• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Roller

Smash Legend
in a 50/50 situation, you should stick to the game's design. Only ban things that are proven bannable, imo. And RC and Brinstar have been proven time and time again that they are bannable.

I just lost Winners Finals last weekend because I got counter picked to Rainbow Cruise game 5...

As an Ice Climbers main... That is just dumb.

*wishes european ruleset was used in US*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, you use the ice climbers, NO-ONE is going to fight your corner except other IC mains
Sorta like dhalsim

K.Mac

Smash Lord
in a 50/50 situation, you should stick to the game's design. Only ban things that are proven bannable, imo. And RC and Brinstar have been proven time and time again that they are bannable.

I just lost Winners Finals last weekend because I got counter picked to Rainbow Cruise game 5...

As an Ice Climbers main... That is just dumb.

*wishes european ruleset was used in US*
I dunno, we don't have a ledgegrab limit afaik... the amount of planking KJ does with his samus... xDD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
6. There is a 40 Ledge Grab Limit for all characters except Metaknight who has a 30 ledge grab limit rule. If a game goes to time and one player goes over the Ledge Grab Limit for their character, they will automatically lose the game. If both players exceed their Ledge Grab Limit, then this rule is ignored.

This will probably change next year for the Out Of Controls tournament to what Europe agree on.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Think only time ive came near a time out is when I've done lucario dittos with KJ

they were hilarious though, 2 minutes of aggression from both of us, then 2 minutes of ball throwing, then 2 minutes more of aggression....then when you hit 50% start over again

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Think only time ive came near a time out is when I've done lucario dittos with KJ

they were hilarious though, 2 minutes of aggression from both of us, then 2 minutes of ball throwing, then 2 minutes more of aggression....then when you hit 50% start over again
Pathetic! MM me! are you going to come to Out of Con'trolls'? or London Gaming Con?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dunno, but roller PM me your phone number so i can find you and MM you at apex! then take a picture so that you will forever become and honourary UK brawler

Roller

Smash Legend
Honourary UK Brawler, yesssss!!! I especially like how it's in the British spelling of honour as opposed to the (less legitimate, imo) American one. n_n

Also, gonna be doing some prep with Ussi while I'm home in NJ over break. I'mma be ready for you.

Alsoalso, I'm Power Ranked in my state now! :reverse:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Honourary UK Brawler, yesssss!!! I especially like how it's in the British spelling of honour as opposed to the (less legitimate, imo) American one. n_n

Also, gonna be doing some prep with Ussi while I'm home in NJ over break. I'mma be ready for you.

Alsoalso, I'm Power Ranked in my state now! :reverse:
Haha, That may be the case, but you main the icies, despite the general agreement that its an even matchup. there is NO WAY that i'm gonna use ike on you :B

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol 100-0 is legit MU!

i hate icies so much, went to 1 tourny and both my games were against icies, got ***** by the first, the second one wasnt that good, could do all the cgs though but wasnt as good with them but when i played him i got so nervous that i went tlink instead and just always kept a bomb out, still lost because i hadnt practiced tlink for ages....then i played icies in melee

Top Bottom