• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

The_Rake

Smash Lord
soul silver is too pro guys ;) i know im a few days late onto this but meh, had to make sure i could afford it after gt2. If only larvitar was available as early as dritini :(

@Dooan, Yeah, cause Swiss pools totally count :dizzy:

@Aura, love you.

It's already been proven I 'main' MK. So we shall not need to go into any further detail.

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
The reason i aint comin Trio, becos these guys hate me, and i aint going to take they bull**** and u keep blocking me on MSN, GG

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I don't hate you kyoshi :x

yayuhz got my avatar back.

Also, heard from my cousin (aka The John) that new deal is a fortnightly thing, so it seems I should be free for the required week. However, I'm in a ****ING GREAT DEAL OF PAIN RIGHT NOW (o.x) and I'm also completely broke so if I don't have more than £60 by the time the weekend comes, I probably won't be able to make it.

Also guise, the beta of B- is out so ANDY go get it. I heard they have a sick menu and CSS.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
lol ur coming doubt it ur just trolling and like any1 who is going would want u there chatting ****

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
talk crap? Please, when i go to fest's its for fun, not for chatting ****, plus i need to whoop Trio's Link!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Can you play NTSC-U brawl, rake? They haven't ported to NTSC-J yet.

COME KYOSHI. your yoshi is sick man :T

Calzorz

Smash Lord
u dont have the skill to rip anyone other than people who play vs anyone on wifi with items

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
he didnt say u did, he said your skill is comparable to theirs.

aka ****

(he didnt say that but ur as good as them anyway lool)

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
its ok my skill is so ****, i ripped u on melee so hard, gg, u only can beat me at brawl becos i barely play, but atm, you cant beat me

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its ok my skill is so ****, i ripped u on melee so hard, gg, u only can beat me at brawl becos i barely play, but atm, you cant beat me
lol u beat me on meele xD? u beat my fox my marth 3 stocked u a few times n my peahce 3 stocked u every game and if u get 1 win fox vs samus u go crazy calm down ur **** and i never touch meele outside of fests so try beat me on brawl

Top Bottom