• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Boofy!

Smash Champion
so much spam in this thread, it was actually entertaining for 12 pages or so.. now its getting out of hand.
It's Lucario if ur still in doubt, now stop

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Haha, anyone with a known name around the Lucario boards, knows that this "Spam" is only because Lucario is #20.
As soon as 21 is revealed, the spam will cease and everyone can go back to the bickering you all call "Discussion".
=)
-t2

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Hint: It might be Lucario.

Ok this time the clue is trying to throw everyone off. Notice how we are unsure as to whether the thing is Lucario or not.

If we saw Sonic running it would look like a blue colored blur. Lucario is blue. Therefore if someone asked you what you saw you may be inclined to say "It might be Lucario."

Therefore it is Sonic this week.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
im so confused XD. Ok, so the hint for #19 was actually hinting to 'Lucario', but in the summary did they just decide to replace "Lucario" with Mewtwo's name instead?

nightSN

Smash Ace
wait dont tell me you guys somehow are able to play mewtwo or something o.o LOL
yay finally lucario comes in -.- wonder whos going to be the last character o.o

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
wait dont tell me you guys somehow are able to play mewtwo or something o.o LOL
yay finally lucario comes in -.- wonder whos going to be the last character o.o

The last character will be Mewtwo.

10 extra chars.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys, I will give you a hint. You are going to have to unscramble my puzzle. You will find the next few characters in there.

iecfadgbh
pksnojqrml
ytuxzwv

Have fun!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Guys, I will give you a hint. You are going to have to unscramble my puzzle. You will find the next few characters in there.

iecfadgbh
pksnojqrml
ytuxzwv

Have fun!
Lucario

efdgbh
pksnjqm
ytxzwv

....more vowels pl0x.

UNLESS ITS NOT LUCARIO?!?!

phosphorus

Smash Cadet
there's only one C in there, so we won't see the ice climbers for a while. And, IIRC, Zamus is the only character with a Z, so she's coming up. That's really useless otherwise, though, considering that all the letters for Pulseman are in there... I wish it were true. Thanks, Sakurai, for leaving out my most wanted character AND giving his signature move to a yellow rat.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
haha, i win. Panda didn't update on Wednesday. Everyone back in the IRC owes me $5.
woo hoo!
-t2

Top Bottom