• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm!?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You mean how mine connects to Sinking Higher's? Or just in general?
i guess both. if you can detail how you got yours to fit his so well, or ways that i can get mine to fit the previous so well, it would be greatly appreciated. it seems like they're made with designs or brushes and it almost looks like you found the exact same design/brush.

Frown

poekmon
Allow me to streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch the page a little.

Wow, this looks awesome.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh my god this is so sick.

Add me in, I'll definitely see what I can do.

I have to say it's gorgeous so far.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
@Tom- I used a really small star brush for just a tiny piece in the lower left. I used one of the brushes (the leaves) because it seemed like a nice opportunity- I never use the base shaped brushes. I cut off the leaves before the end just in case the person after me didn't have that brush. That would be extremely difficult to do by hand, haha.

Mine was originally a bit longer, but I wanted it to be the same size as the previous two, so I cropped a little off the right side. You can take the color from the background and continue with it, and lay the color of the wings on top. You don't have to continue the wings, I intended for the ribbons on her hand and at the top to be what was continued. The breath was just a speckled brush, I'd imagine if you are continuing in photoshop that one shouldn't be terribly hard to find. C:

As for how I got mine to fit his so well- patience and a steady hand. It was all freehanded, I just used the eyedropper tool to take the same colors he used. C: Sorry if my color cut off seems a bit harsh, I was trying to think outside the box so we could get a color switch going on.

Thanks, guys! Glad you like it, I had a lot of fun and I'm really glad I got to participate!

Chaco

Never Logs In
*grabs you by the ear*

Your helping me sometime, lol.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you're*

jeez chaco do i have to follow you around and keep you in line or what :)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I have returned >:D If anyone remembers me. Count me in on this. Once I get some spare time, i'll get something in

Chaco

Never Logs In
*dons with big boy pants*

Someone just needs to go.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
OK! So...

I went back through the thread to revise the current list, so there's no confusion.

Frown
Sinking Higher
RoyTheFlamboyant
Elder Sister
Werekill
Neon Ness
Chronodiver Lokii
Snipa4800
Victra
john9blue
Tom
Junglefever
Wiscus
Chaco
DH Ninja
BakaJuice

BUT. Elder Sister said her computer access was limited, so that means Werekill is next. I don't mind PMing people if they've forgotten it's their turn. I'll send one to Werekill, just to be safe... Hopefully we can get this thing going again.

Neon Ness

As a rule of thumb, I think each person contributing should be given a one week limit... It probably sounds like a long time but I think it'd be more fair to people considering work, school, life... etc.

Then again, it doesn't have to be a whole week if everyone else disagrees, I was just throwing it out there...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
werekill, that's bollar.

I'm bussssssssssssssy now. No time to do this. >< Take me off the list pleasies?

For now at least.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, you might actually want to blend it with the current one.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hrm. I might ask DFEAR for permission of the thread and then take this over. I'll keep it organized to the best of my ability.

Neon Ness

Hrm. I might ask DFEAR for permission of the thread and then take this over. I'll keep it organized to the best of my ability.
Yeah, it'd be convenient to be able to update the first post and such for organizational purposes.

Shame we can't use yours, Werekill, it truly is baller. :(

I'll do my best to get my section done soon. *opens Photoshop*

Chaco

Never Logs In
I asked DFEAR for permission of the thread and he agreed, then I aske dVirg to give me the thread. So soon I should be taking over.

Neon Ness

Sorry for the holdup. School is insane this week. :ohwell: It doesn't help that class lasts from 10 AM to 6-8 PM each day.

I'll definitely have it done this week, I just need a little more time.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Dude, take your time. I sure as hell did LOL

I think everyone should understand the frustrations of every day life. Hopefully. Those with common sense, at least.

Good luck!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thread apprehended and OP updated. Will get more fancy later, but for now this works.

Neon Ness

Obey your thirst.

Phew... Blending the sections together was tough for me. I had fun doing this, though.

Just to clarify for whoever is next, the image needs to be 600 x 450 pixels to connect with the others.

Oh yeah, here's the whole thing: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee168/BShepard/The-Worm.png But it's been automatically scaled down... Maybe 2400 x 450 is too big for Photobucket. I'm gonna have to find a way to upload the full sized version.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, just either resize that one or find a way to upload the full sized one, Neon Ness.

Top Bottom