• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Boards Worm!?

john!

Smash Hero
Ok I'll redo it. I thought it was too "realistic" anyway compared to the cartoony style of the rest of the worm. But I'll be busy for the next few days so don't expect it until next week. Someone else can take my spot if they like, just let me know by Saturday night.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
wow this page is streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeched.

i didnt even notice that it wasnt blending. dekuu is pretty attentive lol

also, good job lokii. never heard of a glass brush

john!

Smash Hero
I just realized the left side isn't completely faded to black in the background. I might change that. Anything else you want me to change to meet your arbitrary standards?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll let the crew see if they want anything changed, I'll be here to mediate.

Not to be rude or anything, but I do presume they want a certain standard. If you need help with developing your piece, I wouldn't be afraid to ask for help.

john!

Smash Hero
The thing I dislike so far is the sharp contrast between each segment. It's quite obvious where one person ended and another began. Some people in that Naruto worm did a very nice job of blending. That's why I made it fade into the concrete background. Here's another version with that sharp contrast:

and here's the new full worm:

http://1pixelhost.com/images/krx3nhlrjnhwxxgdx2x.bmp

Also I think you should write these standards on the first post, otherwise people like me who aren't regulars might make HUGE MISTAKES like I did (although I still don't know what those mistakes even are).

If these both aren't good enough and there is no quick fix, then just remove me from the list. I don't need to be wasting my time trying to appease the artsy types.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I think it's fine, I mean, each piece should speak for itself regarding the artist's personality (I don't know what crap I am saying lol).

And I agree on what john's saying. If you compare both worms, ours is way different in the sense that our pieces blend, but at the same time they don't blend completely. Sure, a few brushes get the job done, but look at the way they blended them.

I still love it though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, here's my vision. After a cycle of this, we make another one. Compare them and see where we go from there. Thoughts?

I honestly didn't know that was concrete at first John, the high resolution helped.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Chaco, I like that idea. Because we're learning from this cycle. LEARNING IS GOOD (from what ive heard)
John, I really like the concrete breaking into the glass. it just amuses me (i must have adhd...so easily amused.)

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
If these both aren't good enough and there is no quick fix, then just remove me from the list. I don't need to be wasting my time trying to appease the artsy types.
omg im sawwwyy>.<
i didnt want to make you angry, not at all.
my, its all my fault, my fault, pardon me pawese.

btw, i like the second one better

Chaco, I like that idea. Because we're learning from this cycle. LEARNING IS GOOD (from what ive heard)
John, I really like the concrete breaking into the glass. it just amuses me (i must have adhd...so easily amused.)
LOL. XD
learning is too goodz. :p
i wanna be in the next worm^^

Chaco

Never Logs In
Elder. . .why don't you join in on this one. . .

And good, it's decided then.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey cuties.

I'll work on mine tonight and tomorrow and put it up no later than Thursday.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you don't. . .I'll break out the whip Tom. Fear the whip.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You might want to pick a different motivational technique...

...I love the whip.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Whaaatttt...at least I'm not threating bodily harm onto people > w >;;;
AND AND AND...I said please :'3
Haha

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Updatsies: I've been working on mine but to make it look as good as I want, I'm probably not going to finish until sometime this weekend. I think it's coming together nicely (for me lol) but the more I work on it the longer to to-do list on it gets. :3

Saturday, then!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
If I had any drawing skills, I'd join. But I'd probably use paint and make something really horrible.
It's not some incredibly serious thing, though. Just make something and have fun with it, we're not asking for the Mona Lisa here. The more the merrier, join anyway.

And for the record, people have done amazing things with Paint, I'm sure.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
DONT DISS PAINT, ITS THE PROGRAM OF CHAMPIONS :'3

Yaaay diddyknight! HIGH FIVE FOR JOININ THE BANDWAGON

And yes, im extra spirited today! I DONT KNOW WHY! :'D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I said I would finish today but then I said Sat, but I actually finished today anyways.

There is my submission!

If someone could compile the current worm, that would be cool.

Junglefever is next! If you need the brush I used for the musical notes just let me know.

Top Bottom