• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K00P

Smash Apprentice
I wont be making GT so the next throwdown showdown of epic proportions I guess... haha

The_Rake

Smash Lord
isnt there like 6 people in that fanbase, including your mom and kmac?

Prepare to get ***** guys, been playin yen today/yesterday, so far ive won 3/4 of our mms ;)

GET MTR'd YEN!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yens been gettin back into brawl recently son. Although he's not going to enter singles at GT2 because he knows the way things are atm he stands to do better at melee so is focusing on that.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will get back into Brawl when I have time, for now it's pretty much only Melee except for Brawl doubles. Melee is and always will be my game tho.

Went pretty even with MMs in the end although you prob won one or two more then me? Was good having you round for all the Smash and Guitar Hero times :). See you next Thursday or Friday then off to GT2! We need a good EM showing at this.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea the games where you went Marth and Snake we won 1 each, i beat you both times when you went jiggs

The snake/tlink match was hardcore. That finish was epic!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Haha.

And, calz, this weekend was epic. So much gay MK vs Snake but w/e, I actually started finding it funny xD

I HATE YOUR MARTH. **** YOUR GAY BRAWL- MARTH.
guise, I'm probably going to do a Brawl- tourney at andy's ... don't think it'll be easy. I got Calzorz into it. His marth is AMAZING. He ***** my Falcon first match and he'd never played it ... I had to go Yoshi to stand a chance xD.

Hype for the game that should really have been vBrawl. :)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol thanks kmac im hoping its not messed me up for brawl at gt2 but yea i actually really enjoyed it and loved to ken combo xDD **** HIM muahahah ur yoshi is epic gay triple jump can survive ken combo tho no fair , il play in the tourny at andys tho

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Nah, just play it like you would melee i.e. IT'S NOT BRAWL. IT'S NOT BRAWL.

xD

I'll try to not make you play brawl- on thursday then, to be fair on both of us.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
lol @ youtube

andy, I went to the jobcentre today and I was told that the new deal **** I'm starting on will start when I get a phone call from them and arrange an interview to go in and talk about stuff.

-.-

they're probably going to throw me on a placement ... this is NOT looking good -.-' stupid government.

on a plus side, it isn't going to screw GT2 up. yays

K.Mac

Smash Lord
It wasn't a KMac smirk, it was a KMac OMFGLMAO.

You saw how we all basically stopped after the stock? We were going "OMG WHERE YOU AT?! WHERE YOU AT?! WHERE YOU AT?! WHAT. THE. ****?! WHADDAFACK?!" and stuff. xD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Because he's a barnsley ***.

Anyways, I just got a phone call ... about the whole new deal thing. I'm needed for induction 7th of april at 10am (same week that andy's feat will start) so providing they don't want me in every week (i.e. I don't have to go in the week after) then I should be good to come! :chuckle:

if not, then I'm screwed, as it's ****ING MANDATORY WHICH MEANS IF I DON'T GO I WON'T GET ANY MONEY >_>; which isn't good.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I can have loads for the weekend, Dooan and Willz are already coming Saturday to Sunday i think.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
boxingking and miller are coming monday , tuesday also that vid lol shud uploa the full fight andy we still won and my feet did get happy doing 0% deaths on them

bobtheknight

Smash Rookie
Hey up, I'm another Congleton player. Mind if i come up with Smudge on the 9th/10th?

Also, First Post XD

auroreon

Smash Ace
Hey, just wondering if maybe somebody could go ahead and explain this to me...

vBrawl Results
1st: Calzorz (Snake)
2nd: Anakin (Marth)
3rd: KillerJawz (Samus) <------- Scrubby low tier
4th: Kira! (Falco) <--------------- Erm... wtf?
5th: Cong (Diddy)
6th: Jolteon (Metaknight)
7th: Dooan (Snake)
8th: K.Mac (Metaknight)
9th: MTR (Lucario)
10th: Kyoshi (Yoshi)

The Filth

Smash Lord
I'm taking the lack of surprise at my placing as a vague insult. Also he wasn't using samus I don't think, he used meta against me cause his samus was losing :3

Also I doubt I'm going to make this anymore Andy, Bush is having a birthday party on the weekend thats coming up. Fairly certain I won't have the money to get to yours =[

auroreon

Smash Ace
Oh, I was just assuming that the Dooan listed there must have been a diiferent person, cos the Dooan I know would never be placing that low with all his mad skillz.

Top Bottom