• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Mewtwo vs Falco on FD

Wouldn't it be more effective to tell him to do the Falco challenge and then talk about it in the interview?

tw1n

Smash Champion
ooooh Dr. PP is gonna get hurt in that match. Taj is a big angry M2 when on FD vs spacies lol

I gotta watch this too lol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
AS ice climbers wobbles how do you deal with pressure because I like fighting space animals but they pressure me a lot like lasers, camping, F***ing with my sheild and etc. so they are all up in my face and I can't think right so I start d-smashing, grabbing, and ice blocking hoping it works. i have problems with it only as ice climbers, any advice?

dr. PP Can i join the Kool Kids klub?

Dart!

Smash Master
wobbles i hate your character but you're an amazing player plus cool person, that's why i root for you. and axe plus taj, you guys are my hero's ^_^

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol definitely. Both are very good friends of mine, so I am curious as to what questions they are asked and how they will respond to them.

Dr. PP is more straight forward when answering while Wobbles is more keen to joking around while still answering honestly.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
-How big is your ****?
-Who's your favorite character to play against?
-Who's your favorite person to play against?
-Do you think that playing with Mango too much has sorta made worse players catch you by surprise (because they don't do the smart things he does)? If so, how do/did you deal with it?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
What do you do to your hair?

does your friendship with scorpionmaster make mango jealous?

do you think that living in Socal gives you an advantage? did it help to increase your level of play?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Is it really true even when you and Mango starting out, mango was always better and always wins?

How has your friendship developed with Mango in and out of Smash?

What was it like, counterpicking Jman's shirtless-ness and M2k's shirtless-ness in Apex 2010, in doubles with Mango?

DJMirror

Smash Master
Who do you think win this match up? Spider Man vs Batman

There can be only one and you have to answer this or else *Shake my fist in the air*

Top Bottom