• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
yo. i just moved to cambridge and im looking to get into the scene up in this area. is this the right thread to be in?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yo. i just moved to cambridge and im looking to get into the scene up in this area. is this the right thread to be in?
This thread is right if you are looking for brawl. As for Melee Boston has a very strong Melee scene but recently they haven't being showing up to our smashfests. But I can refer you to some good Melee players in the area.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord

This thread is right if you are looking for brawl. As for Melee Boston has a very strong Melee scene but recently they haven't being showing up to our smashfests. But I can refer you to some good Melee players in the area.
Ah, yeah, I'm a melee player, never got into brawl. That'd be wonderful if you could let me know how to get in touch with whoever runs events around here, though. PM me or something?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
PM Tha Irish Mafia, he knows alot of the Melee community and can refer you to other players and events and stuff.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
PAX East in Boston. Gaming convention with a Brawl tournament this Friday. I'm going there as well, so I have to miss the BU smashfest again.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Fatal won the PAX East tourney. But I should have gone to the BU smashfest. Tournament was horribly run. I should have entered but they ****ed up so me and many others didn't. Look at my PAX East topic for details.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
finally got around to fixing up the OP. WOOH. Does NEU have a spring break this week as well? I'm not sure, I just assumed they have a different one. I'll change it if they do. How's making that outfit going calvin?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
finally got around to fixing up the OP. WOOH. Does NEU have a spring break this week as well? I'm not sure, I just assumed they have a different one. I'll change it if they do. How's making that outfit going calvin?
good to hear from you nafiun, outfit is still in planning stages, almost figured out how to make most things though, going to buy the materials soon, then just gotta look up tutorials on how to make stuff and actually make it =P.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Announcement:
NES from now on will start at an earlier time. Last time it began at 8, and for this week I hear it will begin at 7 PM. I'll let you guys know once Thursday approaches.

Top Bottom