• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctes

Smash Cadet
We know that smaller fighters work fine in 2-D fighters. But Namco actually has done smaller fighters some of their fighters. Like Gon in Tekken 3. So Pikachu shouldn't be too hard to implement.
They also put Yoda in SCIV and look how much everyone loved fighting him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sure smaller fighters can be implemented, but what about bigger ones? Wailord for Pokken!
Well, there's guys like True Ogre and Jinpachi.

Wailoristoobigderpderpderp.

They also put Yoda in SCIV and look how much everyone loved fighting him.
Eh, should be fine. Chances are that there's more than one smaller Pokemon being playable. Hawlucha is another example of this.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Besides what Pokemon are playable I'm also curious to see how Pokemon elemnts are transferred into Pokken. We know Mega Evolution is in but how is it balanced for those that don't have one. I don't think type effectiveness will be in it. Abilities could be.

EDIT: I wonder if some Pokemon will play like Tekken characters.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Besides what Pokemon are playable I'm also curious to see how Pokemon elemnts are transferred into Pokken. We know Mega Evolution is in but how is it balanced for those that don't have one. I don't think type effectiveness will be in it. Abilities could be.
Mega Evolutions could work like Supers. In games like MVC, some characters get transformations as supers, like Dante, Virgil or Arthur. As for Abilities, Blaze, Swarm, Torrent, and Overgrow would work similar to Tekken 6's Rage system. I think Status stuff like Poison, Burn, Paralyze, Sleep and Freezing could be implemented easily. I mean, Ice type fighters could just have moves that work like Sub-Zero's. Maybe some special moves will make your opponent slower.

If the type system was in, the counter picks would be real.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL

The virgo monster

Who in monster form has boobs and fights in high heels

Human host is a male.

I guess that sort of makes sense since some of the monsters that had female human forms had male monster forms

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Holy ****. That's actually pretty cool. I should get this game soon. Totally maining Black Shy Guy. I wonder if they'll make Diddy Kong down the line.
They should... Maybe a Dk pack that will include diddy Dixie and cranky? In my club Nintendo form I filled out all I did was answer questions like "my favorite part about the game was playing as Diddy Kong.... Oh wait"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Need to get

and

The FIRST ranger and the FIRST rider

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So more music was added, but when Kid Icarus music is shown, be sure to tag me. D:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dream Team music? It's nice to see M&L get some recognition.

Also MK8 is finally updating!
EDIT: And now I'm getting the Mercedes DLC. Funny enough the information for it on the ingame store has a Mercedes-Benz X Mario Kart logo, just lie how the other DLC is listed as Zelda X MArio Kart and Animal Crossing X Mario Kart.
Looking at my stats I have 5545 coins. I'm just over half way there to get the Golden Glider.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
What is this news of new Mario Kart DLC? Hold on, I need to find money to throw at the screen.

...or rather just purchase the thing in advance. So kewl!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG Kamen Rider Wizard is in this movie

Using his spells his belt keeps saying "Please"

Please tell me it isn't saying "Please" because "Please is the Magic Word"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Dream Team music? It's nice to see M&L get some recognition.
Yes! More music is always awesome. <3

I didn't care too much about the greens greens remix back when it was in the Smash direct...However, listening to it now, there seems to be much more to this songs. I wonder what it's all about.

Also, the dream team music just reminds me I need to actually play Dream Team. >.>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

They made a figure of the Zodiart "Aries"

Aeries is my sign so I HAVE to get the figure

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I love the choice of characters for the Animal Crossing Pack.

Villager: The character you play as and is often portrayed as an sweet and innocent character. No I'm counting that meme.

Isabelle: Also portrayed as sweet and innocent and is your klutz of a secretary.

Dry Bowser: The big bad of the Mario series with his skin melted off leaving him as a skeleton.

One of these things is not like the other...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Villager: The character you play as and is often portrayed as an sweet and innocent character. No I'm counting that meme.

Isabelle: Also portrayed as sweet and innocent and is your klutz of a secretary.

Dry Bowser: The big bad of the Mario series with his skin melted off leaving him as a skeleton.

The villager is human

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Yeah, they should have chosen Tom Nook as a villain. Loan payments are far more deadly than any fire spitting spooky skeletons.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How is the leaker able to take so many pictures,did he take it to his home or something?

Aside from that,Classic mode seems to be based on RNG. Unless the path is already pre-chosen for you.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't hear out of one of my ears and I'm suffering from vertigo

These are kind of really sucky allergy symptoms

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I forgot to sleep

I was working on a project I want to start in September

I guess if I'm working on it now I've already started it though

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Lucina was one of my most wanted, but something feels so off about her render. Is it the eyes, the shape of her face, or the angle? Something about this model makes her look much less anime-esque and less like her Awakenign design. It's kinda bugging me, I can't put my finger on what's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom