• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Guys, I will give you a hint. You are going to have to unscramble my puzzle. You will find the next few characters in there.

iecfadgbh
pksnojqrml
ytuxzwv

Have fun!
Before everyone tries to build their favorite character's name from this: It's the 26 letters in the alphabet. It doesn't say anything.

Zinc Elemental

Smash Journeyman
Before everyone tries to build their favorite character's name from this: It's the 26 letters in the alphabet. It doesn't say anything.
**** it, I was sure it was going to be Snorlax next. He's the only brawl character with an "x" in his name.

Browny

Smash Hater
What delay? Kirby was announced this past Monday. The next character (Mewtwo doesn't count) will be announced next Monday.
He posted saying that he would update + post the next hint by wednesday this week

I see you online posting in the marth boards SP, update this thread pretty please :dizzy:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Someone should like remind me of these things. I don't remember to move the threads. Theres no other reason for the delay :/

Mmac

Smash Lord
I want to say Yoshi, I really do.

Only problem is that Yoshi doesn't really have anything on Dedede but a Chaingrab (Irony), but nothing to follow it up on like Snake, MetaKnight, or Falco. He destroys Snake now, but it was only discovered recently (Like today recently), But I don't think it was thought of when this hint was made. Are these hint's Live by the way Samurai?

But I honestly don't know who else it could be. It could be Pit, but he used to be very popular. Peach also, but I don't know her Matchup's or AT's.....

infomon

Smash Scientist
Wow. Yep, it's very definitely Pit. Sonic's a second option but not nearly as close as Pit. Hands down.

At least it's almost Monday ;)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
i'm not actually guessing because i know who it is and have already posted in teh back room thread >_> lol
You posted twice in it, too :D Btw, I stoled some stuff from your post for the hint ^_^

Btw people, if this hint turns out to be too easy, then I'm making the next one hard to make up for it.

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
The "annoying" comment screams Pit, as does the "gimmicky" AT's.

I go with Pit.

qft...

pit is the epitome (hehe, see what I did thar?) of annoying with the spam and reflectors. He has the arrow looping (gimmicky at best) and basically the entire hint just points at pit.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Pit, maybe, but he was extremely popular and overplayed when Brawl came out. Plus does he do well against Dedede and Snake?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just how underplayed is Pit?

And I dunno about you guys, but I've never thought it was particularly hard for Pit to land kill moves. His Smashes come out fast and are fairly hard to punish.

Top Bottom