• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
c'mon, give me updates guys XD

also click on ads cuz they give me money and I'm using dollars from this to rent out venues XD

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
well ook is screaming ahead, im on 10, and everyone else is on 9 as far as i know. ill idely click on ads. can i click on the same one rapidly, or do i need to find different ones?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
well ook is screaming ahead, im on 10, and everyone else is on 9 as far as i know. ill idely click on ads. can i click on the same one rapidly, or do i need to find different ones?
click on one every once in a while. If you click multiple times they dno't count. :(

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Originally Posted by Inui about losing to a Sonic
- I used Dedede and Snake against Kai and this was before I mained MK, or even used him.
- The night before that tournament I was in NY at Bear Mountain and destroyed my fat self climbing up and down that mountain. I cut my finger really badly on a rock while climbing and had a lot of cuts all over my hands.
- I got drunk the night before, too.

Yeah, drunken mountain climbing can really take a lot out of a guy.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Originally Posted by Inui about losing to a Sonic
- I used Dedede and Snake against Kai and this was before I mained MK, or even used him.
- The night before that tournament I was in NY at Bear Mountain and destroyed my fat self climbing up and down that mountain. I cut my finger really badly on a rock while climbing and had a lot of cuts all over my hands.
- I got drunk the night before, too.

Yeah, drunken mountain climbing can really take a lot out of a guy.
so many johns lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so yeah now i am on 15......
this part of ff6 always confused me as i wasnt sure who it was, the only thing that seemed to make sense to me was shadow and that doesnt work

nvm wikipedia ftw. and OMG SO MUCH STUFF ON THIS GAME *puts down swf and reads*

EDIT: i actually agree with os ook how could you not know 18 O.o now i am on 20 and the classic
ff
streak ends :(

ook

Smash Lord
I've never played Final Fantasy :(
Why is there so much Final Fantasy stuff....

but now thanks to some lucky googling I'm on 19

edit: ok now I'm on 21. Great, it's Alfalfa running down a hallway!
edit2: **** yeah, got it. 26 now

ook

Smash Lord
I'm on 26 right now... nothin really to update.

It's mostly just a bunch of pictures of RPGs that you can google to find them lol.

btw I thought you'd like to know, I'm supposed to be at college this whole day, but instead I'm sitting in the lounge on a computer trying to solve your puzzle. Gotta have priorities, ya know?

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I think number 2 means 2s-day because it's 2 saturdays. TWOS-day is a pun. Just don't know how to put that.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I already tried that. Didn't work.

I know this is really obvious now, but did all of those changes to the first page of this thread mean nothing to this hint, and it was just to keep us busy until we got the new hint?

ook

Smash Lord
27 is bothering me D:
I KNOW I've seen it before, it looks so familiar

but... I can't quite place it
it's like, on the tip of my tongue

any help? :(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Awww after 29 the games stop :( idk how to help you with that one. dawsa told me he randomly guessed and got it, and i had a friend randomly guess at me and got it. idk how that would help though. idk this game at all.
EDIT: and now i am epically stuck on 34. i know who said it and where it is from but nothing works :(

Nestec

Smash Ace
Omfg, I'm still stuck on the girlfriend one. I've tried "text", "texting", "cellphone", "talking", "gibberish", "messaging", "chatting", "chat", everything.... TT___TT

Nestec

Smash Ace
Oh, I see, thanks.
>__< Okay, trial and error now, I suppose. I can't get the last word...

Nestec

Smash Ace
Lol, hope it wasn't the second puzzle, cause I didn't try that one. -__-

EDIT OOOoh, I got it!!! FINALLY!! Now, time for infamous #8...

Nestec

Smash Ace
Wow, lolwtf, how ironic...

Ok, I heard that outside knowledge was needed for 8?? X__x

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so overswarm is there anyway to turn the music of 40 up? lol.

NVM its managable...

EDIT: but 44 has me baffled. anyone know who or what game etc says
sh*t three times? could be said all at once or taken from 3 parts of the game

Nestec

Smash Ace
ya, should be talking bout kamehameha, right? Otherwise, I have no clue what phrase you're talking about. X_X

EDIT: Lol, seriously, this page is nuthin but me needing help. XDDDD

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
so for number 9
finishing the prhase should just be ! but that doesnt work, and goku would kill someone I guess, I youtubed some videos of him doing it and nothing stuck out at me, do you just have to insert a certain numbers of ha? I wish it had something to do with being over 9000, that would have been awesome and clever...

Top Bottom