• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Nah, B. I'm the OG.

And it is... Kind of a Black Country accent?

And gp: I'm in there sometimes too. Especially if I'm putting off a paper..
cool, i only go in there once ive done my internet rounds and stuff...and seeign as this place is active, i almost never finish them XD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I think it's literally just up, down, left, right (you should hear a noise) then hold A and spam start.

edit

If Roller attempts to namesearch me through google or youtube, he may find videos or even my youtube channel so he will know what I sound like. <_>

hurr durr derp herp.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I think it's literally just up, down, left, right (you should hear a noise) then hold A and spam start.

edit

If Roller attempts to namesearch me through google or youtube, he may find videos or even my youtube channel so he will know what I sound like. <_>

hurr durr derp herp.
ah im guessing that doesnt work on v3.0 (onlyone i can play online while im waiting for all my data to get moved to this laptop so i can play v4). getting pissed off cos theres a glitch in city outskirts 2, when you take a hit the game freezes lol, last time happened when i was at 48 rings with all 6 emerals :/

K.Mac

Smash Lord
try up,a,down,a,left,a,right,a ?

Also protip: savestates.

Also also what emulator are you using? Because it's never froze for me O.o

Also also also calz the namesearch was more that he might find the 'random apartment tour' vid I put up, since all my videos of Blur you can't/don't hear me talking. Except two, where if you listen you can hear me a) cough and b) say '****ing decoys'. lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh Mike (The Roller) in Modern Warefare 3 there's a title that you can unlock to show off to everyone. Its the one I use and it looks like this:

Also all the titles say something on them, this pic doesnt show it for some reason, anyway it says SO INTENSE!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Ohh Mike (The Roller) in Modern Warefare 3 there's a title that you can unlock to show off to everyone. Its the one I use and it looks like this:

Also all the titles say something on them, this pic doesnt show it for some reason, anyway it says SO INTENSE!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL THATS GoDLY!!!!!!!!!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

@Rake That's what you get for using a crappy applet. -trollface-

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' ROLLER keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

>_>

And uh... yeah. I was playing The Run all last night so... I did get the MSN message and was too tired/cba to reply so... how hard is it to search 'Kega Fusion', 'SegaCD BiOS' and 'Sonic Megamix Sonic Retro' in google anyway?

And you say I have johns. :troll: MTR CAN'T GOOGLE JOHNS.

jk. seriously, if you can't be bothered, I'll zip my Kega up and send you it. I don't use Gens+ anymore, Kega is better.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
And kyle, i tried it once before and didnt work for some reason (had a version of gens on my old laptop and megamix wouldnt work on it while other games would), then when you sorted me out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ago at andys it worked fine.

Im not johning man, i could do that but i know you have all the stuff and just seemed easier to get all the requirements from 1 source that i know will work.

And alex, i might get generations, looks pretty good actually but have you played megamix?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Nah I haven't actually haha @_@

But seriously, especially considering the recent Sonic releases, Generations has impressed me. Very fun game.

:king:

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Nah I haven't actually haha @_@

But seriously, especially considering the recent Sonic releases, Generations has impressed me. Very fun game.

well yea, they made it either 2d or the good parts of unleashed xD

and megamix is awsome, imagine sonic 1 but the levels are a hell of a lot bigger, redesigned and marble zone (dark fortress in megamix) isnt the slowest level to plod through (its all about speed :p). Also you have Sonic, Shadow, Mighty, tails and knuckles to use and they all have their own abilities/playstyles.
Sonic has homing attack/dash attack (a good one) aswell as super peel out
Shadow has homing attack/double jump and a speed boost thing (godly super form)
Mighty is basicly the sonic 3 version of sonic
Tails is standard with a tail whip
Knuckles is standard

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Generations is a pro game (Crisis City ftw despite what Sonic Retro says) but the physics aren't perfect and there aren't enough 2D Classic Sonic bits to make it worthwhile.

Megamix on the other hand, is 50% classic sonic engine and 50% new stuff which makes it imho the best sonic game (unofficial).

Also Rake it probs won't work because you need the SegaCD Bios files. but... I'll find where the bloody hell I put it and upload it. Bear in mind you -will- have to do some fiddling, though. Mainly just telling it where the BiOS files are.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Generations is a pro game (Crisis City ftw despite what Sonic Retro says) but the physics aren't perfect and there aren't enough 2D Classic Sonic bits to make it worthwhile.

Megamix on the other hand, is 50% classic sonic engine and 50% new stuff which makes it imho the best sonic game (unofficial).

Also Rake it probs won't work because you need the SegaCD Bios files. but... I'll find where the bloody hell I put it and upload it. Bear in mind you -will- have to do some fiddling, though. Mainly just telling it where the BiOS files are.
not liking the sounds of this xD

well the mains physics they used were the sonic 2 ones and removed the speed cap (with an option to put it back on) along with the spike bug (also optional)

shadow is pro though...superform is so broken, just hold A and double jump and your halfway across the level

K.Mac

Smash Lord
The speed cap and 'spike bug' additions are because some people enjoy the Sonic 1 physics (Sonic 2's engine is an optimized version of Sonic 1's, with the running speed cap and spike damage 'glitch' removed). It's also because back when megamix was made, Sonic 3's engine hadn't been sufficiently hacked yet.

/deletes resulting essay.

Anyway, setting up the BiOS isn't too hard so I'll tell you once I've uploaded it >.>

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I had it as my menu music for a while. I think I eventually moved it to one of the stages. lol.

Currently my menu's music is Pendulum's Blood Sugar. I remember it getting a lot of hype last time I used my Wii as a tourney setup. :B

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Doesnt sound as epic as andy having Party in the USA and the Double Rainbow song on his.....and when he had 2 dream theater songs on stages when he was taking requests =P

Roller

Smash Legend
Maybe if you played the song he would be. -__-

Real talk though. I think the ban is stupid. I wish they just banned rainbow cruise and brinstar. Those are what make mk unbearable. Free win game 2/3. ;;

Also I main ICs. So. Those stages are auto loses for me anyways. But APEX banned them. Best ruleset.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
andy will argue to hell and back that mk should be banned lol, whichever disposition you have though I think the reasons that mk was banned for are dumb.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
just had a look at the data for the tier list
lol i love how much lucarios votes deviated xd who the **** suggested he was 24th xD also amazed who some people put 3rd...fox 7th too? :p
funny to see who some people was worst in game other than ganon...just makes you think wtf xD

Top Bottom