• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
we'll see.

nothing to do with this hint though
Good. I won't have to test my memory.

Might be a character, is a character, might be Snake, might be D3, might wear a hat, might be bad, it would be a pain to go on memory alone.

I'd mention some of the qualities the character had, but they didn't stand out, being as obvious as "this character can jump"

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Stealth, or anyone else, could I please get 8. I think I figured out 9 on the bus this morning without seeing the hint O.o

Edit: Thanks heaps Stealth. Sooooo anticlimactic. My computer blue-screened as I opened your message.

Edit 2: Didn't have it, just figured out the hint.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
sweet jesus I actually rented number 21 once, maybe the only person in the world to do so, such a terrible game. and lol alfalfa
haha... I rented it and didn't get any earth power save for one. you had to use it on the end boss. :(

took foreverrr

Overswarm

is laughing at you
/puzzle3/puzzle3.php 791

/puzzle3/start2.php 242

The numbers there? That's how many people have visited those pages. Just to give you guys an idea. There are literally single digits at the end. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
er... those were the first two pages. That's showing you how many people can't get past teh 1rst page

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
nice, I hadn't played 43 but stealth helped me out too haha

and overswarm for 44
can you give some clarification on that quote? the only video game character that says it thrice in a row like that is cid highwind from ff7 while in the inner sanctum of the temple of the ancients, and none of those work. so does it have to be said in a row like that? or is it just a character that happens to say it a lot or something? and I'm assuming its from a text dialog game, because otherwise you just would have put the actual speaking in, right?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
im on 43... btw im feelin the supreme guitar riffs OS
Thanks. Once I got the volume control (which was still too low due to a crappy mic) I did these in one or two takes so there are still mistakes, but I like 'em ^_^

Hint for 44:

This is something you control, and you can do it a million times.... but there could be consequences. Watch that.

Top Bottom