• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I wish I knew how many Smash Run Powers I had and how many they have in total...

I'm stuck at four challenges left:
  • 5 Hits in Street Smash: Currently at 0.
  • 50 Hours of Smash: Currently at 39:03
  • All Smash Run Powers: ???
  • All Custom stuff: Outfits-Complete; Hats-33; Moves-210
I haven't used any hammers and I'm aiming to complete the board without them. At this rate, I'll hit 50 hours first..

I'm also at 646 trophies, how many are there in total? I'm sure there were only around 670 or so.
685 trophies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So, uh.
GimR might be going to jail.
Why?
I wish I knew how many Smash Run Powers I had and how many they have in total...

I'm stuck at four challenges left:
  • 5 Hits in Street Smash: Currently at 0.
  • 50 Hours of Smash: Currently at 39:03
  • All Smash Run Powers: ???
  • All Custom stuff: Outfits-Complete; Hats-33; Moves-210
I haven't used any hammers and I'm aiming to complete the board without them. At this rate, I'll hit 50 hours first..

I'm also at 646 trophies, how many are there in total? I'm sure there were only around 670 or so.
I'm trying to complete them without hammers either.
Two left for me are 50 hours of Smash and All Custom stuff. I have all outfits and moves, but I know I have at least 12 hats left, if not more. I'm missing 12 listed on the SmashWiki, but then I have a Santa Hat that wasn't listed on there...so there might be more not listed. I still need 38 hours and 3 minutes of Smash, which for whatever reason, stats do not count online play for "Smash Play Time"...and I'm not going to cheat by leaving the game on a 99 stock match with level 1's overnight...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My most used characters in Smash:
1-:4lucina:
2-:4palutena:
3-:4robinm:
4-:4darkpit:
5-:4bowserjr:

In Online:
2-:4darkpit:
3-:4mario:
4-:4robinm:
5-:rosalina:

In Smash Run:
2-:rosalina:
3-:4tlink:
4-:4shulk:
5-:4pacman:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
What.
Explain.
Err, this might not be the best place, but long story short Somiyah was part of a Christian heresy (I'm Catholic M'kay) and GimR beat her or something but she doesn't care about that. He's been convicted in 'Church Court' and now they're gonna try and prosecute him in 'real court' for breaking up with her, because according to their law or he wrongfully ended their engagement. Also something about she needs to marry her ex-[insert esports word for non-consensual sex here] or something, and how she justified Jewish marriage [non-consensual sex] thing, err, because she doesn't believe in free will. And she's also depressive and stuff. It's odd.
It's on her FB, but I don't want to go there because screw FaceBook. I'm watching it on Leffen's stream.
I grew suspicious when I heard some rumblings on Twitter earlier.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Rival Smash is literally the worst thing ever.
Err, this might not be the best place, but long story short Somiyah was part of a Christian heresy (I'm Catholic M'kay) and GimR beat her or something but she doesn't care about that. He's been convicted in 'Church Court' and now they're gonna try and prosecute him in 'real court' for breaking up with her, because according to their law or he wrongfully ended their engagement. Also something about she needs to marry her ex-[insert esports word for non-consensual sex here] or something, and how she justified Jewish marriage [non-consensual sex] thing, err, because she doesn't believe in free will. And she's also depressive and stuff. It's odd.
It's on her FB, but I don't want to go there because screw FaceBook. I'm watching it on Leffen's stream.
This is confusing, but it still seems really ****ed up. Hopefully everything works out for him in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Well, it seems pretty crazy. I doubt he'll actually go to jail. I just hope nothing happens to VGBC.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That's... Uhm.... Confusing.

I'm just trying to make sense of all that. Sounds pretty screwed up.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My most used characters:

1. :4yoshi: (Purple)
2. :4charizard:
3. :4bowserjr:
4. :4falco:
5. :4miisword:

Bowser Jr. is slowly making his way out of my top 5. After playing for a week or so, I'm predicting my mains to be:

:4yoshi::4charizard::4dk::4falco::4pit:

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet

Straight from the record book.

I actually don't mess with the Smash mode much, and the large numbers from Smash Run is mainly from grinding.

I got a good rhythm going. :4shulk:
From those results I guess you could say your... really feeling it:4shulk::troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm getting tired of that meme.

It was only funny for the first few times, not every god damn second.
That's pretty much the fate of every meme. Too many people churn it out so fast it loses it's luster real quick. Can't think of that many that are still considered funny.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
*See's the tower of smash leak is locked

*chuckle

"People need to learn that talking about leaks is just a waste of time"

(smugs back to the corner)

*tips fedora

*takes sip of Mountain Dew

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

R.I.P headphone users.
When did Smashboards turn into the YouTube comments section?
It's only before long that we start talking about dongers and copypastanero.
Wait that's the wrong one.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
:4palutena:-601

:4darkpit:-71

:4wiifit:-30

Everyone else > 30

This isn't bragging.

Its confession time.... I think I have a problem....

D

Deleted member

:4palutena:-601

:4darkpit:-71

:4wiifit:-30

Everyone else > 30

This isn't bragging.

Its confession time.... I think I have a problem....
You've played double the amount of games with Palutena than I have with my top 5.
You should probably take a bit of a break.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Just got back from my 'vacation'. I can't believe I missed twenty pages! I have the post per page set to like 50 lol.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I meant like go to your fighter records and see who are the top 5 under Battles dudes.
Oooh, but in that case, it'd be inaccurate. XD *doesn't play normal Smash battles that often*

Oh well. Smash Play Time is as follows:

1.:4miibrawl:
2.:4miisword:
3.:4samus:
4.:4falcon:
5.:4metaknight::4drmario:

For Smash Run Play Time:

1.:4miibrawl:
2.:4zss:
3.:4samus:
4.:4falcon::4miigun::4lucina:

Status