• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol who got mad because someone couldnt attend at christmas? Im just curious Keith, K.Mac, Silva and Rake? It seems liek u started off a conversation that was never made lmfao.

Edit: Ohh anyway guys shaddup now, ur just posting pointless +1's, rule one on the first page, KJ will have fun infracting u all, i know i would lololol.

Teh-Shlurpie

Smash Journeyman
Lol who got mad because someone couldnt attend at christmas? Im just curious Keith, K.Mac, Silva and Rake? It seems liek u started off a conversation that was never made lmfao.

Edit: Ohh anyway guys shaddup now, ur just posting pointless +1's, rule one on the first page, KJ will have fun infracting u all, i know i would lololol.
this is why you're not mod :)

they arn't +1's because they were relevant to the topic :o

Silva

Smash Apprentice
Lmao Anaky

Lol its happened the past year lmao, i know laods of people who said there gonna attend then have either lost contact or made some excuse or dont wanna go, so that trick doesn't work. Im not getting at any1, but the people who have played smash as long as i have know this. Its both yours and gp's first christmas with beign in the smash scene shlurp. This is a conversation you will not win against me, so dont continue it cuz its unwinnable against me.
You began the conversation.

this is why you're not mod :)

they arn't +1's because they were relevant to the topic :o
I had a shocking thought to myself just then... Why is Slurpz such an amazing person?

To be fair, there really isn't a topic that we're on at the moment. Social threads really don't have "fixed" topics.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
+10Silva's

i wanted to say checkmate, so i said checkmate XP
you only say touche if the comment was being fired at your directly, and it was aimed at andy, not moi
touché. :glare:

ontopicness

I'm sure that 90% of the smash community is either broke, or being chained to their kennels by their parents, Trio3. So NO JOHNS NOOB GET *****.

edit

DGDJDFHJJSDGDSJHGSFIY KJ ninja'd me lmao.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Silva i wasnt getting mad lol. If i wanted to get mad id get mad. And if you read it properly, its specifically says DONT CONTINUE. And now im mad so forgive me if i cause anyone greif. So step up your game, all of you. And K.Mac go away lol u n00b. Im gonna get some nice +1's from this u scrubs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Silva i wasnt getting mad lol. If i wanted to get mad id get mad. And if you read it properly, its specifically says DONT CONTINUE. And now im mad so forgive me if i cause anyone greif. So step up your game, all of you. And K.Mac go away lol u n00b. Im gonna get some nice +1's from this u scrubs.
if youre so worried about your +1's, tehn why do i have over 500 more posts than you when i simply do my daily visit (or more if im bored) and reply to the conversation :3
also, its a social, no topic ^.^

if youre so worried about your +1's, tehn why do i have over 500 more posts than you when i simply do my daily visit (or more if im bored) and reply to the conversation :3
also, its a social, no topic ^.^
I've seen you post in ALOT of boards. Like... ALOT. Everytime I look at a random board (I believe Sheik was the one I was looking at) I see your name there with an actual intelligent post, and it's quite refreshing to see. Good stuff GP. You once again have my seal of approval.

Also sorry K.Mac, didn't mean to Ninja D:.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You idiots really do not understand. And i did say dont continue Silva so please make sure you read before you post. GP u just spam random **** that people already know about lool.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I've seen you post in ALOT of boards. Like... ALOT. Everytime I look at a random board (I believe Sheik was the one I was looking at) I see your name there with an actual intelligent post, and it's quite refreshing to see. Good stuff GP. You once again have my seal of approval.

Also sorry K.Mac, didn't mean to Ninja D:.
thanknig you buddeh
GP u just spam random **** that people already know about lool
if you recall, bmacks facts were wrong, i corrected dem, also nice censordodge

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Im glad you feel proud for correcting something of B.Mac's.
are you implying something about him there?
also, its not being proud of myself, it allowing peopel to have the correct knowledge, otherwise we end up with something like mine and kjs weight debate

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Whenever I see you post I think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oEPV9RX60

Oh and something which I never got around to asking you at the last fest we were at, was the spelling of your name intentional?
why thanks kj ^.^
also, it is. as an eleven year old trying to be sounding as 'hard' as possible i created that name on runescape.
runescapes servers only allow at maximm 12 letters for a username, andi wanted
golden-psycho, which ends up as 13, also being a stupid kid i forgot i could jsut remove the space and have it spelt correctly. and seeing as i cba with different usernames, i have that for everything, although i tend to use G~P these days, as seen XD

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No nothing against B.Mac, he is a Mac after all.

And apolagy accepted Silva, DOES ANY1 WANNA WIFI?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Sonic Heroes was really really cool for like 20 minutes, then it just sucked.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have absolutely no idea. It's whenever you post I just think of those lyrics xD.
i see

also i did enjoy shadow the hedgehog when it first came out
then again, i was 12, so i really didnt notice how bad it was, only how much of an improvement it was on heroes. i only started to notice the games were crap when sonic '06 came out, dear god it was terrible

K.Mac

Smash Lord
i see

also i did enjoy shadow the hedgehog when it first came out
then again, i was 12, so i really didnt notice how bad it was, only how much of an improvement it was on heroes. i only started to notice the games were crap when sonic '06 came out, dear god it was terrible
Please do not mention The Sonic Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned.

I think I'm one of the few who knows thinks that Sonic Colours will be absolutely terrible. Sega have always been good at masking the **** in their games. I'm surprised people are still falling for it god knows how many years later.

Top Bottom