• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why everytime someone quote me with answering one thing I didn't wanted to get quoted, I always assumed the post wasn't read?

Weird...
Oh don't worry. I read the post. I do see the similarities, although due to ome troubles with my computer, my sound only works when I have earphones in, and I don't have them with me right now. So I'll listen to the songs later.

Wow. You guys have terrible luck. Pretty much every time I play Smash, I get a new custom option. whether it be Mii outfits or custom moves. Also, am I the only one who loves equipment?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Boop boop.

So, this is my mii now. I had to make some edits because you did had a good idea with the mustache simulation (it looks like the mouth is part of it and the sides are more prolonged).

Tough, you should look at the model and do the mii because there's a couple of options that I did better. Like first, the skin is plain while (or at least it was nearest) and the nose is really average on the widh and just a bit big in heigh, but you did the opposite. The eyes were decent tough, but I had to change a bit of the spacing because it would anyway fit better if I can get this stupid headgeat. Also, the hair I picked has an extension on a side and I choose it because if you look into TTYD files, you can see this:

So, I simply choose a hair to fit this but the one you choose was honestly meh.

And the color is blue because it fits with the overall...

Also, I think I put birthday to August 11, the release date in JP of pm64.

Do you like it more?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow. You guys have terrible luck. Pretty much every time I play Smash, I get a new custom option. whether it be M
well, classic at high intensity and if you want crazy money, farm it.

That can be done on conjunction with home buffer, but this time, I'm serious classic is really the best way to get money money...
Classic at 9.0 costs about 2200 coins, but you get about 3700 every time. And if you lose to Master Core, I recommend that yuo just quit, because you'll still keep most of your money.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh don't worry. I read the post. I do see the similarities, although due to ome troubles with my computer, my sound only works when I have earphones in, and I don't have them with me right now. So I'll listen to the songs later.

Wow. You guys have terrible luck. Pretty much every time I play Smash, I get a new custom option. whether it be Mii outfits or custom moves. Also, am I the only one who loves equipment?
question: how many moves and outfit you have?

Because it might just you not seeing how hard it will become...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also, I just want to point out that posting here was actually my only excuse to not play the demo of or/as :)

I love this thread, but now I just want to know how this lovely remake is (reminder, I haven't followed anyting so I don't really know what to expect).

D

Deleted member

What the hell even is Ludwig's 5th voice clip?
It sounds like he just found a risque picture on the internet.
Seriously go listen to it in the sound test, I'll wait here.

Last edited by a moderator:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Wolf. Flash. That is all. :|

Thank you. I had to choose a creepy one for this month, so...
You should have seen how angry I was when I got the move. They could have named it Fox Flash but noooo they just want us Wolf fans to become sad even more.:mad:

Still using it tho.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Also, I just want to point out that posting here was actually my only excuse to not play the demo of or/as :)

I love this thread, but now I just want to know how this lovely remake is (reminder, I haven't followed anyting so I don't really know what to expect).
Music is great, 3d movement with circle pad instead of skates and sneaking is included, mega evolutions are okay.
Didn't really wow me in any way, but i think the game will do that with certain towns being visited.
Sounds more like "Roy's Our Boy" to me.
Then again, I can hardly understand the crowd cheers this time around, so I'm really hearing "ROU OU BOU".
I can't hear crowd chants for ****. It's just "oy oy oy" to me. The guy who originally claimed the Roy's Our Boy chant was using the PAL version, which may be slightly different.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't know if anyone watches Walking Dead here but I saw some images for the Beth episode and what I saw makes me wanna puke.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
...Why is it always Classic? Classic and All-Star are my least favorite modes outside of the Stadium...

I just got two new moves and a trophy out of a single Trophy Rush, that's better than I've done in ten games of Smash Run.
For me, I find doing long VS. matches to get me a fair bit of cash right away. A 10 stock match can get you like 300 coins.

So uh. Does Smash 4 reward offensive play?
Depends on the character you are using and the character you're up against. But I'm not that good, so take my words with a grain of salt.

I've been using Mega Man exclusively online. From what I played, being aggressive with projectiles is a decent way to fight against Donkey Kong and Little Mac players. But waiting for an opening and timing your shots are better for fighting Robin and Mario players.

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
He's the latest superstar, people love his don't-give-a-damn attitude. His blog, F Everything, gets 100,000 hits a day!" (Don't worry, the F stands for something else.)
From TV tropes the world ends with you article
also 499 post

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
question: how many moves and outfit you have?

Because it might just you not seeing how hard it will become...
I have all the outfits. Only reason I know that is that the message popped up. But I still have a ton of hats to find. Can't name them all of the top of my head though.

I just want my Captain Falcon helmet, that's all I want right now.

You should have seen how angry I was when I got the move. They could have named it Fox Flash but noooo they just want us Wolf fans to become sad even more.:mad:

Still using it tho.
When I saw that they still called it Wolf Flash I just had this reaction.

"Wow. R...r...really?" "They aren't even gonna change the name?" "GG Sakurai, GG."

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄
░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█ U HAVE BEEN FASTED BY
░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██
░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌THE FAST MASTER
░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀
▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌
▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀
░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█
░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄
▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀
░▀▀▄▄▀

SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR UR 2 SLOW

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I can only assume it may be a full power custom Ness vs a full power custom Dedede but other then that jeez.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can we just take a second to remind ourselves of Shy Guy's charge shot in Mario Strikers Charged
If you don't know, I'll tell ya.
He picks up the ball, straps himself to A BULLET BILL, AND RIDES AT FULL SPEED TOWARDS THE GOAL AND SELF-DESTRUCTS IF HE HITS SOMETHING.
10/10 More Trooper Than Steve

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So I have a very serious question regarding Pac-Man in Smash.

When he gets Star KO'd, why does he not make this sound?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄
░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█ U HAVE BEEN FASTED BY
░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██
░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌THE FAST MASTER
░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀
▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌
▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀
░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█
░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄
▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀
░▀▀▄▄▀

SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR UR 2 SLOW
@Masahiro Sakurai
@fler760
@Kamin
@monkeyboy321
@nB jroD
@RetaCheek
@xXSnOwMaNXx

D

Deleted member

I can only assume it may be a full power custom Ness vs a full power custom Dedede but other then that jeez.
It just looks like your standard For Glory match.
The best I can think of is that Dedede got hit by Ness' side smash tipper while at the same time having a gordo reflected at him but even then I don't think that would be enough damage.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wait, he doesn't?
He makes that noise when you KO his token in Street Smash...
I got Star KO'd in Classic and thought about Pac-Man's silence.

Pac-Man also, for some reason, has no voices in Sound Test. So I can't even be sure.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It just looks like your standard For Glory match.
The best I can think of is that Dedede got hit by Ness' side smash tipper while at the same time having a gordo reflected at him but even then I don't think that would be enough damage.
It's not a For Glory match. He's up against a CPU. I don't think you can fight those in For Glory mode.

Though I didn't take Equipment into the equation. That could be a possible solution too.

D

Deleted member

Well, how much damage can Gordo do in one hit? There's gotta be a Damage scaling thing with Ness' bat. For all we know, it might even be a multiplier.
Ness' bat adds a 1.5 damage multiplier to reflected projectiles, and I think gordos deal more damage when reflected to begin with.
It's not a For Glory match. He's up against a CPU. I don't think you can fight those in For Glory mode.

Though I didn't take Equipment into the equation. That could be a possible solution too.
Then I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ugh. Friggin Home-Run Contest. I can't get any higher than 3992.4 ft. with Ganon. >_>

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just got the Mario cap and lost it in Classic because for some reason Greninja likes using Shadow Sneak when I try recovering with Hydro Pump. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom