROUND TYPES AND POISON STEELS.
*pant pant*
Normalize: Easily one of, if not than THE, worst ability to ever exist.

:094:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
In Panama you have to do at least 60 hours of community service to graduate, but it's really fun!

The whole prom goes to a rural community to help build pillars/bathrooms/floors and teach the children at a nearby school. It's an awesome bonding time for the whole prom. In fact I liked it so much I did it again and accumulated 160 hours of community service :)
That sounds awesome! I can do any community service I want, but most of it's boring.
Yeesh, man. What do you do exactly in terms of working?

So you're just going to eat toast forever then? Okay then. :4rob:
There's a website that I can go on where I get community service. But yeah it's a ****ing lot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You peeps have to do community service on top of your classes? Yeesh.

It's still no Japan, but it makes me glad I was home schooled anyway.

That way I don't have to be bitter towards those in need. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When I first played MMX I got pretty much everything because of this same internet. Except for the Hadouken which I didn't really need and because, like you said, it's a bit hard to get. But it still took me multiple days to finish.

...then again, I did play it first blind and then alternate to "screw it, imma look everything up" later. But still, it is pretty impressive to get all that in a day.

Also, I believe there was one Health Upgrade in Spark Mandrill which wasn't that hard to find but really hard to get. It was one where you had to dash and wall jump at the same time but then head on over to another wall whilst avoiding the cell to wall jump off of that(which had iirc a pretty small window) to finally get the container. That was one of those that took me a couple of minutes to get.
Yeah in fact, the hadouken is in reality not hard to get but he demand patience and where/how to get the other item. Also for that Heart Tank, The boomerang can save you alot of minutes, that's what i have do.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I never had to do community service to graduate high school. Pretty sure no high school in The Netherlands does that.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just checked my handbook. It doesn't mention any of the hours to graduate. I guess it was for one of the clubs or something.
I also made a typo, it was 20-40 hours. :4dk: My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom