• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Smash 64 1v1 Tournament Bracket Updates CHECK NOW*

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
***Note***
-----The tournament matches will continue into tomorrow and possibly Tuesday for the semifinals/finals. If you currently need to do your matches, make sure you are on kaillera as soon as possible and even post an available time of when you will be on in this thread.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Hm I don't have much time on these days.

Fireblaster I'm online now and I have a gap at uni tomorrow from 2:30 PM GMT until 4:30 PM GMT. I don't expect you can be online at that time and I also don't know how much I'll lag when I'm at uni so I'll just forfeit if I don't see you then. Unless Unknown allows us to play on Thursday.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Hm I don't have much time on these days.

Fireblaster I'm online now and I have a gap at uni tomorrow from 2:30 PM GMT until 4:30 PM GMT. I don't expect you can be online at that time and I also don't know how much I'll lag when I'm at uni so I'll just forfeit if I don't see you then. Unless Unknown allows us to play on Thursday.
I'll be able to play you around... 3 PM GMT.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
make sure you post on the iXi forums...

IF you don't want to make an account there, Ill post

Ballistics

Smash Champion

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Notice: Today is the last day to signup for the Galaxy 64 tournament (singles)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
And Blue Yoshi beat Near? good **** xD
(from galaxy 64 ladder)

>blue yoshi beats ecartman

wtf

lol

Everyone seems to think I'm some noob that posts in the 64 forums. Not saying I'm the best here or anything... but I seem to be much better than most of you think I am. At least give me some credit lol... <(^o^)>

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
It's not more about you in my eyes, it's more about how SEXY cart is! Both in smash and in bed :lick: yummmmmmmmm lol

jk

...or am i? :psycho:

MattNF

Smash Lord
(from galaxy 64 ladder)

lol

Everyone seems to think I'm some noob that posts in the 64 forums. Not saying I'm the best here or anything... but I seem to be much better than most of you think I am. At least give me some credit lol... <(^o^)>
Who did you use, and who did he use? Did you record?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I lost to boom. We recorded the playback so if anyone is interested enough I can give them the playback file then they can convert to vids.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lmao, boom is really the perfect falcon comboer, always doing the best and longest one. Will someday someone else than malva beat him out of a tourney?

fMaster

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if you had the match-up history for this tournament (specifically: winning player and character, losing player and character, and map)

Top Bottom