• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

PKPower

Smash Cadet
I think they are trying to steer us in the wrong direction. It's stupidly easy IMO... dazwa makes an arrow to caps lock... ZSS is in all caps. Otherwise this is a stupidly hard question that the general smash community would never be able to answer.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Some people in this thread were heading in the right direction... but they kinda stopped midway or missed something.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
aim For dazwa
Some people in this thread were heading in the right direction... but they kinda stopped midway or missed something.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Don't tell me it's...

Alright, I've been holding this back because it seemed kinda stupid, but this quote sort of seems to be pointing towards it. It's probably just a joke hint, but whatever...

What if for stands for Forward?

Are there any competitive smashers who have anything to do with "aim"?
So...we AIM Forward? He's a plausible member of this hint, he's in the SBR. I can't do it, though, as I don't have AIM. <_>

I doubt it's what is meant, but we should at least try...

EDIT: And lol, I think maybe SP pulled a play on words if the above is true. Heading in the right direction...heading Forward?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol OS is having fun postin random pictures to random peoples comments. how valid are they? do they relate to the hint? probably not.

EDIT: Lawl at OS's response V too bad you cant see the face palm :p

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzjbV-yTomY
First image is Dawn from Pokemanz.

Clearly it's Pokemanz Trainer.

hint2easy

But seriously, I don't think we should be looking into "Forward" anymore. OS quoted me twice with fail pics and I'm pretty sure he meant them. :/

Of course...now I'm in a predicament. Forward was my last possible lead, and with it gone, I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the topic. :urg: And I seriously doubt I will in the future of this hint.

Only way I can help is if someone finds the first step...but otherwise...

*stops posting in thread*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
First image is Dawn from Pokemanz.

Clearly it's Pokemanz Trainer.

hint2easy

But seriously, I don't think we should be looking into "Forward" anymore. OS quoted me twice with fail pics and I'm pretty sure he meant them. :/

Of course...now I'm in a predicament. Forward was my last possible lead, and with it gone, I have absolutely nothing to contribute to the topic. :urg: And I seriously doubt I will in the future of this hint.

Only way I can help is if someone finds the first step...but otherwise...

*stops posting in thread*

Omis

my friends were skinny
I have a totally lame lead. The first letter of each word of the hint is A-F-D. Sound that out. Now add a W in front then sound it out. Sounds like waft huh. Obviously Wario.

infomon

Smash Scientist
SP said that someone was on the right track, at least kinda. What sensible directions did we have?

* follow a trail based on Dazwa's avatar, that whole Ippo anime thing he was chatting about here, etc.
* use AIM (or another IM?) to contact Dazwa
* contact the guy Dazwa took his name from, or maybe someone else about Dazwa
* look through the ZSS boards
* look where Dazwa's from (a town in Maine)
* DAZWA keys on a QWERTY keyboard circle the letter 'S'

other ideas?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
NOTHING IN THIS POST HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS WEEK'S HINT

when I IM'd Dazwa, he said I was the second person to hint him.

I didn't "hint" him though, I IM'd him.

hint = IM ?
that was a 3 AM typo on my part <_<

edit:

infzy: you were person number 5, sorry i was asleep when you sent the message =(

infomon

Smash Scientist
infzy: you were person number 5, sorry i was asleep when you sent the message =(
OK, cool.

So it seems like we are, in fact, supposed to AIM Dazwa. And for some reason he's keeping track of the order in which we message him.

We were told this is a trail of clues, so let's not stop here for any lame reason (something like "omg we're like pokémanz in a pokédex lulz").... hmm what else could this mean, that would send us in a direction to find moar clues?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I agree, this is almost embarrassing how straightforward the hint potentially COULD be, and the guesses/strategies aren't even CLOSE...

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
i was third.

EDIT: also, someone said dazwa is a town in ukraine, and they linked that to the term "crimea," which suggests ike? i don't know... screw you guys, just because you know the answer doesn't make it easy :/

Top Bottom