• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brawl UK Social Thread

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Since I was a kid; my mum mentioned a few months ago that when I used to have to go to the doctors regularly for checks on my eyesight and 'behavioral therapy' (I couldn't talk properly >.>), the doctor said that I exhibited autistic characteristics.

So... yeah. I'm probably autistic. Not officially comfirmed though, hence why I said 'apparently', but if you think about it, I can act like Swithe sometimes.

And I'm anti-social as hell.

edit

And for the record, I hate lying, so if I had eaten those biscuits I would have said. Not that I would have, since I would ask first if I could have any.

roller namesearch.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol kmac, we all hang out from time to time to play computergames for far too much time....i think that makes us all to some degree 'socially arkward' xD

PixlFayc

Smash Apprentice
firstly awesome avatar sugarphil! REBORN!! and i enjoyed reading this, for example, im new to the brawl scene and ive never met most of you, and even i have been taunted with "k.mac" after a suicide by gp. i think more than anything it kinda tells me that your beloved by the smash community although hearing ur own screen name all the time probably is annoying and makes it lose all meaning!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol gp representing the mac xD
pixl, you should have came to the fest man, was pretty swish, just eventually got annoying playing the same things with the same people over and over.
Thats not to sound insulting but how many times have people been at fests and never played games with certain people? Always happens and it does get annoying but it gets pretty repetative when you have andy grab spamming you till he dair spikes you for the 20th time

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
tbh i dont even know if i will go to the next fest :0 well i might :) i can play league of legends on andy's laptop!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
As far as socially awkward goes, if it was normal I'd still be classed as 'socially awkward'. that's how anti-social I apparently am. ~_~

And yes... the amount of 'K.Mac' made me just end up ignoring all mentions of the word. Eventually people had to start calling me by my real name to get my attention. e_e

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Just gona point this out man, 90% of the time people called you kyle before you ignored the kmac's, just because it was obvious who meant then
lucas being the notable exception

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Or you could just livestream a suicide.

Of course you won't be around to actually see yourself become a meme...

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
jolteon... nah for a name meme you'd have to have a more epic name than that. I often thought about changing my smash name.

in UK melee theres a few referrals to:

GM Jack for being GM Jack
AC and his side-B's with marth
Bullet Bill and his rage (and his ability to not improve)
Deathgazer and his ability to break in a new controller faster than anyone in the world

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
jolteon... nah for a name meme you'd have to have a more epic name than that. I often thought about changing my smash name.

Deathgazer and his ability to break in a new controller faster than anyone in the world
people aren't memes because of their names otherwise bullet bill wouldn't count :troll:

TC (tails chao), now theres a guy from M and M games who calls himself TC so he cant get that name back lol
He can have that name if he wants lmao, I never even called myself "TC" I prefered Tails.

:king:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
As far as socially awkward goes, if it was normal I'd still be classed as 'socially awkward'. that's how anti-social I apparently am. ~_~

And yes... the amount of 'K.Mac' made me just end up ignoring all mentions of the word. Eventually people had to start calling me by my real name to get my attention. e_e
so, socially awkward among the socially awkward?

rofl, people call kmeta then kyoshi. i dont get madz
well, you did delete us all
i admit im curious, are we free to ask why you baleeted us?

oh my, deathgazer breaks controller fast too? i must converse with him and trade pad breaking techniques
one day im gong to break my tournament pad at tournament, and be ****ed. i break so many controllers man. im actualyl surprised at how durable GC pads are

K.Mac

Smash Lord
so, socially awkward among the socially awkward?
Exactly.

And tbf, since my pad got stolen at my first London tourney, I haven't felt as confident at Brawl. my orange pad is great and all but ... it's just not the same.

Should probably find a duplicate orange pad and despring it, that might work.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well kaymac, it got stolen a long while ago now
to be honest i cant personally feel the differences between pads of identical designs, all the official ones feel the same to me :L

The_Rake

Smash Lord
i can kinda understand that, my pad will occasionally make me face left (not just in brawl) but that might be down to miss-inputs...but that may have happened with the classic too xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i still feel no difference between official pads, other than the fact the newer wii ones allow me to sit comfortably
lack of dexterity is possibly playing into that, but i dunno, the controller im using has never really been an issue for me unless something is CLEARLY wrong with it i.e: broken buttons

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I literally CAN NOT use any other pad but mine to play. (well to play decently)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Some of the new controllers have this dumb snapback thing where you press left and it'll make you turn right afterwards (and vice versa), makes b-reversals, pivots, dash dancing REALLY hard to do and makes spacing much harder.

:king:

Top Bottom