• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Podcasts! Ask S2J QUESTIONS!!!

Van.

Smash Ace
^I think he posted somewhere that he wasn't surprised plup won those friendlies with him because plup CCd/WDd back

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Why is the HBox on youtube but not here?

Edit: checked the date. Guess it j usn't hasn't been edited yet.
Can we still ask hax questions?

Varist

Smash Lord
where is my hax podcast
need falcon johns to breathe

also need mango podcast #2

just need mango to stream his voice in general and post it on vocaroo or something

Varist

Smash Lord
also wtf not a single podcast for a marth player. get the hell out of here omg

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
@ S2J,

Do you think Captain Falcon will ever win an International/National tournament? Does the character have what it takes? Do you?

Your opinion on the Peach matchup? In who's favor is it?

Do you think you could beat ARmada's gay *** Peach?

Bob Money

Smash Ace
1. Which falcon if any was your biggest influence, isai? Or what players are a fan of.

2. I would say you are the most improved smasher since 2009-10(Went from not making it out of pools at Mango Juice to a top 10 player), what victories or breakthroughs do you think were the most important in changing the way you see this game?

3. What's your favorite matchup? (tournament matchup)

4. Who is your favorite person to play for fun?

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
2. I would say you are the most improved smasher since 2009-10(Went from not making it out of pools at Mango Juice to a top 10 player), what victories or breakthroughs do you think were the most important in changing the way you see this game?
good question, i would like to know as well.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Many Falcon players have auto-banned Fountain of Dreams for years, and some even refuse to play it in friendlies, but I have seen you strike to it and even counterpick it. How do you feel about FoD as a stage for Falcon as well as for the entire cast in general?

Twinkles

Smash Lord
1. When did you drop 64 for Melee and what prompted you to get into competitive melee? Isai videos?

2. Same question as Bob Money about what players influenced you, except it'd also be nice if you could talk about how they influenced your game.

3. Do you still hate me? =(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What do you think about 64 compared to Melee? Specifically in regards to neutral game.

What are your main obstacles you have left to overcome, as a player?

Where do you see yourself Melee-wise in one year? Two?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
1. What do you think about the punish game aspects of Sheik/Falcon?

2. Are you going to whoop Dajuan next time?

S l o X

Smash Champion
How do you feel about the Melee community?

Do you think you will be playing Melee 3-4 years from now?

When is HBJ gonna go pro in League?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Have you ever considered picking up a secondary character for Falcon's more difficult matchups?

The Star King

Smash Hero
What do you think about 64 compared to Melee? Specifically in regards to neutral game.
wtf you're giving him an excuse to hate on 64 (no I don't really care). If you don't know that's all he does on the 64 boards anymore. He's gonna say it's campier than Brawl or something

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
s2j wat do u think falcons role in teams is? what characters are falcons best teammates and why

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Do you think it was more difficult to become a top player in california?
Or did living near so much competition make it easier for you?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What do you think is a realistic estimation of your potential level as a player?

oliman

Smash Journeyman
how do overcome such difficult matchups at high level, esp with so many players playing straight up homolicious?

rokimomi

Smash Lord
how long do you think it will be till consistent edgecanceled attacks (like you do all the time with falcon) become a part of the technical metagame across all levels of melee (on par with having to learn l canceling or wavelanding) and not just tippy top levels

Top Bottom