• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I've gotten quite the impressive losing streak of fifty losses. And maybe, just maybe, I can claim my crown as the King of Potatoes. Someday...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I've gotten quite the impressive losing streak of fifty losses. And maybe, just maybe, I can claim my crown as the King of Potatoes. Someday...
You dare try to claim my title!? You don't know whom you mess with foolish sir...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Okay, I just remembered something. For those that changed their control scheme layout, does the button sometimes work like its default function? For me, "A" is grab and sometimes, when I hold down the button I can charge a Smash Attack and in the air, I will attack rather than use zair or tether.

Blargg isn't a pokemon. Get your facts straight! I don't like your stupid circular facts!
There was no sound clips of Blargg on Youtube and Blargg's sort of sounds like that.

Also, for the record: have you ever heard Greninja say "greninjitty"? And only the anime, Pikachu in Pokemon X/Y, Greninja, Ivysaur?, Squirtle?, and the other Pokemon in SSB do that. Canonically, they don't make those noises in Pokemon games. :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Okay, I just remembered something. For those that changed their control scheme layout, does the button sometimes work like its default function? For me, "A" is grab and sometimes, when I hold down the button I can charge a Smash Attack and in the air, I will attack rather than use zair or tether.

There was no sound clips of Blargg on Youtube and Blargg's sort of sounds like that.

Also, for the record: have you ever heard Greninja say "greninjitty"? And only the anime, Pikachu in Pokemon X/Y, Greninja, Ivysaur?, Squirtle?, and the other Pokemon in SSB do that. Canonically, they don't make those noises in Pokemon games. :p
Do you not know the ways of Blargg? You poor sad soul. You'd never last in the depths of Blarggland.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Do you not know the ways of Blargg? You poor sad soul. You'd never last in the depths of Blarggland.
I'm a Grass-type so... Yeah... No survival.

Anyway, I checked, and it stays as it's set, but I remember getting hit hard sometimes and "A" would switch back to it's default and I would attack normally before I can zair or tether. I still remember being able to use "A" for Smashes, I don't remember, but I think it was after I was hit too. Weird... Getting hit hard resets "A" back to default since every other button works as it should.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh man, I had so much fun today. Lemme tell you guys 'bout it.
BUT FIRST, LEMME TAKE A 3DS SELFIE....Is that the word? Selfie? Gah, 2complicated4me
^^Me!^^​

So; Me, My Sister n' my Mom all went to the Fair.
There was all sorts of cool merch', but we went to the rides first. We had Music Express, Wacky Worm (10/10 would bang *sarcasm*), Haunted Mansion (which was 4 babies), the Scrambler, Alien Abduction and the Hangglider, to name a few. We got some fries and went inside to see the merch' that was in there.
My Sis found a nice Belt Buckle of Pinky from the Arcade PAC-MAN, and I got the Pikachu Plushie you see in my little "selfie" up there. Mom had nothing but 100 Bucks to spend (AND I STILL DON'T HAVE SSB4) which is how we got such things.
After we went on so much rides we were metaphorically drunk, we went on the Ferris Wheel (and let me tell you, I'm awfully afraid of heights), me n' my sis went on the Music Express and Hanglider once more, and we went home.
We got there ~6:30 and left ~10:00, and now we are home, and I have a Pikachu to hold in my arms.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have people proven that the new 3DS C-stick does not work with Smash Bros. yet?

D

Deleted member

...what?

How is that possible?

Like flicking the New 3DS C-Stick sideways will do a side smash?
It operates pretty much like a pointing stick, like those found in the VAIO P series and ThinkPad laptops. Unlike the Circle Pad, it doesn't move. And maybe I guess?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Step 1: DAS BOOT
Step 2: reverse Warlock Punch
Step 3: If you did it right, get 6K feet or more
Step 4: If you got less than that, go back to step 1
"DAS BOOT". Shame, for shame... It should be known as "THE HYRULE"! THIS IS HYRULE, MUTHA-bleep-!

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I just got the milestone for 300 custom specials.

Coming down to the wire, as far as completing characters goes.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I just finished getting all of Peach's custom moves. Which is weird, since I've only used her like three times. But She's the one who's moves pop up when I'm playing someone else. I'm almost done with Ganon, Mario and Fox.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Here's an interesting topic. Let's say Smash was like a popular sport or something, and all the people who play smash have appearance music like Larry Walker of the Colorado Rockies always had Crazy Train by Ozzie Ozzborne as his appearance music, what would yours be?

Mine would be "Enter Sandman" by Metallica

Sorry Tewn, I like Metallica better than Nickelback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom