• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
except that with my aspergers i can distinguish anything but the loudest quotes. so i cant be of help here :(

EDIT: btw if you have aim or msn we can always use that to talk instead of pms lo

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just to give you guys a hint on the Jeff/Travis/Me ones.... try using headphones and only one ear at a time?

infomon

Smash Scientist
pfft, I could care less where you ppl are from, I just knew OS said ask ppl from midwest, and later it was mentioned you were amongst the ppl who would know the answer.

and w/e, your whole little country is all "midwest" as far as I'm concerned.....
... except for Alaska, they're cool.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
im the only one who says it in my biography D: working on the hint? i at a point i cant get past and it is rapidly approaching monday....im going to be out of the loop the rest of today and tomorrow for a tourney :( will we ever solve this one? and beyond?

infomon

Smash Scientist
ehh, I just really didn't have time this week to put into it... I might attempt it later lolol.....
but I have a smashfest tonight, and random chores this weekend >.> I never made it past 10 lol (I feel so uneduated for not knowing who some famous person is lolol).

Good luck in your tourney tho!! How far did you make it?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Man, you guys are so close!

kind of. ;)

You don't NEED headphones btw.... Stealth, I'd suggest just aiming that link to someone and having them help you if you can't do it. Remember, they have to PM ALL the links to me to win.

Except if you, ya know, find the bonus.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I stopped at number 2. This puzzle is way too hard. I like hard things, but when it gets too hard, it's not fun. I know you had to make it hard, but just saying, this is insane.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
yeah so just listened again with headphones and
%60 of the stuff is just soul calibur stuff, and about 20% is star fox, then like mgs has like 2 or 3 quotes. everything else is still overshadowed by something way too loud. the only line thats barely hearable is "careful, the food's to get through" and thats not even close to making sense

mimic_king

Smash Lord
OMFG!!! I KNOW I SAID I WOULD QUIT BUT I AM COMING BACK!!! HELP ME WITH NUMBER 2 PLZ!!!!!

I have tried every ****ing answer it could be. I have used the hints others gave me. NOTHING IS WORKING!!!.

RikotheFoxKid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RikoTheFoxKid
Okay, I don't know whether the Mewtwo thing on the first post is a joke or not, so can someone please explain that? And be serious, please.

And what happened on August 26 (the second post says to never forget that)?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Okay, I don't know whether the Mewtwo thing on the first post is a joke or not, so can someone please explain that? And be serious, please.

And what happened on August 26 (the second post says to never forget that)?
It's a tribute to Mewtwo.

I always thought they shouldn't have posted it outside of the Back Room.

infomon

Smash Scientist
i feel like a scrub for getting stuck on this:

someone help me on 9...all the hints in this thread are not doing me any good
IMO that one's just dumb, here's the answer:
Apparently they say "Kame Hame Haaaa" when they attack, so the answer is the haaa part, the number of A's we use is equal to the number of HA's in the "laugh".

Annhialator Zero

Smash Apprentice
OK this is ridiculous, I have literally tried everything11; november11, remembrance11, veteran11, veterans11. I even tried the date 111108 and 11/11/08. I've tried all of those with 8 and 08 too.

What. Is. The. Word?

EDIT: Done it. I just realised the numbers go in order and the word was what you were hinting about.

Well that helps.

Just realised Stealth Raptor already said that. I am stupid.

Stuck on the lol one now.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Wait, has anyone actually finished this yet? o_O I gave up on 10, so I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread.

If you're close to being done, send me the one you're stuck on and maybe I can help you solve it...maybe. >_> I won't claim victory for it, obviously.

Oh, and I guess I'll just guess Fox for Sex fun.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I gave up at 2.
veterans day and election day were on tuesday, but I put those in and it didn't work

mimic_king

Smash Lord
It's been two weeks because OS was trying to make the new hint. Panda kept us busy by editing the first page.

Top Bottom