• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
And the worst part of it is that the Ice Climbers trophy doesn't even show up as the Ice Climbers in Hoard. It's the Excitebiker trophy instead. Unless it's just my game...
No thats a glitch
i heard there is not even a exitebike trophy

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You should make sure that character has a good recovery move too. I got messed up at Master Core a couple of times just because I was launched too far to reach the stage with a sh**** recover move.
You know what, I think that's what I need.
Lucina has a custom Up Special that goes really high but doesn't damage, I think I should use that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We fans don't think about time when we see roster, and that is bad on us

But even if we did it would still be like Why did they waste a year making Palutena and not Ridley, he would take less time

Which ultimately means that someone will always be upset(Especially since Sakurai trolls people). Which brings me to my first point. We don't know how much time they will spend on a character so Sakurai's interviews are the only thing that we get for insight and the fact that he goes against what he says(No Mii/Villager) and contradicts himself(Rosalina is popular so she is in but Mewtwo, easy & popular isn't)makes things worse.
Haven't you ever changed your mind regarding the same subject?

As for the rest of your comment... I'm not even bother to try to argue with you anymore.

Not worth my time. I'm sick of the "Why no Ridley/Mewtwo/K.Rool/whatever character" mentality.

I'm just worn out of seeing the same crap every single day, so I'll be simple: no matter what characters are picked in a crossover, people will always complain. Everyone has their own idea of a good roster.

It's impossible to satisfy everyone. All newcomers in this game except Wii Fit Trainer had their fans before their inclusion. By logic, by cutting one of those characters for another character, you'd be satisfying other fans at the expense of another bunch of fans. See where I'm going?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Haven't you ever changed your mind regarding the same subject?

As for the rest of your comment... I'm not even bother to try to argue with you anymore.

Not worth my time. I'm sick of the "Why no Ridley/Mewtwo/K.Rool/whatever character" mentality.

I'm just worn out of seeing the same crap every single day, so I'll be simple: no matter what characters are picked in a crossover, people will always complain. Everyone has their own idea of a good roster.

It's impossible to satisfy everyone. All newcomers in this game except Wii Fit Trainer had their fans before their inclusion. By logic, by cutting one of those characters for another character, you'd be satisfying other fans at the expense of another bunch of fans. See where I'm going?
I have a better idea of a roster than you do. Don't think so? fight me IRL

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My li'l sister is playing right now and seems to obsessed with :4miigun:.

That and kicking my own Mii's as*.

Would do the same though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It surprises me how easily many stuff is obtainable in the game.

I got all characters in one evening, collected over 100 trophies in mere hours, completed the first challenges panel AND 7/10 of the secong in one afternoon.

But then, there's the almost impossible Master Core battle.

D

Deleted member

It surprises me how easily many stuff is obtainable in the game.

I got all characters in one evening, collected over 100 trophies in mere hours, completed the first challenges panel AND 7/10 of the secong in one afternoon.

But then, there's the almost impossible Master Core battle.
Play a character with a counter (except Greninja), or play Ganon or Pac-Min. They all seem to do very well against him.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Play a character with a counter (except Greninja), or play Ganon or Pac-Min. They all seem to do very well against him.
Yeah, but the thing is, I'm planning to do it with everyone at some time and I have to deal with the none counter characters; whom are most of the roster.

D

Deleted member

I got 3 errors in a row while trying to get into 1-on-1 matchmaking.
I'll just do some offline stuff for a bit.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It infuriates me to no end.
*Transforms you into Ghirahim* :troll:

Ironically, it sounds like you're butthurt about people being butthurt. I feel for you, bro. I'm so glad I started working with Zelda Classic. It really opened my eyes on how difficult any development is. I only did the easy stuff, which is simply drawing concept art, stage designs, and text information on "who and what is in the game". I've completely everything but the actual programming for a very old Zelda game idea, A Link to the Future. In reality, there's no way to actually make it outside of removing a lot of stuff. I also completed the full text information for another one, "The Legend of Sonic: Total Chaos". Every menu. Every playable character. Every item. Every boss and weakness.

I can say with honesty that concept art/information is where I shine best. That's not the only ones I've worked on. XD

D

Deleted member

@Kermit the Ninja

Learn this and you'll have a good Shulk.
I have seen this before. It is definitely useful, but I'm so bad at learning stuff like this. Regardless, I did say I would play Shulk, and this tactic does work well with the (moderately successful but still fairly easy to beat) way I currently play him, which involves using speed at low percents in conjunction with nair to get a decent buffer before swapping to buster. Canceling nair with the speed activation could be that one thing I've been looking for...

D

Deleted member

I always feel so bad killing the Luma.
I was playing against a Rosalina earlier and I just kept killing the Luma over and over and over.
That cry will haunt my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom